Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must just be unlucky then 🤣🤣 usually all like and shares

Also the kids won’t be happy when they realise they have had no privacy, and no consent

Re the competitions, the majority don’t show how they pick the winner and that annoys me. I’ve noticed several winners on accounts before who are connected, big numbers, public etc. Not always but it definitely happens.
This is my bug bare too they never show how they choose a winner.....or at least very few do.

Productive day in the world of business I see... rearranging the wardrobe and all its gifted/aff contents.

Reactions: 3
Why is she packing away her christmas jumpers for next year. Sure she will have a whole new pile to sell us.

The majority of us are heading back to work today but not our anna, shes just sorting out her wardrobe!

For an ad... might have known.
I am totally, totally disgusted by her.
As if she needs any more clothes?
She is so out of touch. I wish her insta bubble would burst.

Trying to get people to sign on for some ridiculous online personal shopping when the reality is the only thing that many people will be signing on to this year is the dole.
Tone deaf wouldn't be in it.

Reactions: 7
Ffs Anna wake up. Everyone going back to work and worrying about home schooling and our Anna is over here sorting out the masses of clothes she owns. How many bloody beige shirts do you need? Her wardrobe is as dull as her content.

Reactions: 8
She just loves 'plain staple quality' items.... didnt see much 'plain' this christmas with copious amount of glitter and sparkles!

Ill stick to my cheap loungewear thanks. No need for uneccessary 'staple' items when we are all stuck indoors! Read the room Anna.

Reactions: 4
Crazy that in the first week of Jan when most of us are worrying about stretching finances to get through to the end of the month she is showing expensive staples that we must sign up to buy? Just so out of touch with us 'commoners'.

Reactions: 2
I would love to know the psychology behind it all. Its a very show off culture of posting all what they all have and must be those who need continual validation and admiration. Does it make them feel better to show what they have. Fascinates me as it’s so alien.

Reactions: 4
Crazy that in the first week of Jan when most of us are worrying about stretching finances to get through to the end of the month she is showing expensive staples that we must sign up to buy? Just so out of touch with us 'commoners'.
Im blocked but please please someone write this to her

Reactions: 1
I would love to know the psychology behind it all. Its a very show off culture of posting all what they all have and must be those who need continual validation and admiration. Does it make them feel better to show what they have. Fascinates me as it’s so alien.
Comes from a deep insecurity I'd guess.

Comes from a deep insecurity I'd guess.
It has to be - to feel ok about showing off things that you didn’t pay for, or are being paid to show, or only bought to earn money from fooling people with swipe ups, especially the past year. I just couldn’t do it.

It has to be - to feel ok about showing off things that you didn’t pay for, or are being paid to show, or only bought to earn money from fooling people with swipe ups, especially the past year. I just couldn’t do it.
I'd be absolutely mortified.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.