Boddler advice just, don’t.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not boddler related, just came here to say a fellow mum friend of mine with a noddles around the same age said this to me the other day - “ you’re looking a bit round, are you… pregnant?”

I responded really cool at the time and was like no, just have a baggy thick jumper on etc.. got in the car to go home and decided she was actually totally rude and insensitive (as I could be trying).

I think she can get in the bin now 🤷🏽‍♀️🥡🤦‍♀️
What a rude wench. Defo not an actual friend. Who says that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not boddler related, just came here to say a fellow mum friend of mine with a noddles around the same age said this to me the other day - “ you’re looking a bit round, are you… pregnant?”

I responded really cool at the time and was like no, just have a baggy thick jumper on etc.. got in the car to go home and decided she was actually totally rude and insensitive (as I could be trying).

I think she can get in the bin now 🤷🏽‍♀️🥡🤦‍♀️
The bin is too good for your friend! How rude, I think even if someone was about to pop I still wouldn’t ask if they were pregnant unless they had mentioned it!
---
We’ve just got back from the Drs where Mini Cupcake had his 1 year imms. I can’t remember whether it was on this thread or the new baby one where we spoke about being cold hearted and not crying when baby was born. I didn’t cry after my birth but definitively did burst into tears in the middle of the drs waiting room today when I could hear Mini Cupcake screaming after his jabs today 🙈 maybe all of the emotion is catching up on me now!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The bin is too good for your friend! How rude, I think even if someone was about to pop I still wouldn’t ask if they were pregnant unless they had mentioned it!
---
We’ve just got back from the Drs where Mini Cupcake had his 1 year imms. I can’t remember whether it was on this thread or the new baby one where we spoke about being cold hearted and not crying when baby was born. I didn’t cry after my birth but definitively did burst into tears in the middle of the drs waiting room today when I could hear Mini Cupcake screaming after his jabs today 🙈 maybe all of the emotion is catching up on me now!
Eek, those jabs are heartbreaking. Your ting person sitting there in your arms, happy and totally unaware and then pricked with needles. Their little face reacts and those cute little eyes get bigger and the tears follow. It’s horrid. Sending hugs to any mamas who are going through it currently. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
---
I think it was the new baby thread? I said last night I’ve never cried when they’re born, but I do get that horrible feeling in my tummy and choked up if they hurt themselves/fall over/jabs. Tbf, now my 3yo is overcoming his speech delay, he’s making me tear up almost daily with the stuff he comes out with

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ohhhh I feel you with the tantrums. The back arching and throwing himself backwards is another level. 😑 Xx
It’s the car seat for us now I have lost count of how many times she has managed to turn around and climb back out of the car the tantrums are hard sometimes I just let her go along with it but others I think Christ I do not have time for this lol x

Reactions: 1
Why do people think it’s acceptable to park dangerously next to a school. It’s like the normal rules don’t apply, it’s a nightmare.

I think it was the new baby thread? I said last night I’ve never cried when they’re born, but I do get that horrible feeling in my tummy and choked up if they hurt themselves/fall over/jabs. Tbf, now my 3yo is overcoming his speech delay, he’s making me tear up almost daily with the stuff he comes out with
Aww I bet it’s so lovely hearing his little voice and hearing him come out with new little phrases ❤

• Heart
Read my book for awhile while Baby Bluebird slept and was down for the night. The literal second I turned off my light, she screams and wakes up. 😩💀

• Sad
Aww I bet it’s so lovely hearing his little voice and hearing him come out with new little phrases ❤
When I tell Mr B the things he says, I honestly feel like a liar because he wasn’t talking much pre Christmas. He said in the shops earlier ‘what’s for dinner?’ And I said ‘but you don’t like dinner?!’ And he was like ‘haha. Tricking you’ and honestly, I could’ve died in the middle of Sainsbury’s 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When I tell Mr B the things he says, I honestly feel like a liar because he wasn’t talking much pre Christmas. He said in the shops earlier ‘what’s for dinner?’ And I said ‘but you don’t like dinner?!’ And he was like ‘haha. Tricking you’ and honestly, I could’ve died in the middle of Sainsbury’s 😂
I love when their little sense of humour comes out. My nearly 3 year old said something similar the other day, he was like no I’m being tricky 😂🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 4

• Heart
I love when their little sense of humour comes out. My nearly 3 year old said something similar the other day, he was like no I’m being tricky 😂🥹
I just can’t deal with it. He’s a proper little character. I put him to bed earlier and he was like ‘I done a wee in my pants… haha. Tricking!!!’
Honestly, this is my most favourite age. I love the conversations and random things they come out with. He’s also a mummy’s boy, so that helps!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I just can’t deal with it. He’s a proper little character. I put him to bed earlier and he was like ‘I done a wee in my pants… haha. Tricking!!!’
Honestly, this is my most favourite age. I love the conversations and random things they come out with. He’s also a mummy’s boy, so that helps!
What an absolute little cutie pie 🥺🥺🥺

What a rude wench. Defo not an actual friend. Who says that?!
Some people are so rude. I remember my father in law and his wife said to me 'oh we thought you had put weight on!'when I announced I was pregnant. Funny thing was, I'd actually lost a lot of weight (bizzarely!)
I just glared at them! And I'm naturally very slim and so wasn't too bothered by it, but I never understand anyone commenting on other people's weight. Just plain rude.z

• Heart
Don't - we've got those soon. I am really not looking forward to them!

Some people are so rude. I remember my father in law and his wife said to me 'oh we thought you had put weight on!'when I announced I was pregnant. Funny thing was, I'd actually lost a lot of weight (bizzarely!)
I just glared at them! And I'm naturally very slim and so wasn't too bothered by it, but I never understand anyone commenting on other people's weight. Just plain rude.z
My grandmother commented on meeting baby author at 5 days old how she was able to leave hospital in all her pre pregnancy clothes whilst pointedly looking at me and noting that I still had a baby tum… 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
My grandmother commented on meeting baby author at 5 days old how she was able to leave hospital in all her pre pregnancy clothes whilst pointedly looking at me and noting that I still had a baby tum… 🙄
Geeeezzzz......bet that made you feel great! Xx

Someone in an online mums group I’m in (we’ve been talking since we were all pregnant as in person classes weren’t on at the time) asked me this week if I thought my Boddler might have autism. 🤪 I was like no? But thanks cos now I’m obsessing over it and feeling increasingly worried.

He’s just turned 16 months and learned to walk last month. He interacts and babbles very expressively, says mama. Doesn’t have any more words really. He has quite good understanding though I think. He’s always been quite a sensitive soul (same as me 😅) and doesn’t always love noisy places but again, me neither, and he’s fine at his weekly toddler group usually.

He doesn’t point,wave Or clap. I feel like he’s just taking his time, he can follow me pointing to something, and he likes it and watches when I clap.

I just feel like I’ve gone into hyper worry mode in case I’ve missed something, not done something, not helped him enough.

I feel like if he still isn’t doing this at 18 months I should raise it with someone?

I’ve always been quite relaxed and let him do stuff in his own time but for some reason I’m now really upset and obssssing a bit over it.

By the way I know it’s not the end of the world if he was to be autistic, so please don’t take my upset the wrong way, it’s more just a worry about him having struggles I suppose. Sorry forthe long post.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.