Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was more gobsmacked by the effort involved in laying down a mat and placing all the garden furniture on it just for an insta pic #ad for very. its all getting a bit samey samey samey

Reactions: 3
Thought for today

“Furthermore, we really need to consider the message that this sends out to our children about the future. It appears to be suggesting that there is no need to work hard at exams and in training, because you might just get lucky and become an influencer. You can make videos, sell your entire life online and get lots of freebies. What about the moral messages – sell your integrity and personal life for a lifetime of freebies? It just doesn’t sit right does it? Influencers might consider themselves fortunate to gain eight free holidays a year, but what is the true human cost in terms of relationships with friends, family and your own children? Not to mention your own sense of self-worth and inner peace?”

https://writeonejaleigh.blog/2019/0...influencer-what-price-do-we-put-on-integrity/

Reactions: 2
This article is very good and makes very valid points

I also think her children are becoming more and more used to having everything they do put on camera - and in turn they will believe that everything they want will be just gifted to them. You can see them vying for the camera’s attention
[/QUOTE]
I agree, Bella is a little diva already, i dread to think what she will be like as a teen 🙊

She must be earning plenty to keep paying people to professionally film her ads. I was my dogs on that beach and it’s the kind of place that people would be laughing at her posing on it like that. They would be literally asking who she thought she was

Reactions: 4
Fuckin hell that newest ad is the most awkward cringefest I think I’ve ever seen. She looks so goofy with such a fake forced smile, not a natural in front of the camera at all.

Also wish she would blow her nose! She sounds like the before on a decongestant ad- actually, maybe she’s hoping for a “paid partnership” with Sudafed 🙄🙄

• Haha
Fuckin hell that newest ad is the most awkward cringefest I think I’ve ever seen. She looks so goofy with such a fake forced smile, not a natural in front of the camera at all.

Also wish she would blow her nose! She sounds like the before on a decongestant ad- actually, maybe she’s hoping for a “paid partnership” with Sudafed 🙄🙄
She doesn’t half love herself. Getting all a bit much.

She must be earning plenty to keep paying people to professionally film her ads. I was my dogs on that beach and it’s the kind of place that people would be laughing at her posing on it like that. They would be literally asking who she thought she was
I can just picture the people of Waterfoot looking at her wondering what on earth she was doing!

So embarrassing! I'd be mortified to be prancing round like that for a quick buck. Who does she think she is, a model?! 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
I can just picture the people of Waterfoot looking at her wondering what on earth she was doing!

So embarrassing! I'd be mortified to be prancing round like that for a quick buck. Who does she think she is, a model?! 😳
I think they do all think they’re all models. Laura Fantacci definitely has some delusions of being a model that she plays out through her feed! She is very pretty to be fair.

Reactions: 1
I think they do all think they’re all models. Laura Fantacci definitely has some delusions of being a model that she plays out through her feed! She is very pretty to be fair.
Just think how much money brands are saving by having these “The Apprentice” style ads done by amateurs?!
Hair and make up, photography, lighting, graphic design and then proper advertising. All it costs them is the item at cost and the paid partnership rate
But it’s “work” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Oh dear . That ad. Id say anyone not from NI wouldnt understand a word shes saying. Shes not really a natural

She’s got the same totally impractical changing basket that rvk has now! Does this woman have a mind of her own?!

Absolutely and I know where she got it from,another blogger friend.

• Wow
And the same kitchen 😂😂
True! I know the quote that copying is a form of flattery BUT really? Don't they realise we can see this?

I was amused when Anna confided to her followers that it is cheap liquid soap in the Aesop's soap bottle in her bathroom. Why love? You bought it once, it was over £30, you then went to the effort to dispense normal, every day liquid soap into the bottle and then you tell us?

What does that say? Who are you trying to impress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.