Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh goodness, let me see...

1) Anna having a casual stroll through botanic gardens
2) Anna overlooking the rooftop terrace of the treehouse at ampm restaurant
3) Anna sat crossed legged, teeth for days, looking mighty pleased with herself on the bed of a hotel in the titanic quarter, holding a cup of coffee.

Don’t know where I got the inspiration for these suggestions 😬
This flatters Anna I don’t think she’s in touch with what’s cool in Belfast much as she’d like to think she is. Probably did a recce for a few ideas when she was up during the week though. Sure at least she’ll be able to go back to Sostrene Grene for another fifty quid haul of crap.

By the looks of the walk she was staying in the Hilton, hardly date night vibes but probably able to get a discount. A picture posing beside the Lagan with the footbridge in the background wasn’t exactly the best content she could have got last night but must have been all she had time for.

Reactions: 2
My thoughts changed about Elle after Christina lost her baby. I felt devastated for her. Elle posted a story about praying for a friend and then the very next story was an ad for Boojum. Business as usual for the huns. It was a disgrace and I could never do that to a friend, though I suspect none of these people are true friends.
It was only a matter of time. I knew she would.. and she is now.. Elle is starting to grate on me slightly. The heavily discounted kitchen, utility and bedroom makeovers. I have noticed brown and beige creeping into her childrens' wardrobes. I really didn't mind her for a long time but the ick has started.
Anna didn't copy Elle's running regime for too long though.

Reactions: 2
It was only a matter of time. I knew she would.. and she is now.. Elle is starting to grate on me slightly. The heavily discounted kitchen, utility and bedroom makeovers. I have noticed brown and beige creeping into her childrens' wardrobes. I really didn't mind her for a long time but the ick has started.
Yes and let's not forget the amazing garden set!!! Not only is it gorgeous but no one else in N.Ireland can get their hands on one, everywhere is sold out, I will hold off for another while but the smugness is creeping through.

Ooh Grand Central none the less, wonder is that for brunch or did they stay there? They can thank Martha if they did, poor wee overworked and now dehydrated Martha (Anna still BFs incase you didn't know 😉)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes and let's not forget the amazing garden set!!! Not only is it gorgeous but no one else in N.Ireland can get their hands on one, everywhere is sold out, I will hold off for another while but the smugness is creeping through.

Ooh Grand Central none the less, wonder is that for brunch or did they stay there? They can thank Martha if they did, poor wee overworked and now dehydrated Martha (Anna still BFs incase you didn't know 😉)
I also think the other girl Sarah who constantly says how Elle is her best mate is as fake as she comes, always seems to have to keep up with whatever Elle is doing. I know her family are loaded because I lived nearby, so I never really got why she's always up Elle's hole.

Reactions: 1
It's Colin's birthday... but full length outfit picture of... Anna. Centre stage as always.

Reactions: 6
She really is a living meme, it's amazes me that her followers don't see right through her. It's Colins birthday but she is centre stage as always. The predictable Martha shot and cheesy # at the end, no wonder Martha is asleep I'm sure the breast milk was 40%. So hugging the other two employees/kids obviously isn't as important as cuddling Martha, she doesn't even try to hide who is her favourite employee is anymore!

• Haha
She really is a living meme, it's amazes me that her followers don't see right through her. It's Colins birthday but she is centre stage as always. The predictable Martha shot and cheesy # at the end, no wonder Martha is asleep I'm sure the breast milk was 40%. So hugging the other two employees/kids obviously isn't as important as cuddling Martha, she doesn't even try to hide who is her favourite employee is anymore!
Martha can't answer back yet so she is definitely the fav!

• Haha
Oh goodness, let me see...

1) Anna having a casual stroll through botanic gardens
2) Anna overlooking the rooftop terrace of the treehouse at ampm restaurant
3) Anna sat crossed legged, teeth for days, looking mighty pleased with herself on the bed of a hotel in the titanic quarter, holding a cup of coffee.

Don’t know where I got the inspiration for these suggestions 😬
DEAD!! 🤣

Who’s Elle?

Was that always a “potting shed”? Or has she just found a use for it because she has that many random structures in her garden now. Who needs a potting shed anyway!

Reactions: 4
Was that always a “potting shed”? Or has she just found a use for it because she has that many random structures in her garden now. Who needs a potting shed anyway!
Like some people are genuinely green fingered but she just doesnt strike me as one of those people ! its just another insta bandwagon for her to jump on. Such a sad way to live.

Anyone see Littlewoodlifes garden footage, now that is a classy, private, beautiful garden with no insta band wagons in sight, you wish Anna!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anna’s looks like a garden centre as she is proper greedy and wants everything. No class, no less is more. A budget Littlewood and that’s being kind.

Anyone see Littlewoodlifes garden footage, now that is a classy, private, beautiful garden with no insta band wagons in sight, you wish Anna!
Yeah but must admit those stories were so boring !

Anna’s looks like a garden centre as she is proper greedy and wants everything. No class, no less is more. A budget Littlewood and that’s being kind.
Emma was always her idol from day 1.

Yeah but must admit those stories were so boring !

Emma was always her idol from day 1.
Maybe I’m reaching but I thought the stories were to show people how it’s done. Perhaps a subtle dig but I’m maybe making things more interesting than they are.

Can’t imagine she’d ever use astro turf, have to agree that was amusing and not boring 😂😂.

Maybe I’m reaching but I thought the stories were to show people how it’s done. Perhaps a subtle dig but I’m maybe making things more interesting than they are.

Can’t imagine she’d ever use astro turf, have to agree that was amusing and not boring 😂😂.
Was emma speaking on them i could just hear feet . I dont even think emma would waste her time showing how its done i think shes pretty much over instagram and the whole rat race. Thankfully she realised she actually had nothing to prove as she already has it all.

Reactions: 5
Its Colins birthday but she made him pick up his own cake and water the plants. Shes always joking about how hard done by he is like some sort of 'banter'. She is actually very derogatory towards him.

Was emma speaking on them i could just hear feet . I dont even think emma would waste her time showing how its done i think shes pretty much over instagram and the whole rat race. Thankfully she realised she actually had nothing to prove as she already has it all.
I take this back as shes playing the engagement game today with oh tell me your best summer songs...2 hours later an ad for the white company!! So irritating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.