Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was because your Wedding day was special and you were taking it all in. I was the same with mine. The day day just whizzed past.
This Niki woman definitely has a problem. She's basically in love with herself 🤢
Totally!!!! God so awkward...

I honestly think all these IGers are going to become unstuck...I know we have all clearly recognised they are tone deaf, but this recognition is growing. Even the huge influencers are struggling and that’s only going to get worse for the tiny fishes like Nicki...even Hunters & Hellhas must have realised it ain’t all that, or she wouldn’t have set up a limited company to try and sell more....

Reactions: 6
I remember when she used to be a very small account and wouldn’t stop buying new outfits from Boden, constantly tagging them to get noticed until eventually the gifted clothes started rolling in. I also remember when her poor daughter was diagnosed with anorexia - Nikki was straight on to stories to tell everyone all about it but the next minute tagging outfit pictures and begging Boden to notice her.
She must have some seriously deep routed insecurities to crave so much validation.
As for the swimsuit in the street, I’d get it if she was in a shoot for Vogue but that just took doing it for the gram to the extreme.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I remember when she used to be a very small account and wouldn’t stop buying new outfits from Boden, constantly tagging them to get noticed until eventually the gifted clothes started rolling in. I also remember when her poor daughter was diagnosed with anorexia - Nikki was straight on to stories to tell everyone all about it but the next minute tagging outfit pictures and begging Boden to notice her.
She must have some seriously deep routed insecurities to crave so much validation.
As for the swimsuit in the street, I’d get it if she was in a shoot for Vogue but that just took doing it for the gram to the extreme.
I’d get it a bit more if she had a banging bod too, but she’s just plain normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im torn about her. If i was 50 with a slim ok looking bod, id want to be fashionable. And some of her outfits are nice, like id wear myself as a 40 year old. BUT, she does sometimes look like mutton dressed as lamb, the unfortunate gnashers, those veiny legs which never see tights in the winter and the cleavage baring tops which show her crepey chest. She does go over the line of decency and acting your age for me. Sometimes nice and sometimes shocking. Sorry Nikki 😳

Reactions: 6
That was because your Wedding day was special and you were taking it all in. I was the same with mine. The day day just whizzed past.
This Niki woman definitely has a problem. She's basically in love with herself 🤢
Is her husband the kids dad ?

Yes I totally agree. I used to follow her when she had about 1,000 followers and she was always banging on then about her lack of followers. Then it was all about Boden......then her Blogging about her daughter's Anorexia which to be honest....with her flaunting her own body on the gram probably didn't help her daughter. I found it all quite distasteful and felt for her daughter. This woman certainly has validation problems. Like a lot of them. Who in their right mind swans around in a country lane with in swimming costume and a straw bag with flowers! She's lost the plot 😂

Reactions: 8
I just find it astonishing how desperate some people are for followers and engagement. There is another small account just over 3K which first offered a giveaway to help her get to 3K and now that she's over 3K she is offering a bloom and wild giveaway (organised by herself) presumably to bump numbers up as her account hasn't really grown since the last giveaway. She often tags We are Littlebuds and comments on all of Niki and Hunters and Heels posts. She also tags Boden and Joules a lot. We are in the middle of a pandemic and companies worldwide are struggling -probably not the best time to try and launch your insta career. However some people clearly just want the freebies.

I just find it astonishing how desperate some people are for followers and engagement. There is another small account just over 3K which first offered a giveaway to help her get to 3K and now that she's over 3K she is offering a bloom and wild giveaway (organised by herself) presumably to bump numbers up as her account hasn't really grown since the last giveaway. She often tags We are Littlebuds and comments on all of Niki and Hunters and Heels posts. She also tags Boden and Joules a lot. We are in the middle of a pandemic and companies worldwide are struggling -probably not the best time to try and launch your insta career. However some people clearly just want the freebies.
Agree ! It definitely isn't tge time for launching an IG career. I think they're just after the freebies.

Im torn about her. If i was 50 with a slim ok looking bod, id want to be fashionable. And some of her outfits are nice, like id wear myself as a 40 year old. BUT, she does sometimes look like mutton dressed as lamb, the unfortunate gnashers, those veiny legs which never see tights in the winter and the cleavage baring tops which show her crepey chest. She does go over the line of decency and acting your age for me. Sometimes nice and sometimes shocking. Sorry Nikki 😳
Exactly, just think she tries too hard. As for those veiny legs......put them away !

Reactions: 1
Agree ! It definitely isn't tge time for launching an IG career. I think they're just after the freebies.

Exactly, just think she tries too hard. As for those veiny legs......put them away !
I don’t think she dresses all that. I find Boden rather old fashioned at times.

Reactions: 1
HH posts a pic of snow ...niki posts a pic of (non existent) snow. Wonder does HH ever get pissed off at how she so blatantly copies her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
HH posts a pic of snow ...niki posts a pic of (non existent) snow. Wonder does HH ever get pissed off at how she so blatantly copies her lol
Wish she'd Blooming naff off ! 😂 I bet if HH put her head in the oven old Niki would too.

• Haha
To be fair I’ve messaged her before and she was really nice and very genuine. She might be over the top but I just get the impression she is very, very happy and a bit excitable! I think she’s got an amazing figure for her age! Totally agree though on the HH adoration

To be fair I’ve messaged her before and she was really nice and very genuine. She might be over the top but I just get the impression she is very, very happy and a bit excitable! I think she’s got an amazing figure for her age! Totally agree though on the HH adoration
Awk i know, she actually does seem nice (just a wee bit annoying sometimes) i just wish she would be herself instead of copying these fake insta hunnies

Reactions: 5
I agree. I think she’s got a lot going for her and her account. Just be nice to hear her real opinions more

I think a lot of these Instagramers are just silly silly women. They get excited over things the rest of us roll our eyes at. Maybe I’m just old and bad tempered but it all seems so childish and teenage to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I think a lot of these Instagramers are just silly silly women. They get excited over things the rest of us roll our eyes at. Maybe I’m just old and bad tempered but it all seems so childish and teenage to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly, you should see her post today. I know what I'd like to do with that mug she's holding !

Reactions: 2