Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Anna up to something else?
There's a thing on Companies House - all public - about 'And We Keep Limited' and she's recently listed as director.
Overview states manufacture of wearing apparel and manufacture of luggage, handbags and the like, saddlery and harness.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh did she say she wouldn’t show faces? I can’t think of any ni “blaggers” who don’t monetise their children.
copper fox or Anna? I think Anna did say at one time she would stop showing so much of the girls. CooperFox shows the girls everywhere, in bed, hot tub, in swimwear etc, it really is very disturbing for public accounts.

copper fox or Anna? I think Anna did say at one time she would stop showing so much of the girls. CooperFox shows the girls everywhere, in bed, hot tub, in swimwear etc, it really is very disturbing for public accounts.
Anna did say this. She had a blog post about it. It's probably been deleted now.
I guess when she crunched the numbers, the novely wore off.

There's a thing on Companies House - all public - about 'And We Keep Limited' and she's recently listed as director.
Overview states manufacture of wearing apparel and manufacture of luggage, handbags and the like, saddlery and harness.
Hopefully, and then she can stop pimping out the girls.

Cringe, is that not the same as ellepearls too with her secret make up company? 🤨
Anna literally follows everyone going lol

Found Elannas too, but God forbid I say incase the haters come at me 😂😂😂😂😂 I thought it would've been a more creative name tbf
I'll be surprised if there's not a copyright issue, literally googled the name and brings up another beauty shop 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Interesting article to read and to see this blogger saying he will never post a facial photo of his girls again (back in 2019). Just checked his instagram profile (and that of some of his followers who say they’re going to delete photos of their children) and surprise, surprise, the children are back. Does this apply to all instagrammers, the lure of fame and money is more important than keeping their children safe?

Another NI instagrammer who is so guilty of this is mycopperfox (doesn’t have a thread here as she’s just reached the magic 10k followers). I think she may have at one time been part of Anna’s insta clique who like and comment on each other’s posts.
Hi well just goes to show you that pesky money gets in front of any morals, I don’t follow him just remembered the article, but he should have learnt his lesson then but to continue again is just stupidity.

Cringe, is that not the same as ellepearls too with her secret make up company? 🤨

Found Elannas too, but God forbid I say incase the haters come at me 😂😂😂😂😂 I thought it would've been a more creative name tbf
I'll be surprised if there's not a copyright issue, literally googled the name and brings up another beauty shop 😂😂😂😂😂
I guess if it's in the public domain there isn't an issue.
But, you know I'm going to google it now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@andwekeep is on Instagram. Only follower is Anna's mum. No posts yet 🤔
Ooh really!? Great detective work.

See what you mean lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I guess if it's in the public domain there isn't an issue.
But, you know I'm going to google it now lol
Oh I know, but we're the crazy obsessed stalkers supposedly 😂😂😂🤨🤨
Not my fault it's online on companies house and not my fault we all ain't dumb like what Anna and the other instahuns would want everyone to believe 🙄 😂😂😂😂

Oh I know, but we're the crazy obsessed stalkers supposedly 😂😂😂🤨🤨
Not my fault it's online on companies house and not my fault we all ain't dumb like what Anna and the other instahuns would want everyone to believe 🙄 😂😂😂😂
I remember Anna saying something a couple of weeks ago something about a store and 'hopefully soon' - along those lines. I wondered what it was, maybe it is this?
Can you imagine the big, surprise, gushy, announcement.
Maybe the garden room will be the next Topshop.. and we know what happened Topshop.
Ah, fair play to her. She's getting away with it and the sheep will all buy her tit.
She must never stop. She is so manic and hyper all the time.

If it's clothes.. it's gotta be a North Coast theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is a link to likeTK.it at the bottom of her latest ad (an affiliate link organiser website) but for some reason the post has been deleted and brings you to another influencer's listings. Weird for a social media whizz kid.

• Haha
I remember Anna saying something a couple of weeks ago something about a store and 'hopefully soon' - along those lines. I wondered what it was, maybe it is this?
Can you imagine the big, surprise, gushy, announcement.
Maybe the garden room will be the next Topshop.. and we know what happened Topshop.
Ah, fair play to her. She's getting away with it and the sheep will all buy her tit.
She must never stop. She is so manic and hyper all the time.

If it's clothes.. it's gotta be a North Coast theme.
If it's luggage etc, it'll be from alliexpress 😂😂🙄

Tagging all the professionals .. and AC Connects. LOL. Deluded.
Also, 'hard working mummy'.. it's hardly her example is it?
All white pjs, what hard working mummy is casually lounging round in an all white ensemble on a week night?
The cost of them too.
The children posing in the bed.
It's all obscene.
So her house is a set location now. Wonder how much she hires it out for.
What a vacuous, frivolous life.
Exactly this, most hard working mums are just grateful if the kids get bathed and in clean jammies every night let alone matching pairs and time to pose for pictures, hot chocolates.
She is so unrelatable like who the hell does that? A Saturday night you might have a movie and snacks but that's usually because you are on your last f nerve by the end of the week so anything for an easy life!

Oh I can’t have copperfox at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.