Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna and colin are earning what the average person earns. They live in a relatively average house on the outskirts of ballymena. They rarely go away on holidays they pay for themselves, rarely eat out by the looks of it , dont seem to drink an awful lot, sit in most of the time apart from the odd walk. Clothes they show on instagram are nearly always gifted or an ad of some description, when they paint or do up the house with new sofas etc its nearly always the same, an ad or a gift so its costing them nothing. If it was they wouldnt be doing it.

They arent living a dream life, if we were all getting freebies we could do it all too. Personally id rather get out and travel and see the world than have 5 free sofas a year and a glitzy dress on instagram.

Not to mention no childcare!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There is nothing on earth as precious or as valuable as your privacy. To sell it out online is truly the stupidest thing I can think of.
For strangers to know where you live, whats inside your home, the car you drive, is utterly terrifying.

Reactions: 10
There is nothing on earth as precious or as valuable as your privacy. To sell it out online is truly the stupidest thing I can think of.
For strangers to know where you live, whats inside your home, the car you drive, is utterly terrifying.
Very true. These people are selling themselves and their kids online with all the exposure of a celebrity but without any of the protection a celebrity may have 😳

Reactions: 5
She did make out she single handledly run Tesco and loved saying how many people were under her. Now she thinks we are all under her. She looks down her nose at everyone
Yes, this. You would think she was the founder and CEO of Tesco the way she got on. And even now she would still slip in, 'oh managing a team of 150 plus was easier than looking after my kids..'
Let it go Anna, no-one cares.

• Heart
Yes, this. You would think she was the founder and CEO of Tesco the way she got on. And even now she would still slip in, 'oh managing a team of 150 plus was easier than looking after my kids..'
Let it go Anna, no-one cares.
Add to that anyone who worked in Tesco over the years will usually attest that the management was sh1t.

Reactions: 6
I bet tescos were glad to see the back of her. All that effort in training her for her to be off half the time on maternity, reduce her days, spend her working hours on instagram to then pack it all in so she can fufil her dream of selling her kids for a career

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Northern Ireland Covid crisis is at its worst... but don’t worry. Here is how Anna does her makeup!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel that Annie definitely will have middle child syndrome. All we ever hear is about how she was unsettled as a baby, her asthma and eczema and fussy eating lol

Reactions: 9
Isn't she so predictable! I know I will need to let this go, as she classes this as her full time time job, so of course another ad is pending but I could tell the second the video of the gurrrls dolled up appeared, headscarf included and oldest quite conscious she was being filmed so didn't react to young sister.
Now we have a grid post with an influx of oh were are the outfits from 🙄

Isn’t it funny how there all wearing outfits of over £100 each because of the insta favorite Vejas yet to the eye they all look very new look? Money doesn’t buy class.

Her face in that recent picture. Try hard !!! Its all too much. Im actually cringing

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it funny how there all wearing outfits of over £100 each because of the insta favorite Vejas yet to the eye they all look very new look? Money doesn’t buy class.
Noticed the vejas aswell

Noticed the vejas aswell

I really hope Anna isn't going to become an online interior design expert now with her latest ad. I have noticed so many instagrammers offering paid e-design interior services the past few weeks and was wondering was Anna going to jump on that trend. Gets house furnished for free and they're all interior design experts now.
Anna's expert advice - panel everything.
She's doing this as she needs to do something for herself (isn't everything she does all about Anna?) and she needs to do something to challenge herself - how about, get a job? A real job - which if she had one, she wouldn't have time for playing around designing rooms.
So, Martha was up at 3am, Colin came off nightshift (in his actual job) and he had to take over so Anna could nap? She doesn't do anything. So what if she's tired? She does nothing day in day out.
I think Colin is a bit of an instacreep as well but he certainly has his work cut out for him with Anna. Straight off nightshift to childcare while his lady of leisure wife snoozes. Hoovering last week while Anna's personal shopper sent more clothes to the house.

Reactions: 6
She must have been reading tattle until 3am see she has an AC business post up being so grateful to front line workers etc, just a few weeks late.

Reactions: 2
I really hope Anna isn't going to become an online interior design expert now with her latest ad. I have noticed so many instagrammers offering paid e-design interior services the past few weeks and was wondering was Anna going to jump on that trend. Gets house furnished for free and they're all interior design experts now.
Anna's expert advice - panel everything.
She's doing this as she needs to do something for herself (isn't everything she does all about Anna?) and she needs to do something to challenge herself - how about, get a job? A real job - which if she had one, she wouldn't have time for playing around designing rooms.
So, Martha was up at 3am, Colin came off nightshift (in his actual job) and he had to take over so Anna could nap? She doesn't do anything. So what if she's tired? She does nothing day in day out.
I think Colin is a bit of an instacreep as well but he certainly has his work cut out for him with Anna. Straight off nightshift to childcare while his lady of leisure wife snoozes. Hoovering last week while Anna's personal shopper sent more clothes to the house.
Colin just does what hes told to do.

Out of interest I checked the price of that interiors course. £920.

But it comes with a free ipad so must be a bargain. She is living in a completely different world

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.