Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being those kids when they are 15/16. How embarrassing for them. They will resent them, knowing all their friend’s parents have seen them in the bath, and every moment of their childhood

I have no idea why this woman has as many followers as she does? Her account is so boring, staged and awful. I followed for a couple of years and recently when yet another photo of perfect little girls with a inanely grinning mother surrounded by gifted tit came into sight, I realised that this utterly uninspiring drivel added nothing to my life and my only thoughts were why? Why is this in my life, why is this strange looking lady flogging her children with boring photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just watched all of the videos and they are so bad they do NOT make me want to buy a washing machine!! Blossomings is the worst!

Reactions: 2
Those Very adverts are terrible! Does Very seriously think using those instagram influencers in the most cringeworthy Trueman show style ads will make us all want to order from them?! Do they really think we are all that daft? Take note Very.co.uk I’ll never order from you again or any other company that gifts/pays influencers to promote them, they must think we all have gullible idiot written or our foreheads 🙄

I would be EMBARRASSED if I was Blossomingbirds, Marthashappilyeverafter and co

Those Very adverts are terrible! Does Very seriously think using those instagram influencers in the most cringeworthy Trueman show style ads will make us all want to order from them?! Do they really think we are all that daft? Take note Very.co.uk I’ll never order from you again or any other company that gifts/pays influencers to promote them, they must think we all have gullible idiot written or our foreheads 🙄

I would be EMBARRASSED if I was Blossomingbirds, Marthashappilyeverafter and co
Its dreadful! I know myself and I've seen others mention on other forums that any brands or shops influencers use or go on about how amazing it is we don't buy from them again, there is a particular pharmacy in Ireland that nearly every Irish influencer has a spon and ad for and good few myself included refuse to buy from them because of this. Annoys me going on about products or a shop that they flog for but they wouldn't use in their real life and use something else the next week. Could be wrong but when I used to follow Anna from the beginning I never seen her use very was always Zara and next and then the spons for very came and that's all she uses now cos of the money. I haven't followed her since no 3 was announced and I went back on to her page last week for a nose and see it's ad heavy, as I said before very disappointing as I had enjoyed following her.

I wont buy from Joules now for the same reason...even Bloom and Wild...every f**ckin person on Instagram #ad #ad #ad it doesnt make me buy.

I have no idea why this woman has as many followers as she does? Her account is so boring, staged and awful. I followed for a couple of years and recently when yet another photo of perfect little girls with a inanely grinning mother surrounded by gifted tit came into sight, I realised that this utterly uninspiring drivel added nothing to my life and my only thoughts were why? Why is this in my life, why is this strange looking lady flogging her children with boring photos.
Everything is so vanilla isn't it. And there isn't one natural picture of any of the family laughing/smiling/playing/having fun everything is so staged and forced

I really don’t get what the point of her latest blog post is about? Like I read it wanting her to get or her point and it just seemed like a whole load of defensive nonsense riddled with cliches 🙄

Reactions: 1
I really don’t get what the point of her latest blog post is about? Like I read it wanting her to get or her point and it just seemed like a whole load of defensive nonsense riddled with cliches 🙄
I thought this too!! And I’m sure she’s advertised that blog post before? Maybe on stories? I feel like she reads on here, and the point of the grid post linking the blog, is an attempt to show she’s not too “vanilla and perfect”

Sorry, it’s a fail

I think it was an attempt to address the comments here without getting snarky. She needed to stop working as the shift patterns didn’t work for her and it was too much for her mum - defending all the ads; Bella wanted her to make a cake and she was glad she ‘done’ it.

That’s one of the reasons I’d not work with her if I were a brand; her grammar both whiten and spoken is terrible. She needs a proofreader!

• Haha
I know we Northern Irish have funny ways of saying things, but her blogs are definitely not well written

I think it was an attempt to address the comments here without getting snarky. She needed to stop working as the shift patterns didn’t work for her and it was too much for her mum - defending all the ads; Bella wanted her to make a cake and she was glad she ‘done’ it.

That’s one of the reasons I’d not work with her if I were a brand; her grammar both whiten and spoken is terrible. She needs a proofreader!
I just read it (why do I do this to myself? My own mind is full of crap I don’t need to read other’s ramblings for no reason 🤦🏻‍♀️ When they are just self indulgent wittering) I couldn’t care less what she did before or who looks after her kids, but the fact her mum has her girls after school for a few hours is just pathetic, so she can ‘work’ as an influencer, setting up terrible posed photos and making ads. Surely the main benefit of this tit show life where you sell your kids, is that you can spend more time with them 😂 obviously just whacking our another baby for the cute photos.
I must remember never to look at her account again.

I wish she would just cut the crap. If she HAD to stay in her job, she would have found a way to make it work. Do Tesco (or Colin’s employer for that matter) not offer flexible working, coz last time I checked they do?? No her hand wasn’t forced, she chose to give up her day job coz advertising every bleeping thing known to man and selling her kids childhood was much more lucrative than a career in retail management. Now THATS honesty, Anna. Wise up and take your self indulgent pity party elsewhere.

Reactions: 3
Instagram will implode one day. It blows my tiny mind the very thought of giving up a decent job to duck about on something as fickle as social media.

Reactions: 8
I'm.not going to read it and then get sucked in again :LOL: I agree with the above it's not the fact she gave up the day job to spend more time with her children we all do what we can for our kids it's the fact that by giving up her day job she has become less relatable, using her children to advertise and is like a QVC channel. I had followed her a long time before spon and ads and for her interiors, fashion and the fact she was a working mam I could really relate to her and one of the very few insta people I could relate too(not saying she isn't a working mam now but that type of working I can't relate too unfortunately). I haven't read her blog but wondering if the fact she is defending her decision to do so is to do with reading a few home truths on this thread and maybe she has noticed few people unfollowing? I always find when influencers get defensive it's to prove to themselves they have made right decisions or to get the comments you do you hun, your great etc etc

#instagramcliche is her latest hashtag ... and an instagram cliche she certainly is. Unfortunately I’ve already seen each picture and ad she posts several times over by the other instagrammers that she is a clone of. She also always comments and likes “big” accounts who aren’t very nice people and are also featured on here - sucking up to them clearly, and that puts me off. She has become very boring and repetitive since she moved, and left her job

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.