• 2-3 years

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • 3+

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Just, don’t.

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advice for people with children in between the baby and toddler stages. Combined platform for the babies and toddlers = boddlers❤

Just, dont… is something I say all day everyday (IYKYK)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Love this idea! Heading to 2yo and don’t fit on the new baby thread (clinging on) but not quite in the full blown toddler stage yet.

Love the name boddler btw 🤣

Reactions: 2
Im not ready for the toddler stage. I’m not ready for the baby stage to finish (she says while the baby has been stuck to her side all day with sickness 🫠)

I miss the days I could lie the baby on the floor leave the room for a biscuit and he’d be in the same place when I came back. I’m not ready for the toddling stage

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Parking myself here with Baby Author who just won’t. stop. moving. 😂 love the Boddler name!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Love the title!! First question: when did you go from two naps to one? My boy is 10.5 months and has been fighting the 2nd nap for s few weeks and the first nap was getting later in the day.
the last two days he’s had one much longer nap around 11am/midday

Perfect timing as my baby came home from nursery boddling on Friday, end of an era!

But also, just screamed at/lobbed his tea and is nursing instead 🙃

My funny, independent little baby sausage 🥹

Love the title!! First question: when did you go from two naps to one? My boy is 10.5 months and has been fighting the 2nd nap for s few weeks and the first nap was getting later in the day.
That’s about the age we did it, when nap #2 was pushing so far back that it was clashing with tea/bedtime was getting way late, like 9pm.

Ever baby is different so it's just going by how your child is.
If they're been fighting their second nap, I'd say it's time to cut it out 😊

• Heart
Insert lots of swear words here.

My bloody boddler is being the world’s biggest PITA this afternoon/evening. Now MrMe has decided to light the fire so this should end well.

Mine would have been much older but following the sleep pattern you describe, so sounds like you’ve got it spot on

My bloody boddler is being the world’s biggest PITA this afternoon/evening. Now MrMe has decided to light the fire so this should end well.

Mine would have been much older but following the sleep pattern you describe, so sounds like you’ve got it spot on
My hungry self thought you were talking about pitta bread 😂😂😂

• Haha

Thanks for your replies everyone 🥰

It has only been two days on that schedule but we have been struggling with sleep for about a month so it is time it became a bit more settled. Fingers crossed for tonight 😊

• Heart
Boddler life! 🤟

@Rxt156 Kitten dropped her second nap a few weeks ago (or maybe a bit over a month?). She's 14,5 months now.
But it wasn't instant. I think it took her about a week (or two? I'm horrible with timings) of one nap one day and then two the second.
She did need to go to bed a bit earlier in the day in the beginning.

Thanks for your replies everyone 🥰

It has only been two days on that schedule but we have been struggling with sleep for about a month so it is time it became a bit more settled. Fingers crossed for tonight 😊
we are kind of in the process of going down to 1 nap, I say kind of because some days he still has 2 but I’m trying to get it down to 1. On the days where he has 2 naps it’s a nightmare to get him to sleep and I usually spend a big chunk of the evening trying to get him to bed, and then he wakes up reaaaaaally early at like 4am which might kill me soon 😅 (and about 10 times inbetween). It’s quite hard getting him down to 1 nap, but we are getting there, I just try to delay his nap until late morning/lunch time and then he will have a long nap, then by 6ish he’s pretty tired so he’s been going to sleep a bit earlier than normal but much easier. Last night he slept 5 hours without waking up which has been unheard of for months, so I’m hoping this is a sign of the tit sleep ending 😬 good luck, I hope you get some more sleep soon!

• Heart
Is there anything better in life than a boodler cuddle 😭
I’m really not ready to come out if this stage. I love all the stages we go through, apart from that horrid 4-6/7 months
I’m almost broody 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there anything better in life than a boodler cuddle 😭
I’m really not ready to come out if this stage. I love all the stages we go through, apart from that horrid 4-6/7 months
I’m almost broody 😂
Is there something about them turning one that sets off a biological desire for another?! 🤣 I really didn’t feel like I was ready for another at all, he’s hit one and all of a sudden I’m working out dates of when I’d ideally like to be pregnant again. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s such an adorable age 😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is there something about them turning one that sets off a biological desire for another?! 🤣 I really didn’t feel like I was ready for another at all, he’s hit one and all of a sudden I’m working out dates of when I’d ideally like to be pregnant again. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It is the time hop that gets me. Todays time hop is my eldest meeting the baby for the first time 😭😭 my heart and my ovaries can’t take it

• Heart
Reactions: 10

It’s definitely what @Borntorun said. All the time hops, looking back on how little they were. You kind of forget them meeting everyone for the first time and how special it is

WHY DO I WANT ANOTHER? THERE ARE TOO MANY OF US ON THIS PLANET RUINING IT

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.