Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'No point im curling your hair at this time of year'.....

Every photo/story of Anna with her hair curled. She talks some shite!

Reactions: 3
She's tagged the long rug story saying "not an ad as I paid for mine" but she's got a 10% discount code for her followers. Surely there's something in that for her. % of profit coming from use of the code? Or future discount for herself? Can't see why she'd get a code and be willing to share if there was no benefit to her.

Reactions: 1
Why does she hold that mug while doing a story, it makes it look so forced and unnatural even though she must be going for the opposite effect.
Oh just popped on to tell you about this rug, not planned at all. 🙄
When Single, White Anna is holding a mug, lock your purse away 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Without verging on repeating ourselves, as England, Scotland and Wales have just had another blow delt to them and plans cancelled for Christmas.....here she oblivious Anna is sparkling, tagging, twirling, hashtaging, fairy lighting and all the teeth!!!!! Perfect timing as always 🙄
And im sorry that oldest girl morphed into her, red lips to match is just ridiculous, she knows no better and is perfecting her poses, poor child.

Reactions: 5
Without verging on repeating ourselves, as England, Scotland and Wales have just had another blow delt to them and plans cancelled for Christmas.....here she oblivious Anna is sparkling, tagging, twirling, hashtaging, fairy lighting and all the teeth!!!!! Perfect timing as always 🙄
And im sorry that oldest girl morphed into her, red lips to match is just ridiculous, she knows no better and is perfecting her poses, poor child.
Thought the same. It’s very sad watching the wee one do that. Get ready for the snaps to be used for ads galore!!!

Reactions: 2
She has no excuse to be oblivious - Northern Ireland had a full lockdown announced too, a couple of days ago. People are feeling rubbish and she is posting like this

I read somewhere recently that Covid has shown us who people really are and that seems to be the case here. Today's numbers in NI are really awful. Anna's response is glitter, sparkles and posing for Insta. Tone deaf content.

All outfits tagged of course.

Incoming...'for those asking, my dress last night was from...'

Who cares whats going on in the outside world when anna can have her glitzy witzy twirly wirly party with her gurrrrls.

Come on family members of anna or Colin, someone have a word!

Reactions: 4
All outfits tagged of course.

Incoming...'for those asking, my dress last night was from...'

Who cares whats going on in the outside world when anna can have her glitzy witzy twirly wirly party with her gurrrrls.

Come on family members of anna or Colin, someone have a word!
Had a look. Took a massive bleeping beemer for her. No one will have a word because they are probably too mortified. I would be, if she was related to me

I just don't know what to even say about this self obsessed, egotistical maniac anymore.
Announcements today and during the week that everywhere is back in lockdown, no Christmas for some families, thousands being furloughed again or made redundant... and Anna's response... is this..?
I am lost for words.

Haha she has just had the cheek to say it was a random night 😂 like she hadn't planned it all week and had the gurrrls wound up for a wee parrrrtae 🙄
Anna 'winging it' again. Spare me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.