Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like what is she doing all day that she can’t clean her own house? It’s not as if she is flat out working anyway. I honestly think at this stage she’s just super lazy

Reactions: 10
Imagine getting gifted for someone to clean your house including your wardrobe for 5 hours… I would be embarrassed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She literally spent two hours this morning just getting ready. She’ll be on later on now saying what a busy day she’s had

Reactions: 4
She literally spent two hours this morning just getting ready. She’ll be on later on now saying what a busy day she’s had
Yes busy lying down testing the emsculpt, and not a goddamn morsel of fat on her. Yes I know its also builds muscle, but she obviously has issues with over exercising as it is, who in the name of God thought this was a good idea to introduce her to this. Its €250 per session with four recommended, I wonder would she pay for it if she hadnt of got it gifted 🙄.
It would be great to see these devices getting used on people who actually have some fat. Then see their results after the four treatments as opposed to waif like figures, as it's definitely not a true representation of the results of the device.

Reactions: 9
Someone called it on her a few weeks ago but we got the obligatory “I got my wedding photos back” post today 😂😂 i genuinely think she is the most self obsessed one of them all

Reactions: 5
Do we want to see more pictures of Bonnie in her dress and how she elaborately covers her husband’s face in a variety of ways? No

• Haha
Bonnie sweetheart, nobody but yourself and your husband give a tit about watching your wedding video.

Reactions: 8
She is honestly a howl. She was meant to have the day off today but a few things cropped up that she needs to do, like collect her altered skirt and go to Penneys. Bonnie dear that is still a day off you absolute idiot. Also she looks absolutely banjaxed wrecked with no make up on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her chats to the camera kill me. She tries to come across relaxed & funny but you can literally see how rehearsed & tense she is about it 😂😂😂

The dog prob doesn’t like being pulled along on a 10km walk at 5:30 in the morning take the hint

Reactions: 4
A guest on Georgia Crawford pod cast to discuss being at early riser., is she still on about this?? I can't for the life of me figure out why people find this so intriguing. Georgia is calling it a "miracle"... you would swear Bonnie discovered an 8th day to the week we all didn't know about. she gets up at 5 30am, and what's the big deal? i get up at 6 30am for work. as do many many others. I don't see why Bonnie herself and others see it as some badge of honour. most people get 7 hours sleep.. go to bed around 11 30 and get up around 7. but Bonnie goes to bed at 9 30 and gets up at 5 30. I will never understand the big deal about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s using a filter but has saved it and uploaded it so it doesn’t say there’s a filter 😆 she looks weird

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s using a filter but has saved it and uploaded it so it doesn’t say there’s a filter 😆 she looks weird
hate that whole puffy faced look. I listened to the podcast for 10 minutes, firstly does it bug anyone the way Georgia so loudly gasps for breath at the end of each sentence 😂. secondly it's the same old, getting up at 5 30 has changed Bonnie's life because it gives her that me time before work.....which is emailing the 3 brides she does a year and sitting applying rimmel/sosue make up and curling her hair with the newest gadget. and if she finishes work at 3 she can enjoy a coffee and not feel guilty most people work until 5 30. it's actually amusing how out of touch with reality these people are. and she's nearly 30...she needs to stop calling elliot her "little brother".

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.