Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly just says yes to everything!!! 🙄
Last year she did a blog piece for Vionic shoes are the best ever. Reminds me of the time that All that's pretty advertised Sketchers as the best trainers ever and then switched to Veja. You can't believe anything influencers say.

Reactions: 3
Last year she did a blog piece for Vionic shoes are the best ever. Reminds me of the time that All that's pretty advertised Sketchers as the best trainers ever and then switched to Veja. You can't believe anything influencers say.
That's it....... Everything is 'Best Ever' don't believe a word they say 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Wow, i bet Mazda must be so disappointed with Nicki's stories for that mazda car she's been loaned for the weekend. The film is blurry, poor colours, looks tit and roping in some 15 yr old moody but cool teens for a picnic is just missing the mark. Dont change the teens to match your mutton as lamb style Nikki! She should have thought of a different angle on the stories and the use of the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yay finally she gets her own thread! In the same way the instahuns themselves would say "I just wanted this one on my grid", I wanted to make sure this one is on this thread for all to see. There are no words.

WHAT is down the front of her crotch? It looks like she has more teeth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
OMG - she’s had a cut and a colour and it looks like it’s been done at home...with a knife and fork!

• Haha
Reactions: 3