Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#instagramcliche is her latest hashtag ... and an instagram cliche she certainly is. Unfortunately I’ve already seen each picture and ad she posts several times over by the other instagrammers that she is a clone of. She also always comments and likes “big” accounts who aren’t very nice people and are also featured on here - sucking up to them clearly, and that puts me off. She has become very boring and repetitive since she moved, and left her job
Oh I hate that self professed insta cliche nonsense... just coz you say it about yourself doesn’t make you any less of a 🐑 🐑🐑

Reactions: 1
See with FOD, Martha, Hunters and Heels their children are actually very photogenic and the children do sell stuff well despite it being wrong but I really don’t find BB’s kids very cute at all
Oh come on! Also I know this is a site for “voicing an opinion” but it’s wrong to comment on children. It’s especially wrong to comment on their appearance.

Reactions: 4
But I’m not saying anything nasty towards them, there is nothing ‘wrong’ with them I’m just saying there are some very beautiful children selling stuff out there.
“I really don’t find BB’s kids very cute at all.” It’s clearly not a compliment.

Attempting to moderate is against the rules, please report any posts instead - Please read our rules and why they're important
Personally I feel we can talk about the “influencer” as they are the ones putting themselves out there, therefore they are up for discussion.

I think it’s morally wrong to pass remark on their children who haven’t chosen to put themselves out there, unfortunately it’s been forced upon them.

I do feel that influencers such as BB need to have a greater awareness of their children’s social footprint.

@Lauren88 I deleted my response to you as it contained your comment, but just wanted to say that it wasn’t rude and I knew what you meant. The kids are being sold on looks so mentioning it the way you did is just an observation. The admin team are here to moderate.

Everything she does is for IG. For gods sake women stop documenting every moment of your kids life for all to see.

Reactions: 3
Another day, another ad. It’s ok moving to a new house if you don’t actually have to pay to decorate it yourself. Bathrooms, tiles, beds, paint and god knows what else gifted. Followers will be sitting at home feeling rubbish that they’ve been in their houses for so long and don’t have it all done, they can’t afford it whether Anna advertises it or not. Ads don’t make anyone relatable.

Another day, another ad. It’s ok moving to a new house if you don’t actually have to pay to decorate it yourself. Bathrooms, tiles, beds, paint and god knows what else gifted. Followers will be sitting at home feeling rubbish that they’ve been in their houses for so long and don’t have it all done, they can’t afford it whether Anna advertises it or not. Ads don’t make anyone relatable.
But it’s all ok, as she is so honest in her captions... isn’t she 🙄

I have no idea what the likes of Dreams beds will be gaining from this. Is anyone really going to go and purchase a Dreams mattress specifically because BB has been gifted one & put it in her spare bedroom? It would’ve been better PR for Dreams if they ran a competition to win one in conjunction with BB.

I’d rather sleep in a bed I know I worked hard to pay for ☺
This is why I laugh when these instagrammers call us jealous trolls - I’m not one bit jealous, I am proud that I did up my house the way I wanted over the years, because I liked it, not because it would look good on social media or because it was given to me. I’m proud of my home because I worked hard to do it up over time

Reactions: 5
She must be getting paid plenty for this ads - she’s hires a videography to film them. They’re still beyond cringeworthy!

All that’s pretty did ads for the same type of doorbell a couple of months ago too.
I guessed she had as she commented on Blossomingbirds ad, saying how good it is. Of course they are all going to back each other up when they are all advertising the same things

Reactions: 2
Both have declared it as an ad so I can’t fault them for that, it’s just not very interesting. Pretty had multiple stories about a doorbell 😂

• Haha
I guessed she had as she commented on Blossomingbirds ad, saying how good it is. Of course they are all going to back each other up when they are all advertising the same things
So predicatable isn't it?

Notice the recent blog post that pretty much addresses everything she's been outed for on here? A bit of a "tell me I'm wonderful for juggling it all and tell me how inspiring I am for quitting my job to rip people off because it's all I dreamt of doing before" post and then, as predicted along comes a big paying ad for a bleeping doorbell. TAKE TAKE TAKE.

That bath that she loves to show off, is not comfortable. I changed mine. I have seen a few people ask if it’s comfortable/she recommends and she doesn’t reply. She always ignores questions were she’d have to tell the truth, and that really puts me off

Oh god she actually turns my stomach that fake mumsy crap!! Ad after ad. Get a life go have fun with your family stop pimping out your children let them have a normal childhood. I blocked her and her husband from insta cos I couldn't bare to look at them! What kinda life is that for her children. She will be looking for some freebies now with the new baby. It's actually embarrassing totally cringey. We had a meeting at work about social media etc her name was mentioned and there was a resounding groan from everyone lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.