Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Styling all those classic timeless fashion pieces for her capsule walk in wardrobe with...leopard boots. A walking contradiction as ever.

Reactions: 2
I guess there's the follow up for her personal shopping ad. I mean, Anna is so super busy with her pretend business and playing dress up that she needs someone to pick clothes for her. I refuse to swipe up so wondering what the price point is for this... you know for those on furlough or have been made redundant .. in the real world.
Her stories last night - using some app (ad) to design her old bedroom. Another room being decorated?
What I did notice about that room was that it seems to be the room where the faded insta trends go to die.
All items of furniture bought on a whim to keep up with the fad at the time, all banished to the spare room looking like a mis matched junkshop.
And Colin suggested it needed panelling? Her whole house is one big panel.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I guess there's the follow up for her personal shopping ad. I mean, Anna is so super busy with her pretend business and playing dress up that she needs someone to pick clothes for her. I refuse to swipe up so wondering what the price point is for this... you know for those on furlough or have been made redundant .. in the real world.
Her stories last night - using some app (ad) to design her old bedroom. Another room being decorated?
What I did notice about that room was that it seems to be the room where the faded insta trends go to die.
All items of furniture bought on a whim to keep up with the fad at the time, all banished to the spare room looking like a mis matched junkshop.
And Colin suggested it needed panelling? Her whole house is one big panel.
Yes this!!!!! I thought exactly the same, those wall lights #ad now look sh$te, wtf is that wall hanging #gifted, no wall panelling 😱 its definitely the room that trends go to die!

Reactions: 4
Please tell me I’m not the only one who can’t afford to buy the amount of clothes and home stuff as these people. My husband and I both work hard, 2 children, mortgage and don’t excess spend but there’s no way we could afford to buy the amount of clothes these people! And the brands!! constant Boden, boutiques and joules! Even for the children! My children live in hand me downs, Supermarket clothes, sale items and presents from family! What the heck am I doing wrong to not afford this!?

Reactions: 8
Please tell me I’m not the only one who can’t afford to buy the amount of clothes and home stuff as these people. My husband and I both work hard, 2 children, mortgage and don’t excess spend but there’s no way we could afford to buy the amount of clothes these people! And the brands!! constant Boden, boutiques and joules! Even for the children! My children live in hand me downs, Supermarket clothes, sale items and presents from family! What the heck am I doing wrong to not afford this!?
Shes not paying for it though is she ?! Dont be fooled

She can't afford it either, it's all try ons for the gram and return/sell on, she only keeps the gifted/heavily discounted crap. If they had such a comfortable income that she could afford so much shite her husand wouldn't be working nightshifts

• Heart
Seriously...does this woman need any more clothes? Its just pure greed now. She is the worst of them all!

No pretty clothes or 'perfect' shots can hide that ugly personality of hers. There are people loosing their lives, jobs, family members and heres Anna flogging a personal shopping site. Truly awful.

Reactions: 5
I’m not a jealous person but she is making me mad. Gee there’s folk going to food banks. She has no idea of real life. I’m not saying if u can afford it don’t do it. Just don’t put it on Insta making others feel crap.

Just a thought...if she was so good at her 'job', AC Connects would be doing so well that she wouldn't need to sell her soul on BB!

Reactions: 7
You aren’t doing anything wrong. Anna is fake- she pretends to be rich when she isn’t. They get heavily discounted clothes and a lot of freebies. I’m in the same boat as you. At least we work hard for our money and our kids will see that and appreciate money and the value. Her kids will never understand. She uses them to make more money. How sad is that? I’m particularly pissed off with her too. She’s going around like nothing is going on in the world. I’ve a friend literally dying of COVID, family members including my husband on the front line. Your woman hasn’t a bloody clue. Some day the tit will hit the fan. There’s no way these Instagrammers will be doing this in 10 years time. She will be back to tesco...

She can’t either

Reactions: 1
As others have said its all smoke and mirrors, I am convinced she sends clothes back after doing her 'haul' merely just to tag the companies.
She will keep the free stuff.
The rest of us are normal in comparison.
I wouldn't be a jealous person either, if someone has more I tend to think well they've worked for it good for them. I have a close inlaw and the 1st couple of times I went to their house the pangs of jealousy did creep in, the style, walk in wardrobe, the huge bathroom, jump to a near breakdown as it turns out it was all on credit or credit cards and they were up to their eyeballs in debt and no way to pay it off, had to come to their parents to ask for £.

Reactions: 3
New money shouts- but wealth whispers....

As others have said its all smoke and mirrors, I am convinced she sends clothes back after doing her 'haul' merely just to tag the companies.
She will keep the free stuff.
The rest of us are normal in comparison.
I wouldn't be a jealous person either, if someone has more I tend to think well they've worked for it good for them. I have a close inlaw and the 1st couple of times I went to their house the pangs of jealousy did creep in, the style, walk in wardrobe, the huge bathroom, jump to a near breakdown as it turns out it was all on credit or credit cards and they were up to their eyeballs in debt and no way to pay it off, had to come to their parents to ask for £.

• Heart
Anna and colin are earning what the average person earns. They live in a relatively average house on the outskirts of ballymena. They rarely go away on holidays they pay for themselves, rarely eat out by the looks of it , dont seem to drink an awful lot, sit in most of the time apart from the odd walk. Clothes they show on instagram are nearly always gifted or an ad of some description, when they paint or do up the house with new sofas etc its nearly always the same, an ad or a gift so its costing them nothing. If it was they wouldnt be doing it.

They arent living a dream life, if we were all getting freebies we could do it all too. Personally id rather get out and travel and see the world than have 5 free sofas a year and a glitzy dress on instagram.

• Heart
Anna and colin are earning what the average person earns. They live in a relatively average house on the outskirts of ballymena. They rarely go away on holidays they pay for themselves, rarely eat out by the looks of it , dont seem to drink an awful lot, sit in most of the time apart from the odd walk. Clothes they show on instagram are nearly always gifted or an ad of some description, when they paint or do up the house with new sofas etc its nearly always the same, an ad or a gift so its costing them nothing. If it was they wouldnt be doing it.

They arent living a dream life, if we were all getting freebies we could do it all too. Personally id rather get out and travel and see the world than have 5 free sofas a year and a glitzy dress on instagram.
Yes their life seems beyond boring to me. COVID has hardly changed it.

Reactions: 3
Yes their life seems beyond boring to me. COVID has hardly changed it.
This is true, since Anna gave up single handedly running Tesco, its been pretty much the same, Colin works nights, she parents, #ad #aff #swipeup, bake, show nursery, back yard, hello fresh, you are right it was like this pre pandemic!!

This is true, since Anna gave up single handedly running Tesco, its been pretty much the same, Colin works nights, she parents, #ad #aff #swipeup, bake, show nursery, back yard, hello fresh, you are right it was like this pre pandemic!!
She did make out she single handledly run Tesco and loved saying how many people were under her. Now she thinks we are all under her. She looks down her nose at everyone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.