Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of you asking about Martha's sandals so I've linked them here ⬇ and also I've added a swipe up for the wetsuit ⬆
Martha is usually dressed like a Victorian extra but I'm a control freak and didn't want her ruining her bonnet so I put the wet suit on and also I was reading tattle and those trolls were saying it was freezing! #workinggals #marthabringsinthebigbucks #swipyadvertpending

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet Anna was straight into the hoody and leggings after the shorts outfit pics. Like, it was a nice day... but really not that warm.
Is this another tripod shoot? Is she smiling and cavorting spontaneously at a f**king tripod? She is mortification personified.
I bet anyone who lives in Waterfoot is like, yep, here she is again... tripod and Victorian child in tow.
Just let your children have a fun trip to the beach to splash and play without a bloody camera shoved in their face.
Wow, super busy working week for Anna? Did she 'work' two hours this week then?
She must be f**king exhausted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t need the other two it’s obvious she favours the baby
Totally! She treats Martha so differently from the other two. She speaks to Martha in that weird teacher voice and it's obvious Martha is her top employee/earner. Poor Martha has no idea she's being totally exploited by mummy dearest.

Reactions: 4
I bet Anna was straight into the hoody and leggings after the shorts outfit pics. Like, it was a nice day... but really not that warm.
Is this another tripod shoot? Is she smiling and cavorting spontaneously at a f**king tripod? She is mortification personified.
I bet anyone who lives in Waterfoot is like, yep, here she is again... tripod and Victorian child in tow.
Just let your children have a fun trip to the beach to splash and play without a bloody camera shoved in their face.
Wow, super busy working week for Anna? Did she 'work' two hours this week then?
She must be f**king exhausted.
Shes tragic. Its cringe

Reactions: 3
Hi Anna, thanks for the coffee cup shot! I see Martha was put to work again, cha ching! I didn't know I lived in Areland? Someone gift this woman elocution lessons ffs! I'm just away here to buy a load of overpriced leisure wear from your cousin 😝

• Haha
Ohhh my God, did she really bring costume changes yesterday for her and Martha? Does she change in the car? It’s such a desperate way to earn a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw another girl I follow at the beach yesterday with her kids. She was up to her eyes in sand, in the water and all and really immersed in playing with her 2 children. No phone in their face an then later that nite she posted a couple of pics of their day and it just highlighted the difference between mums who happen to share some stuff on IG and the likes of SWA who sell their kids souls. So refreshing to see they aren't all the same

Heading up there this weekend! Would love to see her doing a ‘shoot’ 🤣🤣🤣 be laughing my arse off!!
Youd love to wouldnt ya and take some pics to show the ridiculousness of it. Shes missing out on just being mum with all this fuss and faff. Her mind must literally never stop trying to come up with (steal other peoples) ideas.

Reactions: 2
The sportswear... 'for throwing on to go to the beach at night'. As you do :rolleyes:
Why didn't she ever go the beach when she lived at her old house, which is literally five minutes round the corner from where she is now?
I think she's trying to be like Ellepearls and Christina Campbell with the beach stuff.

The sportswear... 'for throwing on to go to the beach at night'. As you do :rolleyes:
Why didn't she ever go the beach when she lived at her old house, which is literally five minutes round the corner from where she is now?
I think she's trying to be like Ellepearls and Christina Campbell with the beach stuff.
I had to delete Christine Campbell, anything Elle does she does and its so obvious. Drove me to remove as friend i couldnt have that fake smile on stories no more 🤣🤣

• Haha
What a relief for Anna that it’s Colin’s birthday so she can also whip out a staged dress shot and “night away” post like her idol Lauren. These women are ridiculous

Reactions: 7
What a relief for Anna that it’s Colin’s birthday so she can also whip out a staged dress shot and “night away” post like her idol Lauren. These women are ridiculous
What spontaneous photoshoot will we have from Belfast this weekend?

My thoughts changed about Elle after Christina lost her baby. I felt devastated for her. Elle posted a story about praying for a friend and then the very next story was an ad for Boojum. Business as usual for the huns. It was a disgrace and I could never do that to a friend, though I suspect none of these people are true friends.

Reactions: 4
What spontaneous photoshoot will we have from Belfast this weekend?
Oh goodness, let me see...

1) Anna having a casual stroll through botanic gardens
2) Anna overlooking the rooftop terrace of the treehouse at ampm restaurant
3) Anna sat crossed legged, teeth for days, looking mighty pleased with herself on the bed of a hotel in the titanic quarter, holding a cup of coffee.

Don’t know where I got the inspiration for these suggestions 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.