Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something unsettling about the way she’s acting like an authority on grief all of a sudden. Her dad died over ten years ago and to my mind Bonnie has never mentioned him once, and is now only doing so because of the attention from the podcast.

Reactions: 13
Bonnie is looking for some sort of content now that the wedding is over and she basically has nothing to be constantly posting about. That’s why the stupid 5am starts is kicking off again. You would know just by the way she posts that she has nothing to do all day

Reactions: 9
That podcast ep with Georgie was actually like a parody, like someone doing a skit about how ridiculous and full of total tit influencers have become. Bonnie going on like she’s doing something really profound by getting out of the scratcher an hour before most people start their day, and Georgie indulging her waffle and blowing smoke up her hole, like “wow, that’s amazing”, as if she’s just found the cure for cancer. Two bigger gobshites you couldn’t meet 🤣 such toxic positivity too and complete and utter scutter. I don’t actually believe a word of it. Sure Bonnie’s father was the same. Acting holier than thou for the majority of this career, preaching to the masses about how we should live our lives and then look at how he died, after a big cocaine binge and riddled in debt.
Utter codswallop.

Reactions: 18
Yeah why hasn’t she ever spoken about it before - too busy doing the same makeovers. I had a parent pass away last year - I don’t need Bonnie Ryan telling me how I should grieve!

Reactions: 11
Of course the main reason Bonnie thinks we should wear spf is to prevent wrinkles. She is honestly so surface level and vain. Yes preventing wrinkles is part of it but the main reason is to protect against skin cancer. She’s actually irritating me more then usual atm

Reactions: 8
Who honestly films her when she's making those reels?! If it's John he must be the ultimate softie.

Reactions: 2
Who honestly films her when she's making those reels?! If it's John he must be the ultimate softie.
She was advertising looking for a part time worker to do it a while back. (Again the notions) I actually saw Bonnie about today and she’s honestly not someone that would stand out in a crowd. For all her posing and pouting in real life she’s nothing special.
I don’t normally like to comment on looks but it’s only because how Bonnie carries on

Reactions: 2
In her most recent wedding pics it looks like she is marrying her brother Elliot. I find it really weird

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.