Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone noticed that when bon bon first got engaged/had her ‘bridesmaid’ proposal she asked a friend to be bridesmaid, who she also use to regularly post to her stories, who ended up not being a bridesmaid? Looks like the girl didn’t even go to the wedding in the end?
Is right!!!!! How did we miss this? 🤣

Another random and likely made up story about a stranger complimenting her on her looks. Ejit

Reactions: 1
She’s “self thought” in make up. Pity she wouldn’t self teach herself some spelling lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder why there’s no pictures of the inside of Bonnie’s wedding venue where they had the meal. The few snippets she has shared it kinda looks grim enough

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if Lottie Ryan had a thread, but I had to turn off the radio today, does anyone notice when she breathes in she has an awful wheeze/ gulp of air almost. Putting me right off my breakfast

Reactions: 3
And she has no discernible talent. If she had she wouldn’t be reading us Daily mail headlines. . She would have her own show.
This kinda of applies to all of them in imo. No discernible talent, apart from having an inflated sense of self and notions.

Reactions: 5
Thank god Bon Bon is going to be back being more glam from tomorrow onwards, I honestly haven’t known what to do with myself this week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What she’s hearing is a feckin seagull, you can hear it clearly in her stories!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anything for a bit of content for boring Bonnie!!

Does anyone else think she totally tried to look like Lauren Arthur's on her wedding day!

Reactions: 7
All that make up on a day like today is disgusting 🥵 and why bother with the orange caked face when she’s getting her hair washed? Surely she’ll be left with a big white ring

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.