Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonnies first Saturday off in about a month 🤣 the delusion with her is next level

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This one pretending to work is the best laugh I get. She’s delusional! She gets about 5 brides a year. Anyone know how much she charges? The biggest tell for me that she’s a con artist with the makeup is that she doesn’t have a business page. Does she just expect her Instagram to get her jobs?

Reactions: 2
This one pretending to work is the best laugh I get. She’s delusional! She gets about 5 brides a year. Anyone know how much she charges? The biggest tell for me that she’s a con artist with the makeup is that she doesn’t have a business page. Does she just expect her Instagram to get her jobs?
Agree. Surely she’d have a separate bridal makeup page or instagram to showcase all her “work” or else post it on her own Instagram. It’s very odd. I wouldn’t want to book her on her name alone - I’d want to see other brides makeup that she’s done.

Also I’m thinking she’s trying to go down the personal dresser/influencer type line with all the clothes trying on - I think she was trying to get a few freebies from designers with all the trying on in the changing room in BTs but that doesn’t seem to have worked for her But god loves a trier!

I cringe when I see the TikToks she does and also the constant flashing of the wedding ring and her “not engagement” ring. She’s materialistic. I’m sure she got the Voltaire diamonds crowd to design her engagement ring and it’s only 2/3 years since she got engaged so her choice couldn’t have outdated that much so quickly. She sees a single stone as more of a statement.

Happy Sunday! 😂

Oh and I’m calling her “Bonnie No Bra” as well!

Last edited:
Agree. Surely she’d have a separate bridal makeup page or instagram to showcase all her “work” or else post it on her own Instagram. It’s very odd. I wouldn’t want to book her on her name alone - I’d want to see other brides makeup that she’s done.

Also I’m thinking she’s trying to go down the personal dresser/influencer type line with all the clothes trying on - I think she was trying to get a few freebies from designers with all the trying on in the changing room in BTs but that doesn’t seem to have worked for her But god loves a trier!

I cringe when I see the TikToks she does and also the constant flashing of the wedding ring and her “not engagement” ring. She’s materialistic. I’m sure she got the Voltaire diamonds crowd to design her engagement ring and it’s only 2/3 years since she got engaged so her choice couldn’t have outdated that much so quickly. She sees a single stone as more of a statement.

Happy Sunday! 😂

Oh and I’m calling her “Bonnie No Bra” as well!
All she seems to have is a bride highlights section on her page where die of shock, every single look is the exact same. I’d do a better job myself

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t even done a makeup course as far as I know. She just knows how to do one look and makes out every bride in Ireland is booking her

Reactions: 3
So she’s going to London tomorrow with “work”. Another pr freebie. She was “working“ in town today - photos of herself posing outside the Ivy! 😂🙄

• Haha
Mortified for her sitting filming herself. Who does she think she is? The narcissism is off the charts with her

Reactions: 1
In her mind she genuinely considers that work 😬. Mortified for her standing there recording while everyone else is talking. Something tells me bon bon wouldn’t be the most approachable person

Reactions: 4
Going for ANOTHER facial when she gets home, but it’s work though, it’s work????

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.