Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those 50th birthday photos and that outfit with her boobs hanging out was "boak" 🤢..... Honestly don't know how she gets so much gifted/sponsored stuff with so low engagement.
Ohhh God yes......that was really 🤢 - they just seem to throw anything at her. They must be so desperate.

Woman - put your front bottom away 😳 Honestly there’s no need to prance Around in an very tight bather.

There are other silly women congratulating this silly woman for hitting 10k ... like she’s actually achieved something.
They are just so pathetic! Aoad is saps if you ask me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ohhh God yes......that was really 🤢 - they just seem to throw anything at her. They must be so desperate.

Load of saps ! Spelling not on form.....blame the Dirty Martini in my hand! 🤣

Reactions: 2
FML what a bore! Droning on and on, no one cares!! And if they do care, they need to get a life.

I’m sure she’s a nice enough lady but those close up insta stories are not enjoyable

Reactions: 7

Load of saps ! Spelling not on form.....blame the Dirty Martini in my hand! 🤣
i thought it was some manner of street slang I wasnt aware of 😂

• Haha
Someone tell me they can also remember her wedding day when she took Instagram along with her! Literally storied the whole day, even had a chat to her followers in the back of the wedding car.
I think she actually has a serious problem

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She looks to be like a very awkward person. Never popular at school but desperate to be - a hanger on. instagram is maybe the validation she’s always craved ! (Sorry that’s a bit deep!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She looks to be like a very awkward person. Never popular at school but desperate to be - a hanger on. instagram is maybe the validation she’s always craved ! (Sorry that’s a bit deep!)
I get those vibes from a lot of influencers to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we go ! Another Oscar Thank you allllllll - you are so amaaaaaaazing mwa mwa mwa 😘 - thank you, thank you, thank you !
Woman your skirt is 🤢
Ohhhh Hi Niki !!!! We know you look on here ! 👋 She has that god awful pleatger skirt on again today. Why ?

i thought it was some manner of street slang I wasnt aware of 😂
I'm not cool enough for street slang ! 🤣

• Haha
7B3906D6-7A64-4744-A9C2-6BE4EFF77B6C.jpeg

and so it begins..

little hint Niki, you need to write #aff link
Also
The money you gain from fleecing the ‘ol sheep, well can I suggest a dictionary?
You’re welecome! It will be so versitile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 358853
and so it begins..

little hint Niki, you need to write #aff link
Also
The money you gain from fleecing the ‘ol sheep, well can I suggest a dictionary?
You’re welecome! It will be so versitile
Yep.......so it begins....kerching kerching kerching !

Someone tell me they can also remember her wedding day when she took Instagram along with her! Literally storied the whole day, even had a chat to her followers in the back of the wedding car.
Yes I remember that! She must have no friends. She even bought a tiny straw bag that one of the Instahuns' was selling to carry her camera in on her Weddingday....wtf !!!! How sad is that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Really. That’s sad. Maybe no real friends ??
That is Sad ! Omg ! Surprised her husband to be didn't do a runner 🤣

Never knew Lauren (H&H) had a sister! That explains why she dresses her little boys the same, in their twee gifted outfits 🤣🤣
Exactly......explains everything! I still can't get over those slippers at the door yesterday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember, it was AWFUL and not even beautifully done. But to be so focused on that makes me really sad. 11 years since I got married I’m sad I didn’t bother checking my hair/make up more (as I just look a mess in any photos past the first drink 🤣🤣🤣) but it was such an amazing day I don’t really regret a thing.
For Nicki, it’s just all about the gram....so sad, because honestly - no one else cares 🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember, it was AWFUL and not even beautifully done. But to be so focused on that makes me really sad. 11 years since I got married I’m sad I didn’t bother checking my hair/make up more (as I just look a mess in any photos past the first drink 🤣🤣🤣) but it was such an amazing day I don’t really regret a thing.
For Nicki, it’s just all about the gram....so sad, because honestly - no one else cares 🙈.
That was because your Wedding day was special and you were taking it all in. I was the same with mine. The day day just whizzed past.
This Niki woman definitely has a problem. She's basically in love with herself 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That was because your Wedding day was special and you were taking it all in. I was the same with mine. The day day just whizzed past.
This Niki woman definitely has a problem. She's basically in love with herself 🤢
She’s not great looking either. 🥴

Reactions: 1