Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks she is a celeb. If she turned around and said her account is satire I’d laugh.

Reactions: 1
OMFG that facial she got cost €1000 and she has a link up for €400 off. Bon Bon read the room, no one would spend that on a facial when the majority of ppl can barely afford to eat

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She makes my soul absolutely die from cringe. Do you think these fools will look back on their insta posts in a few years time like everyone does with their Facebook memories and absolutely die inside

Reactions: 7
It’s only a matter of time before she teases some exciting news, after a long reveal she’s announce she’s expecting and that we’re all on the baby journey with her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dear God what does she actually do for a living? She literally went to 'LDN' (!) To "launch" a flipping mascara!!

And if she says she's going in to the "city" again!!!! It's town, you are going in to town!!!!

Reactions: 6
I doubt a pregnancy is on the horizon any time soon. Sure she’s pratting about in low rise trousers thinking she’s 00’s Britney reincarnated

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her waist is so tiny 😱😱😱
Because she goes for a walk, on her exercise bike and to the gym all before the crack of dawn. It’s not natural and she’s obsessive. I doubt she eats much either, have we ever seen her even show any morsel of food? There’s no way she’s ruining her figure for a kid any time soon. She’s too vain and self obsessed

Reactions: 10
I know Lottie has her own thread but it’s dead but her formula advert is painful

Reactions: 1
It’s only a matter of time before she teases some exciting news, after a long reveal she’s announce she’s expecting and that we’re all on the baby journey with her
And the baby's face would have to be kept hidden a la Michael Jackson's kids cos she is THAT famous...in her own mind. 😂

surely bon bon could a bit of cleaning herself! like what what does she do while the people are cleaning. does she try on a few dresses for them or do her makeup!

surely bon bon could a bit of cleaning herself! like what what does she do while the people are cleaning. does she try on a few dresses for them or do her makeup!
It's actually mind blowing that she has cleaners in, there is two of them in the house and it looks pretty immaculate to me! She's had 5 hours of a deep clean and then 2 hours a week maintenence 🤷Absolute notions she has, it's a completely unnecessary luxury imo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.