Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have an actual job? Every day seems to be gym and make up. These are followed by trips to get nails, hair or treatments done. Like it that it?

Reactions: 5
She admitted the other day that she is on season 5 of real housewives of Orange County after only starting season 1 two weeks ago. There is 22 episodes a season in those shows so I think that is what she is spending her days doing. That’s over a 100 episodes watched in two weeks 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Lads I’m not able for this one. Attending a work event last night she said. It turns out she was going to the launching of a suitcase. 🙄🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bahahahahaha she won’t be happy being outed she doesn’t live in the ‘tarf as she likes to say “beside her mom” (aka 2.5km away)
Her gaff in Harmonstown is now up as sale agreed on my home. It looks like de cream couches are been left

Reactions: 1
I’d say she will move down the road to clontarf. She has notions about her postal code

Reactions: 1
I think that’s an old page from before Bonnie bought the house, the front door is a different colour now - she got rid of the black for cream and if you look at the kitchen it’s the old splashback on the hob, she has the mirrored one now.

Bonnie is selling her house?

Moiras moved into the apartment in Seascape. Finally sold the family home. Assume the two youngest went with her but not sure. Bonnies posting from her home today. I’m sure she’d like a “fancier” address but unless they each got some large % from the sale of castle avenue (and that really wouldn’t be that much each as seascape wasn’t cheap), she won’t have the wherewithal to buy a house in Clontarf herself.

Reactions: 2
Another story today that probably didn’t even happen 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her husband saw her naked outside of her rigid evening routine when she allows 10 minutes of missionary once a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is this daft rehearsal dinner nonsense that we have imported? So now weddings are a three day affair? What a load of shite! Who needs to rehearse how to eat a dinner. To me that just takes away from how special the wedding day is tbh

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.