Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Lottie have her own thread? This is derailing the thread IMO.
She does but the thread is dead and this one is quiet most of the time too to be fair, maybe a Ryan’s sister thread like the Garrihy sisters would work better

Reactions: 4
lottie find it hard to fit suff in cause she “works” full time? she a entertainment slot once a hour that a intern does on other stations

Reactions: 5
That podcast with Georgie is hilar 🤣 she gets up at 5:30 for the gym, comes home and goes for a walk with John and gets a coffee… then comes home and meditates and then starts her “work day” seriously 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhh look at me - look at my abs 🙄
Absolutely loves herself
I wouldn’t mind this figure!! Just too lazy to get up that early but I know many that do see the benefits of it, I don’t mind on hot days but otherwise I prefer to sleep!

Looks like she’s had her lips done and where are the hair extensions gone?
She cut them, said the longer hair hard to style with the child. So still has them just short.

Reactions: 1
There’s more health benefits to actually getting a good night’s sleep than getting up in the middle of the night and being bolloxed all day because you’re killed trying to prove how amazing you are. Such toxic tit out of her.

Reactions: 10
That podcast with Georgie is hilar 🤣 she gets up at 5:30 for the gym, comes home and goes for a walk with John and gets a coffee… then comes home and meditates and then starts her “work day” seriously 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
isn't it a joke. comes home to apply whatever brand she's working with make up and cu her hair😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
lottie find it hard to fit suff in cause she “works” full time? she a entertainment slot once a hour that a intern does on other stations
Ya I don’t get why she needs her own desk there, she reads out headlines from the Daily Mail, it’s the exact same news each time as well so I can’t imagine what she spends her time doing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Almost 7:30 and no stories this morning yet from Lady Bonnie of 5:30. This whole getting up at 5 in the morning thing is a load of bollox!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s more health benefits to actually getting a good night’s sleep than getting up in the middle of the night and being bolloxed all day because you’re killed trying to prove how amazing you are. Such toxic tit out of her.
I have always thought this

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.