Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringeeee at the new doorbell ad 🤦🏻‍♀️ the predictable haw haw my husband is gonna know how much I shop online now🖕🏼
This 🙌🏻 I cannot abide women who on one hand are all about being independent money making girl bosses and on the other hand do that whole stupid “ohh I can’t let my husband know I’m spending all his money online, oh silly me”. If it’s your money that you’re spending then you can buy whatever the hell you like! It just plays up to a stupid stereotype in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
Another ad for Very with more peonies. She needs this baby for new content, badly
She’s a wannabe rockstar today- how badly do you think she wanted to make a hilarrrious joke about being an insta cliche but thought against it seeing as she clearly reads here 😂😂😂

This 🙌🏻 I cannot abide women who on one hand are all about being independent money making girl bosses and on the other hand do that whole stupid “ohh I can’t let my husband know I’m spending all his money online, oh silly me”. If it’s your money that you’re spending then you can buy whatever the hell you like! It just plays up to a stupid stereotype in my opinion.
Oh I agree wholeheartedly. I just don’t get this whole oh my husband can’t know what I’ve bought phenomenon, does this actually happen? Or is it another insta cliche? My OH has never once questioned my spending 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Eugh I can only imagine what it's like. Her outfits are awful so mumsy definitely wouldnt b following her for fashion tips. All teeth and dootsy florals 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
#instagramcliche is her latest hashtag ... and an instagram cliche she certainly is. Unfortunately I’ve already seen each picture and ad she posts several times over by the other instagrammers that she is a clone of. She also always comments and likes “big” accounts who aren’t very nice people and are also featured on here - sucking up to them clearly, and that puts me off. She has become very boring and repetitive since she moved, and left her job
All that’s pretty especially. It’s becoming embarrassing.

Two #ads today. I find it all quite sad really. I liked Anna but now she has went to the dark side and became a salesperson like all the others that she hangs on every word 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Now it’s a cringe eBay ad, just like All that’s Pretty. And using her kids again. They will be so embarrassed when they’re teenagers

Reactions: 1
So she went to a wedding at the weekend and has now used the venue as a freebie backdrop for her Very ads both prancing about in stories and on her grid. That is disrespectful to the bride and groom in my opinion

Is that video meant to be her, ahem, “modelling” the dress? I just don’t get it, how did they approve that? All I see is teeth and awkwardness 🤭

The wedding venue she was at isn’t very big so she’d have been in full view. I wonder what the other wedding guests thought of her awkwardly sashaying up and down the pier 😂

The wedding venue she was at isn’t very big so she’d have been in full view. I wonder what the other wedding guests thought of her awkwardly sashaying up and down the pier 😂
No wonder she looked awkward as hell with a wedding party audience!

Literally home from holidays and flat out with the ads and affiliate links in stories. It’s your daughter’s birthday weekend, take a break woman!!

She is such a RVKloves wannabe. RVKLoves is a horrible, racist, stuck up person, who also lives her live on Instagram. Blossomingbirds has copied her kitchen, the types of poses, the straw hats and bags, the peonies, it’s all the same. She also likes and sucks up to RVKLoves on all her instagram posts - RVK is not a woman to aspire to

Reactions: 5
I'm about to have our third baby so I've been following different pram makers on insta. One is #bugaboofox and guess who has liked every one of those tags...Anna. A little while ago she said they had put a deposit on a new pram. I bet it will turn out to be a gifted £1000 Bugaboo Fox 🙄.

All the best of the best and most expensive products on the market, wonder how many legitimate followers could afford all that 🤔

I'm about to have our third baby so I've been following different pram makers on insta. One is #bugaboofox and guess who has liked every one of those tags...Anna. A little while ago she said they had put a deposit on a new pram. I bet it will turn out to be a gifted £1000 Bugaboo Fox 🙄.
I think she's already said that she's bought a bugaboo fox 🤷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.