Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my Christ. Haven’t been on here in a while. Is she taking the piss with the latest pics?! Shove off with the work life balance! We’re all doing it but I don’t need to stand in my pink suit screaming that I do!! My word she’s laughable and 🤢 she so dull and predictable! Beach pics-check, breastfeeding pics-check, work life balance-check, swipe up for my clothes, my dinner, my kids clothes, the garden, my plants, the f’ing street lamp in my garden, my garden office, my car-all CHECK! Boke boke boke boke. She must be the laugh of the town!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my Christ. Haven’t been on here in a while. Is she taking the piss with the latest pics?! Shove off with the work life balance! We’re all doing it but I don’t need to stand in my pink suit screaming that I do!! My word she’s laughable and 🤢 she so dull and predictable! Beach pics-check, breastfeeding pics-check, work life balance-check, swipe up for my clothes, my dinner, my kids clothes, the garden, my plants, the f’ing street lamp in my garden, my garden office, my car-all CHECK! Boke boke boke boke. She must be the laugh of the town!!
The car seems to not be back from the garage. She’s in a different car. So the perched at the side of the road picture from the other day is one from the bore bank of stored photos.

Reactions: 2
Was going to post on AC Connects ... sure you were...
Why does her 'work' always involve pictures of.. her? Just her? Not the 'clients'.
The juggle was real for her? Work/life balance?
The girl does f**k all, all day, every day.
The sh*te she spouts is unreal.
Couldn't mention Tesco without mentioning how successful she was (in single handedly running a team of over 200, blah, blah).
She is delusional. Her so called clients are delusional. Utter fantasy land.

Reactions: 3
It’s all about the adds! Anna go back to your early days when we enjoyed your content. When you were such fun and the kids weren’t being used to sell for
You!

Was going to post on AC Connects ... sure you were...
Why does her 'work' always involve pictures of.. her? Just her? Not the 'clients'.
The juggle was real for her? Work/life balance?
The girl does f**k all, all day, every day.
The sh*te she spouts is unreal.
Couldn't mention Tesco without mentioning how successful she was (in single handedly running a team of over 200, blah, blah).
She is delusional. Her so called clients are delusional. Utter fantasy land.
Would you not laugh if you used to work with her? She was a manager in tescos for Gods sake nothing exciting at all!!! And in ballymena! She makes it out like she worked for brown Thomas or something. There’s nothing wrong with working in Tesco- I have a problem with her making it out like it was amazing. Least she was more relatable when she worked a proper job.

Reactions: 4
Would you not laugh if you used to work with her? She was a manager in tescos for Gods sake nothing exciting at all!!! And in ballymena! She makes it out like she worked for brown Thomas or something. There’s nothing wrong with working in Tesco- I have a problem with her making it out like it was amazing. Least she was more relatable when she worked a proper job.
It wasn't even a store as big as Ballymena. It was portstewart I think... A tiny store 🙈

Yes, Portstewart, I think too.
Imagine, if she still worked there.. she could walk to it... since the coast is right on her doorstep...
I vaguely remember (when she lived a 5 minute drive away from where she does now 🙄) that she used to say it was a 2 hour commute or something. I'm not sure if she was jogging to work, but I've never known it to take an hour each way to get from Ballymena to portstewart. She says what fits her narrative. Miles away then, so she could show how hard she worked. So close now so she can say her houses location is amazing 🙄

• Haha
She loves to think that she’s a high powered business woman 😂

Even back in the early days she made out she had some important job with trips to London and 5am starts. Genuinely thought she was in finance or law. Then someone told me she worked for Tesco. Agree with delusions.

Reactions: 5
And shes always banging on that she managed like 200 staff.... no love, you managed the team leaders/managers that managed the staff so her headcount was probably about 10.

And not that it matters but she did have 2 maternitys in her 'extensive' management experience. So really she has had a couple of years...couldnt hack it so now sells her kids souls to pay the bills.

And shes always banging on that she managed like 200 staff.... no love, you managed the team leaders/managers that managed the staff so her headcount was probably about 10.

And not that it matters but she did have 2 maternitys in her 'extensive' management experience. So really she has had a couple of years...couldnt hack it so now sells her kids souls to pay the bills.
If it was portstewart there’s no clothing in there so she lied about going on trips to look at clothing lines etc! What an arse she is! That store is tiny and agree with the 10 people. She honestly believes the sun shines out of her ass. God love her... 🙄

Also a four day working week.

So yesterday was her bigging herself up as a girl boss and how super organised she was 🥱 , yeah Anna we get it, perfect house / mum/ blogger/ business woman breastfeeder blah blah, totally relatable (not) more lies and exaggeration. Today was another pointless ad with more footage of her kids in that oh so big garden #roomforapony. All we are missing is the coffee cup, come on Anna don't disappoint us!

Reactions: 3
Had to laugh at the potting shed. Ffs love wise up. I know you long time ..... trying to be Lydia Millen 🤦🏻‍♀️

If it was portstewart there’s no clothing in there so she lied about going on trips to look at clothing lines etc! What an arse she is! That store is tiny and agree with the 10 people. She honestly believes the sun shines out of her ass. God love her... 🙄
It was portstewart and then i think she did a short stint in knocknagoney too but i could be wrong there.

She hit the big time

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Thank goodness after all the hard work in the first three days of the week Anna was able to take her working lunchtime purchases of buckets and spades along with her number one client Martha down to the beach today. Of course the weather is good for everyone so there was no time to wait for the others to get out of school and all go together - too much chance another hun might get the content first !

• Haha
Thank goodness after all the hard work in the first three days of the week Anna was able to take her working lunchtime purchases of buckets and spades along with her number one client Martha down to the beach today. Of course the weather is good for everyone so there was no time to wait for the others to get out of school and all go together - too much chance another hun might get the content first !
She doesn’t need the other two it’s obvious she favours the baby

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.