Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta vs Reality.

Reality.....Anna and Colin got out of the car, went to the laughable and pointless effort to get the sling on with Martha as there was little walking done.

The two more redundant children were told to wait patiently in the car until Anna’s shoot was over. That’s why there still strapped in and not out in the boot like Martha in the last picture.

Now it’s time to take pictures of narcissistic Anna looking like a caring mother when the reality is no normal family in there right mind takes a family walking on those country roads nevermind takes a set up picture of the mother during said walk. Whos eyes are on the other two children, oh yes I forgot there in the car at the side of the road.

Up in those mountains will have been treacherous, you can tell by the amount of snow.

The version she pretends for instagram...........perfect family snowy walk. If they were there more than half an hour I’d choke on my hot chocolate ball. She just gets worse, her life is all about her and those children are just used. Stay at home like the goberment says it’s not like you don’t boast about how much land you have at your house.
I know. 100%. Why cant she just stay at home. Its not like shes going out for exercise . Shes going out for instagram photos. The absolute opposite of the stay home message.

Reactions: 6
So, it was just out of the car for a photoshoot then..
Why didn't she do a shoot with her neighbour's house in the background...
Snapchat-2040133361.jpg

Normal mums: About 1 picture a month that are reasonably decent of them and their kids because: no 1: daddys dont know to take pics, no 2: too busy doing tit than to have time to lift phone no 3: never 'photo ready'

Anna: literally about 10 pics everyday rammed down 80k followers throats of unachieveable cheesy, posed definately NOT honest and only 'pretty' cuz they are filtered to the max!

Yawn.

Reactions: 8
And yet still loads of people (I mean, not as a % of her followers but still loads) still like it. It's a completely fake lifestyle, everything is affiliate marketing or ads. I can't stand it.

Reactions: 8
Another affiliate link coming everyone. Wonder will she be linking the car this time? Or is it the hunter boots time again? Or is it that sling? The anticipation is killing me here.....
I'm betting on the leggins #aff
Also I may be reading too much into this but get the vibe she is making sure it comes across she wasn't gallivanting and this is literally 5mins down her lane and turn right. Laughed that girl asking her where it was.
Someone should post #stayathome on her post, why does she need to go anywhere what with her living in the country with all that sprawling land 😉 outhouse, playhouse, swings, slide, garden, chicken run, veg patch etc etc etc.....

Last edited:
I'm betting on the leggins #aff
Also I may be reading too much into this but get the vibe she is making sure it comes across she wasn't gallivanting and this is literally 5mins down her lane and turn right. Laughed that girl asking her where it was.
Someone should post #stayathome on her post, why does she need to go anywhere what with her living in the country with all that sprawling land 😉 outhouse, playhouse, swings, slide, garden, chicken run, veg patch etc etc etc.....
And making a point that glenariff was too busy so they left. So see through

Reactions: 7
And making a point that glenariff was too busy so they left. So see through
They shouldn’t even have attempted it in the first place. It has been all over social media since the last time that they went. People not from the area driving for snow pics and parking on the road - making it dangerous for locals and emergency vehicles to get past. She is so selfish

Reactions: 9
How could ya be bothered to get a family of five dressed up makeup etc in ice cold weather for a picture! She should be promoting essential travel only. Not bloody dolled up taking postcard pics in a pandemic 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How could ya be bothered to get a family of five dressed up makeup etc in ice cold weather for a picture! She should be promoting essential travel only. Not bloody dolled up taking postcard pics in a pandemic 😷
The thing is her own dad had cancer last year i believe so youd think she might have an ounce of sense and think of those who have had cancer treatment etc cancelled because of idiots like her gallivanting about the place getting pretty filtered to fook pics and crappy dishonest captions . I wish someone would just question her on it but i know it would just be another killyhevlin scenario. Shes a joke quite frankly.

Reactions: 5
The weather has nothing on that cold hard cash.
The weather has nothing on that COLD hard cash.
The children would have more fun at home. It’s her own greed, vanity and desperation for content that prevents her staying at home.

I know exactly where she lives. We bought one of our cars from the place near it. It’s one of the busiest roads. It is not rural. I must say tho- houses are cheaper out that road. And there isn’t much land around her house (that she owns) she makes it look as if it is. Wait for the snow pics today. Get your boke bucket out people...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.