Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something doesn’t sit right with me her posting her bloated stomach and her waiter thin after pic promoting these tablets …..especially to her more young and vulnerable audience!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Something doesn’t sit right with me her posting her bloated stomach and her waiter thin after pic promoting these tablets …..especially to her more young and vulnerable audience!!!
I hope no one actually believes this. We all know she is extremely thin and IMO she just stuck her stomach out for the photo

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her stories yesterday about having her first Saturday off? Surely she realises that is satire. She has everyday off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see her stories yesterday about having her first Saturday off? Surely she realises that is satire. She has everyday off 😂😂
First Saturday off in 7 weeks or something like that 😂😂😂 she is genuinely completely delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does ‘contex’ mean??? It’s ‘context’ Bonnie! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also, did she have a piercing in the middle of her bottom lip before? Just below the lip, in the centre, I can see a big hole there on her recent stories! 🤔

Reactions: 5
I can imagine her honeymoon already I actually feel sorry for her poor husband the phone is never out of her hand. I dont know what's worse the most annoying fake posh accent and then you can hear her real accent coming through in her dilemma about her packing.

I'm actually laughing she's just on her lunch break so she's putting her rob. Taking pictures of yourself isn't work. I dont think anyone works as much as her the way she goes on. The carryon out of her, she's the most self obsessed person I have ever came across on Instagram and that's saying alot.

Reactions: 9
She definitely wins the award for the most self obsessed person on instagram. The carry on of her is absolutely pathetic. You just know the main reason she wants a million outfits is to milk the instagram content and I’d say in her delusional head she thinks she’s on a par with Kim K if she isn’t seen out in the right outfit it will be reported in the papers 😆. She’s honestly on a different planet to the rest of us

As a mother to sons I sincerely hope they do not fall for someone like Bonnie, she really is the centre of her own universe, no one else would get a look in

• Heart
Is this girl well in the head? Whining about wanting to take 10 pairs of sunglasses on honeymoon. I would hate to live her vacuous existence. Bonnie you don’t even work stop fooling yourself

I think it’s because she grew up in a house where her dad spoke on the radio for a few hours a week and got handsomely paid for it then there’s Lottie who probably gets paid a good bit for doing not much and not sure what her mother does so her idea of work is just not what it’s like for most although her husband seems to have a good number too which wouldn’t be easy work but obviously hasn’t rubbed off on her

Reactions: 6
Her make up is absolutely layered on. It’s disgusting. Imagine running your nail down it and have it all clogged under your nail

Her make up is absolutely layered on. It’s disgusting. Imagine running your nail down it and have it all clogged under your nail
would you be arsed putting false lashes on of a Monday, jesus she's such a pain. the excessive lip smacking in those stories today was triggering. and the subtle humble bragging about the honeymoon, I was mortified for her. she really is so self absorbed and childish. all I can do is laugh when she mentions a lunch break... a lunch break from what, putting on a lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss. and I totally agree, her makeup is grubby and cheap looking

Her honeymoon sounds like a dream and all she can be bothered thinking about is how she will pack all her designer gear. A trip like that is more suited to a laid back type who isn’t image obsessed like Bonnie. She’s only doing these things for the Instagram photos. She was more excited for what she’ll wear on safari and wine tasting than the actual experiences themselves. What a vacuous moron. Bonnie you would die a death if you knew I wear the same pair of sunglasses all year round and I haven’t spontaneously combusted yet 🤯

Since when has she been thinking she’s some kind of fashionista? The wedding has seriously went to her head 🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone remember when she was on begging for a new car, to be sponsored like terrie mcevoy and Lisa Jordan etc. The rain kept coming through the sun roof and all and she would come on everyday and complain for weeks! She never got the car sponsorship and then next of all she's driving around in a brand new car as she bought her own but it's gas the brass neck of some of the insta huns they would literally put on the poor mouth and beg for absolutely anything knowing damn well they can afford it themself with all the money they get from payed ad etc.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.