Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was the last time Anna posted an “honest caption” it’s seriously the most twee, OTT drivel she captions her “pretty pictures” with. duck off with your magical Christmas lights and delicious chocolate lollipops 🖕🏼 Surprised there wasn’t a Colin innuendo shoehorned into the hashtags, as per 🙄

Reactions: 6
Everything they advertise is expensive! Sisters and sons are advertising a Santa experience which would cost us £100 roughly for 2 adults and 2 kids! I’m sick of Anna’s pictures as well so fake looking. Are her kids ever dirty? They are very cute in their wee outfits but were is the normality?

Reactions: 1
Can’t have them two sisters. They so desperate to be a Anna !
Everything they advertise is expensive! Sisters and sons are advertising a Santa experience which would cost us £100 roughly for 2 adults and 2 kids! I’m sick of Anna’s pictures as well so fake looking. Are her kids ever dirty? They are very cute in their wee outfits but were is the normality?

I thought it was just me.
I can believe they pay £80 for a everyday jumper.

Seen one pair of boots on Avril keys page £250.
I thought £50 would have been dear enough.
I woul
This is what I mean about involving such privileged ppl in a campaign when they advertise such expensive things the rest of the year. There’s a few ladies who aren’t big influencers and who are humble and more low key but it doesn’t sit well with me that they are sales women to sell to the vulnerable an unattainable lifestyle bigger and better houses and cars. I would love to know the psychology behind it all but come this Christmas appeal boom they’re helpers of society. An incredible amount of money has been raised and so many will benefit and that is a good thing don’t get me wrong I just think it needs to be less about the influencers and more about the charities doing the donkey work. I don’t know much about these charities and surely that should be the aim, to educate us all.

Reactions: 2
I woul

This is what I mean about involving such privileged ppl in a campaign when they advertise such expensive things the rest of the year. There’s a few ladies who aren’t big influencers and who are humble and more low key but it doesn’t sit well with me that they are sales women to sell to the vulnerable an unattainable lifestyle bigger and better houses and cars. I would love to know the psychology behind it all but come this Christmas appeal boom they’re helpers of society. An incredible amount of money has been raised and so many will benefit and that is a good thing don’t get me wrong I just think it needs to be less about the influencers and more about the charities doing the donkey work. I don’t know much about these charities and surely that should be the aim, to educate us all.
I might highlight this to caroline. She doesnt mind plugging all those businesses who are paying her a consiltants fee to do so. Maybe in the new year she could showcase a bit about each charity and how the money has benefitted them. I think that would be nice to see. PersonallyIm not interested in any of the businesses she has plugged so far in her own business.

As for these expensive santa experiences i have to agree. Im sure theyre lovely but they seem a lot of money, and many of us just dont have it.

Reactions: 3
It really is.! 4 new sofas, the whole house painted, new side tables rugs......few weeks before Christmas is just not normal to ordinary folk who are struggling. Do you think sofas where a ad ??? Or discounted ?
So many are losing there jobs etc. I feel sorry for these people. Don’t get me wrong if she wants to by sofas every week do so. But be a bit more sensitive with what’s going on. Even her swipe up are crazy prices. I wouldn’t spend what she spends on a jumper for a coat !!

I am so sick of the staged family pictures and Anna grinning maniacally at the fore.

And Colin is still plugging the ads in the background. What is the point of him?
Anna's holding the puppet strings for sure in that relationship. Id say the only words that come out of his mouth is 'yes dear'

Someone mentioned above there is a thread for sisters and sons but I can't find it, can someone point me in the right direction please?

They are worse than Anna. Can’t have them 2. QUOTE="User101010, post: 3179554, member: 113452"]
Someone mentioned above there is a thread for sisters and sons but I can't find it, can someone point me in the right direction please?
[/QUOTE]

Has anyone noticed a bit of a love fest going on with Anna and one of her baby group pals who now makes bracelets.
The girl credited AC with the photography - no harm - but any one of us could have taken that photo, including the girl herself.
Anna's reply though ... probably the first time the AC account has been active in a while.. and with the usual spelling mistake.
Just shows once again, all Anna's so called clients are people she knows and she's leeching off their skills.
Pics attached.

Attachments

Has anyone noticed a bit of a love fest going on with Anna and one of her baby group pals who now makes bracelets.
The girl credited AC with the photography - no harm - but any one of us could have taken that photo, including the girl herself.
Anna's reply though ... probably the first time the AC account has been active in a while.. and with the usual spelling mistake.
Just shows once again, all Anna's so called clients are people she knows and she's leeching off their skills.
Pics attached.
Pretty sure she advertised the bracelets when this girl started and then she advertised other bracelets soon after 🙄

F2901A9C-E0DE-4260-9F17-24F9DA7E5C70.png

9:30 in the morning dropping the girls to school. Waiting for someone to ask where the coat is from so it can be #Aff linked

it’s all looking a bit drag queen today

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't put it past her aff linking the butchers for her pre prepared Christmas dinner she's ordered. Mustn't have had the same luck getting a Tesco delivery slot this month.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't put it past her aff linking the butchers for her pre prepared Christmas dinner she's ordered. Mustn't have had the same luck getting a Tesco delivery slot this month.
Can this girl get any lazier? Her whole life is play time.
She gets take aways nearly every night. It's not like she does anything, she has all the time in the world to prepare dinner.
Why have a big fancy range oven when she never cooks.. oh yea.. for instagram.
She gets lazier and lazier.

Does Anna know all.thats.pretty is teaming up with her favourite nursery store today?
Or, is that why Anna's all dolled up?

• Haha
They both flip between the nursery store and Mamas and Papas - two shops selling the same things. Says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.