Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they’re on an “adventure” as she said - trying on sunglasses in Selfridges, selfie in a toilet, photos of handbags, and a photo of a dress! What a WILD ADVENTURE!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But they’re on an “adventure” as she said - trying on sunglasses in Selfridges, selfie in a toilet, photos of handbags, and a photo of a dress! What a WILD ADVENTURE!! 🤣
Ah come on now they ordered one drink each!

Possibly just to show off the manis/gold jewellery etc in the pic but still- watch out LDN🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see the mam finally sold the house and has moved down the road to a sea front property
The house although lovely in many respects, wouldn’t be for me. I’m not surprised it was on the market for so long. No garden front or back and end of terrace on to apt at that back and side of the house. No parking either. I’d be interested in seeing what it actually sells for.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Morah needs to lay off the filers and Botox. I saw her in Clontarf last week. It’s really bad. She looks so puffy. It ages her dreadfully

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1462438

Bon bon won’t be happy that Harmonstown is mentioned in this article😂
She won’t like that at all. Throughout the two years of lockdowns she definitely did her best to give the impression she was living in clontarf. Everything is about appearances with Bonnie. Especially with constantly banging on about working

She won’t like that at all. Throughout the two years of lockdowns she definitely did her best to give the impression she was living in clontarf. Everything is about appearances with Bonnie. Especially with constantly banging on about working
Bonnie doesn’t work, she follows her passion 😂

has anyone noticed that when bon bon first got engaged/had her ‘bridesmaid’ proposal she asked a friend to be bridesmaid, who she also use to regularly post to her stories, who ended up not being a bridesmaid? Looks like the girl didn’t even go to the wedding in the end?

• Wow
has anyone noticed that when bon bon first got engaged/had her ‘bridesmaid’ proposal she asked a friend to be bridesmaid, who she also use to regularly post to her stories, who ended up not being a bridesmaid? Looks like the girl didn’t even go to the wedding in the end?

Ooooooooooooooooo Sit down there now I’ll put the kettle on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who cares about her everyday makeup?? It’s literally the exact same makeup every. single. day.

Reactions: 9
The same make up she does every single day just with added fake freckles. She’s caaaaaaaked. Also don’t get why she applies so much foundation and covers over her natural freckles and then draws on fake ones

Reactions: 3
The same make up she does every single day just with added fake freckles. She’s caaaaaaaked. Also don’t get why she applies so much foundation and covers over her natural freckles and then draws on fake ones
And then she goes into a spiralling meltdown when she gets a spot and can’t figure out why.

Reactions: 1
And then she goes into a spiralling meltdown when she gets a spot and can’t figure out why.
Her natural skin is lovely right now too, you think she’d be embracing it and not covering it in orange smather. Sure what difference does it make if she gets a spot when she is caked 24/7 anyway and no one can see it. Literally all she needs is a light layer like flawless filter and she’d be much better looking than walking around with make up that looks like it was applied with a trowel

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.