Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just feeling nauseous after seeing 'one of a kind' Anna's AC update..
Funny that she's suddenly updated the dormant AC account.
'Ambassador for NI' says the Templepatrick Hotel.
She certainly is one of a kind all right.
She has the twins in one photo and Colin's football mate and family in another. It's hardly sourcing new people/clients/models whatever.

Reactions: 1
Just feeling nauseous after seeing 'one of a kind' Anna's AC update..
Funny that she's suddenly updated the dormant AC account.
'Ambassador for NI' says the Templepatrick Hotel.
She certainly is one of a kind all right.
She has the twins in one photo and Colin's football mate and family in another. It's hardly sourcing new people/clients/models whatever.
That’s the digital version of SWA putting down her #gifted coffee mugs and patting her own back 😏

View attachment 768306
Has SWA photoshopped the back of her jeans??? There is something not quite right here 🤔
Wouldn't put it past her. But, that's the one thing she really doesn't need to edit - she has a great figure, so why bother.
I thought she looked really tired in this, underneath all that heavy makeup.
Being an instahun is exhausting after all.

Wouldn't put it past her. But, that's the one thing she really doesn't need to edit - she has a great figure, so why bother.
Its not even that, I don't know how someone could always have a camera on their face or others, I hate pics of myself :L any pics what are of me are at least a decade old :L guess I just don't see the attachment lol

Its not even that, I don't know how someone could always have a camera on their face or others, I hate pics of myself :L any pics what are of me are at least a decade old :L guess I just don't see the attachment lol
I'm the same. The poses and staring off into the distance crap...I am Chandler from Friends getting a picture taken lol.
I guess that's why I find the vanity of these people a bit morbid almost. I just can't honestly believe that it's normal to behave like this.

Flat out knackered being a mum and SSSSOOOOO busy at AC Connects.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So she's out out tonight with Colin, cue #weejokes posing with that horsey manic grin of hers and the #precious moments #bestfeelingintheworld cringey posts tomorrow when she is back to her gurrls 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
For one minute I thought fair play Anna you are having a night out without plastering it all over Instagram but I should have known better . it turns out the entire "night out" was an #ad, just like everything else in her life! Everything from the drink to the hotel to the crisps were linked! Those clips of them singing were toe curling and why was she dressed like a pensioner on a church outing? So we are getting more magners ads, 🙄, maybe it will be a reel of her drinking #magners while shopping in the #white company, wearing #Boden, while #Martha cuts #cheese for a #hello fresh meal? Or sure just get the gurrrls pissed on cider and film that, nothing surprises me with this instahun!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sign of a great night: drinking boring Magners from a plastic cup. No surprise that for the vanilla couple it’s Colin’s favourite drink 😂

I thought lucky you getting a date night to belsonic with the hubby!! Great night for it..
But hugely disappointed to see that the “date night” was actually #ad paid for.
what a depressing marriage, I’m sorry but she’s living her life for insta and it’s so so sad

The fake singing!..oh duck me!…had to wipe a tear from my eye 🤣🤣🤣…I actually feel sorry for Colin abit, he just makes a dick out of himself just to keep Shergar happy…what a sad life they lead…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh here we go…bringing out the trolling card & online abuse…talking about how social media is so big now that bullying doesn’t end at the school gates & a lot of young people get online abuse…which is true but at the end of the day this absolute idiot keeps posting pictures of her kids which could affect their life in the future all because single white Anna sees the pound signs…and it’s not trolling Anna love, it’s people calling you out on your tit, there is a difference you half wit…give me strength 🤦🏻‍♀️

You put yourself and kids in public eye anna deL with it. I. Not a troll I commented on your post with my picture and name on account. You didn't like it and blocked me.End Off

Call me skeptical but….. I think Anna has created that detective account. Anna sent herself those messages. someone emailing her saying …. I’m so unhappy that’s why I’m trolling you. Alright Anna 😉
so nothing happened to prompt her to come on and spill her heart out and it’s just a build up and the right time. Sure!!! She had it all planned. She’ll go to some length to ensure she can keep her account and sell the dream of her house in the middle of nowhere and her perfect family.

Call me skeptical but….. I think Anna has created that detective account. Anna sent herself those messages. someone emailing her saying …. I’m so unhappy that’s why I’m trolling you. Alright Anna 😉
so nothing happened to prompt her to come on and spill her heart out and it’s just a build up and the right time. Sure!!! She had it all planned. She’ll go to some length to ensure she can keep her account and sell the dream of her house in the middle of nowhere and her perfect family.
Checked that detechtive account. It’s made reference to usernames of accounts that’s commented on Anna’s thread. So this tech wizard is only out for Anna. And she doesn’t even follow the account. Anna, you are full of tit

Last edited:
  • Heart
I thought that too!..who would message her like that to say they are unhappy etc?…She sounds so condescending on her stories, like everyone on here who has an opinion is low and unhappy in their life?!…wise up! I’m definitely not unhappy or low in my life, and I’m certainly no troll 😂… she puts her life online with those poor kids just to get a few freebies and some dolla and then comes on here to read what we say about it, totally screams unhappiness in her life to me!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.