Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when is getting your friend to film you on a phone doing a few twirls down a back alley work? It’s more ridiculous she’s getting. Honestly she’s such a twit. She just annoys me. Anyone here have inside info on what she’s like in real life. Cos she’s clearly fake af on Instagram. Everything is so planned and rehearsed on her page.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear god the hand holding over the menu with the wedding rings in shot 🤢🤢🤢
Give it a few years Bon Bon when he’s leaving his skid mark jocks all over the bedroom floor then we’ll see how many hand holding pics their is for the gram.
God she’s insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s genuinely trolling us with the self employed talk today.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah she’s on another level. Doesn’t seem to have a clue about anything that goes on in the world only herself.

Reactions: 3
It’s her or Lauren Arthur’s for the most self obsessed nobody on instagram

Reactions: 6
It looks like her friend’s 30th is just a small affair in her house, yet Bonnie said they went to London to find her an outfit for it, and Bonnie has been going on about her own outfit all week. I thought it was going to be a big bash, not a small do with a handful of people in a gaff. What a load of self obsessed losers

Reactions: 12
Her dress is cheap and tacky looking. White so I’m sure she has it all out on show as usual 🙄

Reactions: 4
So 31kg in a 20kg paid weight! Defo not flying business/first on her honeymoon!
Anyone want to hazzard a guess where shes going? I’m thinking Thailand - didn’t she allude to backpacking?

So 31kg in a 20kg paid weight! Defo not flying business/first on her honeymoon!
Anyone want to hazzard a guess where shes going? I’m thinking Thailand - didn’t she allude to backpacking?
Not sure if I imagined it but didn’t she say ages ago something about a safari? So I’m guessing could be South Africa in the trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.