Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posts actually make me what to vom. I don't mind a bit of staging here and there on instagram but unless I'm mistaken that's her fella's wrinkly hand holding an empty mug in front of the camera that he's also holding to take a picture of her pretending to be in bed during broad daylight?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m scared to go and look 👀
Go on I dare you ! 😂

Her posts actually make me what to vom. I don't mind a bit of staging here and there on instagram but unless I'm mistaken that's her fella's wrinkly hand holding an empty mug in front of the camera that he's also holding to take a picture of her pretending to be in bed during broad daylight?
Same here ! I don't mind styling of stuff but pretending she's woken up fully made up and her 'Insta Hubs' 🤢wrinkly hand and empty cup just takes the biscuit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Go on I dare you ! 😂

Same here ! I don't mind styling of stuff but pretending she's woken up fully made up and her 'Insta Hubs' 🤢wrinkly hand and empty cup just takes the biscuit! 😂
Oh god. I looked. I don’t follow her as she makes me angry!

This is why I set this thread up. She is ridiculous. His hand is so dry and wrinkly. Where on earth did she get the idea for this post. Why would you want red/fizz or a G&T to get you out of bed unless you have a serious alcohol problem??? Great work to TillyAnna selecting her to do their IG ads!

Her and H&H are a right pair I reckon they should get down to an AA meet....

• Haha
Oh god. I looked. I don’t follow her as she makes me angry!

This is why I set this thread up. She is ridiculous. His hand is so dry and wrinkly. Where on earth did she get the idea for this post. Why would you want red/fizz or a G&T to get you out of bed unless you have a serious alcohol problem??? Great work to TillyAnna selecting her to do their IG ads!

Her and H&H are a right pair I reckon they should get down to an AA meet....
Imagine the pair. They probably wear the same bloody outfit. White floaty dress and basket full of Mirabeau. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel annoyed that nikki aspires so much to be like HH and the rest of them when she has a nice family life with her grown up kids and doesnt need to be like these huns. She should be more confident and not copy people who are selling pipe dreams.

Wow good investigative work there. Wonder how much of the day she spends applying filters to her ridiculous photos and messing about setting up the myriad of Canva/Unfold photo collages she uploads to Stories. Must take most of her day up!
What many instagrammers don't realise is how much of their identity and online security they give away. I saw a guest blog ( https://www.vionicshoes.co.uk/lookbook-ss2020-honey ) that she did for a shoe company in which her full name was mentioned. She often mentions her daughter's name and tags her photos. It then puts the whole family in a vulnerable position. Not sure free stuff is worth all that.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yay she has her own thread ! I had to stop looking at her stories because of the way she talks !
But noticed one day she was showing something in her garden and it was an absolute mess ! I think she stages little Instagram pictures but never really shows her house ! It’s all fake for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the actual duck has the time or inclination to spend all this time out of the day setting tit up like this all for just one bleeping post on Instagram. I’d love to tell her to go and get a life. Even with lockdown I feel like I’m busier than ever.
Notwithstanding all the time “setting up” the flat lay, then the transfer from the camera to perform edits then phone upload to IG? The world has gone mad.

Who the actual duck has the time or inclination to spend all this time out of the day setting tit up like this all for just one bleeping post on Instagram. I’d love to tell her to go and get a life. Even with lockdown I feel like I’m busier than ever.
Notwithstanding all the time “setting up” the flat lay, then the transfer from the camera to perform edits then phone upload to IG? The world has gone mad.
In my rage yesterday I forgot to link the post I was referring to. I notice today that she’s now done another one, presumably because she thinks she domes kind of stylist/expert all of a sudden! FFS, bore off and go and do something proper with your life!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Yay she has her own thread ! I had to stop looking at her stories because of the way she talks !
But noticed one day she was showing something in her garden and it was an absolute mess ! I think she stages little Instagram pictures but never really shows her house ! It’s all fake for the gram
Yes ! Allll fake for the gram.

Wow good investigative work there. Wonder how much of the day she spends applying filters to her ridiculous photos and messing about setting up the myriad of Canva/Unfold photo collages she uploads to Stories. Must take most of her day up!
Well done Sherlock !

What many instagrammers don't realise is how much of their identity and online security they give away. I saw a guest blog ( https://www.vionicshoes.co.uk/lookbook-ss2020-honey ) that she did for a shoe company in which her full name was mentioned. She often mentions her daughter's name and tags her photos. It then puts the whole family in a vulnerable position. Not sure free stuff is worth all that.
Sorry.....but she's just like HH - she just loves herself.

She even did a 'How to do a Flat lay' video on reels last week. It's not bloody Rocket science 🤣

Last edited:
It’s just Ad after Ad - and another one advertising a car which seems to be the latest ‘thing’. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It’s just Ad after Ad - and another one advertising a car which seems to be the latest ‘thing’. 🤷🏻‍♀️
This weekend she has posted 3 ads ! This morning it was one of those air diffusers which I I'm really p***** off about as I was going to treat myself to one. Definitely.....Not now !!!!
Yesterday it was Jules PJ's and Friday it was new Denby ware. Think she should be called Blooming Bag a freebie Niki. God I dislike her. 🤬

Reactions: 3
This weekend she has posted 3 ads ! This morning it was one of those air diffusers which I I'm really p***** off about as I was going to treat myself to one. Definitely.....Not now !!!!
Yesterday it was Jules PJ's and Friday it was new Denby ware. Think she should be called Blooming Bag a freebie Niki. God I dislike her. 🤬
Yes - when someone’s feed is that saturated with ads, they just lose any impact. You know they’d advertise a damp rag if someone asked them to. No integrity at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 8