Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi there! I’ve just stumbled across this and thought i’d add in my two pence worth. Just to clarify - Andrew and I built our home seven years ago, way before I was even on social media. We both worked full time with three tiny children (they were 2,4 and 6) and it was not a plain sailing build project at all. It was actually a bit of a crappy time really. A far cry from having everything handed to us.
Our parents live comfortably but have never given us handouts. We have both worked since we were 16 to buy the things we wanted or needed.
Also, we genuinely just do have a pretty good relationship. Obviously we argue at times (who doesn’t?) but for the most part we just get on with raising our kids as best we can and spending time together when we can too.
And our upcoming holidays are 100% saved for and paid for by us. 🙂
Except the Marie Curie trek, which would have been funded by followers. Where'd that all disappear too?

Wow thats harsh.

LWL did an open set of stories saying it had been cancelled for personal reasons and we were not the ones funding it at all.....

Back to Blossoming Birds

Already using the bump to sell yet more crap. Just over here waiting to see how long before the Bugaboo wheels in

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow thats harsh.

LWL did an open set of stories saying it had been cancelled for personal reasons and we were not the ones funding it at all.....

Back to Blossoming Birds

Already using the bump to sell yet more crap. Just over here waiting to see how long before the Bugaboo wheels in
Defo going to get a bugaboo, I think she was gifted one before 🙄

Reactions: 1
Its really not. She had only raised £100 of the £10000 and hadnt a hope in hell of paying the rest off.

It was crowfunding for an all inclusive luxury holiday of a lifetime - she seriously overestimated how many people in real life would be thick enough to sponsor that.

Its really not. She had only raised £100 of the £10000 and hadnt a hope in hell of paying the rest off.

It was crowfunding for an all inclusive luxury holiday of a lifetime - she seriously overestimated how many people in real life would be thick enough to sponsor that.

Not at all. We were paying for all travel costs ourselves. All the money raised was going to the charity. We had to pull out of it for a number of reasons and everyone who donated was informed and the offer was made to fully reimburse them. I don’t think it’s thick at all to support a charity that helps seriously ill people. In actual fact I think it says more about society that it was so poorly supported. There is so much criticism on this platform of people who are promoting things for self-serving purposes. It’s a shame that there also is for those who try to use their voice to do something good for others.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Not at all. We were paying for all travel costs ourselves. All the money raised was going to the charity. We had to pull out of it for a number of reasons and everyone who donated was informed and the offer was made to fully reimburse them. I don’t think it’s thick at all to support a charity that helps seriously ill people. In actual fact I think it says more about society that it was so poorly supported. There is so much criticism on this platform of people who are promoting things for self-serving purposes. It’s a shame that there also is for those who try to use their voice to do something good for others.

I did a trek for Marie Curie before and is definitely not a luxury holiday 😂😂. I also paid the travel expenses myself and any funds raised goes to the charity, that’s how it works

I;ve done one of these trips myself and that isn't how it works. We, as did many of us on that trip, ended up paying more out of our own pockets than fund raising. I don't comprehend why you'd attempt to make a person trying to do something for charity, feel so bad about it? I've got to hand it to her, she's one of few accounts that has any kind of grace or conscience and has spoken up on here to actually support some of our feelings.

I thought she was saying she was going to make it herself?? She knew she could get it in a shop but wanted to make it.

Anna has now suddenly always been interested in her family tree and family history - funny how’s she’s about the sixth person I’ve seen to advertise Ancestry over the last couple of weeks. It’s kinda cringe. How can we be expected to believe they like this stuff if they’ve never mentioned it before, will never mention it again, and everyone and their cat apparently loves it (because they are getting paid to say that). Fair enough if someone genuinely was interested in that kind of thing but funny how they all like same things :D

Reactions: 5
I wonder if LVK Loves, her cronie that she always likes and comments on, is insulted by her hashtag #bettycrockertomaryberry. All LVKs recipes feature old Betty 🤣

Reactions: 2
Now the little girl’s first tea party/picnic outside their playhouse is an ad (n) just let your children enjoy their childhood instead of having them trained for the camera, and having everyone see every aspect of their lives/growing for ££££

Reactions: 3
She's very clever I'll give her that. She interacts with my posts often, when I have barely any followers, but now I see that's how she sucks you in.

I can't help but think it's all to make small accounts feel of some importance to her, of course they are. £££££££££££

I once posted a photo of my breakfast, it looked like it had been spat out. She posted a really nice comment on it. I couldn't stop laughing scrolling through my feed and seeing she had commented on loads of small accounts like mine, 20 minutes later, she posted an ad!!!

That is incredibly sneaky

When she said in her pregnancy announcement photo that the girls were so excited for the new baby, I was thinking good on her for not recording when they told them. But alas, of course she did not only record it but now it’s “on the grid” there for the world to see 🙄🙄 nothing is sacred anymore.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.