Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when she was on begging for a new car, to be sponsored like terrie mcevoy and Lisa Jordan etc. The rain kept coming through the sun roof and all and she would come on everyday and complain for weeks! She never got the car sponsorship and then next of all she's driving around in a brand new car as she bought her own but it's gas the brass neck of some of the insta huns they would literally put on the poor mouth and beg for absolutely anything knowing damn well they can afford it themself with all the money they get from payed ad etc.
Yes!!! It was every day complaining about the rain and obviously no shortage of money! Remember at the start she said she was going travelling , I knew it wouldn’t be with a bag pack and hostels 🤣

Reactions: 2
So it’s nearly 12 in the day and Bonnie is only now having her morning coffee as she had PT this morning. She’s then going to go into town to meet a friend, attend an appointment and go to Brown Thomas to get Spanx. When does her working day start, pray tell? Nobody would even take any notice of what a waster she is if she didn’t constantly spoof talk about being an early riser and being so busy. She has the privilege of being able to have PT on a Thursday morning because she doesn’t have a job and can spend her hours as she wishes. Wish she would give over trying to make the rest of us feel tit for not being able to get up that early and fit in all these workouts and treatments. Easy to do when you have nothing but free time because you don’t work

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So it’s nearly 12 in the day and Bonnie is only now having her morning coffee as she had PT this morning. She’s then going to go into town to meet a friend, attend an appointment and go to Brown Thomas to get Spanx. When does her working day start, pray tell? Nobody would even take any notice of what a waster she is if she didn’t constantly spoof talk about being an early riser and being so busy. She has the privilege of being able to have PT on a Thursday morning because she doesn’t have a job and can spend her hours as she wishes. Wish she would give over trying to make the rest of us feel tit for not being able to get up that early and fit in all these workouts and treatments. Easy to do when you have nothing but free time because you don’t work
Exactly, apart from replying to brides what else does “work” entail? Doing the same makeup look and recording it everyday doesn’t make her a “content creator” either.
She mustn’t like the idea of being a kept woman and that’s why she is constantly banging on about work the whole time. (Nothing wrong with that either but it’s pretending to work that is very irritating”)

Reactions: 7
Her “ work” last Saturday was opening her laptop to type out content ideas 🤷‍♀️
One of these ideas must be “ stand with a hump on your back looking like a 10yr old girl dressed in your Dad’s work suit whilst swapping your handbag from one shoulder to the other and trying your best not to look down the lens of the camera but failing miserably at this”😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder does she ever stop & think how pathetic it is to spend her time standing in her kitchen talking into the phone putting on this yaaas witch cool girl act. I would have the permanent fear if I did it.

ahhh did you not miss her last story …she hadn’t had a Saturday off in the last 6 weeks. Give the girl a break 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god the amount of those flavor drops she puts in her coffee, they’re calorie free but they’re sooooo sweet, definitely to suppress her appetite! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Does it irrationally bother anybody else the way she "sips" her wine on camera. she tilts the glass and dips her tongue in it and that's it. All the gross lip gloss too makes me sick.
I sometimes wonder if she's all there in the head the way she waffles on about her work load when she has endless amounts of time to talk into her phone twirling around cringe dancing with her morning coffee at midday. She goes into town several afternoons a week and has loads of time to sit in her car talking a load of pony. it's actually amusing that she thinks we are that gullible.

Does it irrationally bother anybody else the way she "sips" her wine on camera. she tilts the glass and dips her tongue in it and that's it. All the gross lip gloss too makes me sick.
I sometimes wonder if she's all there in the head the way she waffles on about her work load when she has endless amounts of time to talk into her phone twirling around cringe dancing with her morning coffee at midday. She goes into town several afternoons a week and has loads of time to sit in her car talking a load of pony. it's actually amusing that she thinks we are that gullible.
Her account is like an account that mocks posh spoiled bratish women if that makes sense. I can’t take her seriously, she is a bird brain in my eyes

Her account is like an account that mocks posh spoiled bratish women if that makes sense. I can’t take her seriously, she is a bird brain in my eyes
That's exactly what she's like. or like a child pretending to be a grown up. And the put on posh accent when we all heard the real Bonnie in action 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry now but Bon Bon is very edgy! Don’t you know that she started the bank holiday weekend early yesterday… and wait for it… had a sip of wine 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 she’s out of control imo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It doesn’t even look like she even drank any of that wine in that reel… just looks like she stuck her tongue on the top of the glass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so uptight about everything
Reminds me of Rosie conn

I feel for them never being able to let loooose and actually enjoy life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.