Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is unbelievable!! I am back to work next week as a front line key worker after recovering from covid over Christmas and will have to home school my 2 children after a full days work. Yet Anna is complaining about how she is going to manage posting her aff links/ads and check her children are doing their school work at the same time. Probably trying to organise her next sofa update or panelling in another room right enough!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No essential travel and a strict stay at home message by law and she’s up the mountain again for more snowy pictures. The way she was smiling inanely at the camera at herself was so uncomfortable and narcissistic!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Someone was curious what she charges for her consultancy job. Guessing for easy maths lol it was a grand for each client and she’s had about 10 of them that’s £10000. I don’t believe small businesses would even pay her half of that so the pretend consultancy job would not even bring in minimum wage. I’m convinced its to be dodgey with taxes and a deluded vanity project to portray shes a boss babe lol! The money is very obviously in the affiliates and the #ads not the consultancy

Reactions: 3
Someone was curious what she charges for her consultancy job. Guessing for easy maths lol it was a grand for each client and she’s had about 10 of them that’s £10000. I don’t believe small businesses would even pay her half of that so the pretend consultancy job would not even bring in minimum wage. I’m convinced its to be dodgey with taxes and a deluded vanity project to portray shes a boss babe lol! The money is very obviously in the affiliates and the #ads not the consultancy
I totally agree. For a so-called consultancy business, her social media account for AC is all but inactive. It has to be a tax dodge, there is no way that would be sustainable. Those mama and bossbabe hashtags make me want to vomit. Every instahun is now a #mamawarrior and #bosslady 'running' a social media consultancy. No, you're all a bunch of lazy twats and Anna is the laziest of them all. I genuinely don't think I've come across anyone as vacuous and lazy. She is completely deluded.
And Colin hoovering the bedroom earlier? Was that a set up for her stories or does she literally do NOTHING in her house? We know she doesn't cook.
Is her life seriously about staring into a camera like a lunatic and decorating her house?
Where's the follow up to her aptly timed personal shopping service ad in the middle of a stay at home order? Does she just mention it, get paid and that's it?
I don't know why she gets under my skin so much but this pretending she's a high flying business woman when she's nothing but a beg takes me to the fair.

Reactions: 9
Anna which bit of stay at home do you not get ..? Stay at home does not mean trip out to take pictures . This is serious do you not see major incident declared Stop with your fake photos and get a grip to what is actually going on around you. . You are pathetic you really are .

Reactions: 8
She has to make more than 10 grand to live that lifestyle ! Don’t ya think ??
Tax dodging and massively in debt I bet. Also remember she gets a load of freebies or money off big items as well which probably helps.

Tax dodging and massively in debt I bet. Also remember she gets a load of freebies or money off big items as well which probably helps.
Also she lives in ass end of nowhere. Cheaper houses etc. Her house isn’t that big by looks of it. It’s all very well angled pictures. The house next to her is so so close!!

Reactions: 5

Also she lives in ass end of nowhere. Cheaper houses etc. Her house isn’t that big by looks of it. It’s all very well angled pictures. The house next to her is so so close!!
I remember when these houses were being built and you have a larger house at the back overlooking her bungalow - you can see it straight out her kitchen window, sometimes you can see it in her pics. I think it was a shared road/lane to the two houses, which wouldn't be ideal (for me anyway).
If I moved to 'the country' it would be to escape that overlooked aspect that comes with town and city living.
I think it was a case of she was desperate to keep up with the country set and their rural pictures, the likes of Littlewoodlife at that time.
I honestly believe instagram played such a big role in her moving house. And, as always with Anna, this house was the easy option. It was already built. Anna didn't have to source and purchase a plot, didn't have to wait for planning permission, deal with builders etc. She got a new build with rural-ish views to up her insta-game the easiest and speediest way she could.

Looks like lots of land round it. Fooling is all 🤦🏻‍♀️

I remember when these houses were being built and you have a larger house at the back overlooking her bungalow - you can see it straight out her kitchen window, sometimes you can see it in her pics. I think it was a shared road/lane to the two houses, which wouldn't be ideal (for me anyway).
If I moved to 'the country' it would be to escape that overlooked aspect that comes with town and city living.
I think it was a case of she was desperate to keep up with the country set and their rural pictures, the likes of Littlewoodlife at that time.
I honestly believe instagram played such a big role in her moving house. And, as always with Anna, this house was the easy option. It was already built. Anna didn't have to source and purchase a plot, didn't have to wait for planning permission, deal with builders etc. She got a new build with rural-ish views to up her insta-game the easiest and speediest way she could.
100% agree. Emma doesnt even seem to follow anna anymore and at one time they were insta pals with family days out together. Emma herself wanted to move from the lovely house they have and do a barn conversion but that idea seems to have been knocked on the head since emma has taken a step back from instagram and realised she actually already has it all and doesnt need to prove it to strangers online. Anna could do with the same reality check but the difference is anna desperately needs the money whereas i dont think emma did.

Reactions: 4
I've said previously her work doesn't appear to be up to consultancy standards, her written and verbal content is poor. Her judgement can be weak too e.g. non essential travel during lockdown :rolleyes: That wouldn't instil confidence for me. The comment the other day about having such flexible clients made me smile, they are a rarity, especially at this time of year. Last year could have been a great opportunity to develop the AC business - lots of others did - but I do think her focus is BB.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s only used because she has big following. Not a marking genius she thinks she is.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s only used because she has big following. Not a marking genius she thinks she is.
To be fair it is absolutely amazing that she has that big following with the boring shite she puts out. No one cares how much snow there is on your grass. No-one cares how your baby came out of your vagina. No-one wants to hear it interrupting every time you speak. Did she buy her followers or what?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Few other ni influencers with bigger followering don’t aren’t as bad as Anna.

Reactions: 1
I agree. People are not seeking out AC for business advice (not that Anna would bloody know) - they are seeking out that association with the BB influencer account, for shares, likes, trending etc. If they were relying on the AC account for profitable activity, they haven't a mission - she doesn't use it.
Anna has absolutely no experience in business to be charging for advice. I don't know why anyone who has come up with a viable business concept and is making it work would ever need Anna to show them how to take a picture and use hashtags.
Anna got lucky as she got into instagram when it was all a bit of a curiosity for people. And that is all it is, luck. She quite clearly uses her children for monetary value and a successful, profitable account. That's not skill or hard work. It's a form of exploitation almost.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, AC Connects is just used by small businesses for the Blossomingbirds following. That’s why she’s seen to always share them on her personal page but tells us she’s doing it because she loves the brand. But truthfully its the only trick she has up her sleeve. The businesses know that it’s a way of getting a few followers.

Reactions: 1
To be fair it is absolutely amazing that she has that big following with the boring shite she puts out. No one cares how much snow there is on your grass. No-one cares how your baby came out of your vagina. No-one wants to hear it interrupting every time you speak. Did she buy her followers or what?
Its the same with all the big accounts , i can only assume they got their large numbers when instagram was a novelty and people followed accounts before all the selling started. Most people probably dont even see her posts anymore and they certainly dont engage with her.

Reactions: 2
100% agree. Emma doesnt even seem to follow anna anymore and at one time they were insta pals with family days out together. Emma herself wanted to move from the lovely house they have and do a barn conversion but that idea seems to have been knocked on the head since emma has taken a step back from instagram and realised she actually already has it all and doesnt need to prove it to strangers online. Anna could do with the same reality check but the difference is anna desperately needs the money whereas i dont think emma did.
emma probably knew she had been used is my opinion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.