Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its amazing, every time you think she has plumbed new depths she manages to go even lower, I feel sorry for her children who must know their mother is a laughing stock

its amazing, every time you think she has plumbed new depths she manages to go even lower, I feel sorry for her children who must know their mother is a laughing stock
I know but actually i dont mind her as much as some of the others as i think she knows shes ridiculous and she just loves it and ros with it. Whereas H&H just takes herself far too seriously.

Reactions: 2
I know but actually i dont mind her as much as some of the others as i think she knows shes ridiculous and she just loves it and ros with it. Whereas H&H just takes herself far too seriously.
I dont think shes bright enough to know shes ridiculous. Thats whats so sad for the kids.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ is there any chance she could climb down out of GSDIH’s arse with her latest stories? Anyone would think Sally had reinvented the wheel - it’s a bleeping phone case (in the colours Sally’s graphic design company have designed for GSDIH website so not even original): get some perspective!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
How desperate is the latest partly clad shoebox bedroom shot. Look at me .... tell me how fabulous I am .... because I'm so sadly insecure.

Does her husband not mind? She looks a right state.
if - and it’s a big if - you’re going to pose in your underwear for the world to see, at least choose lovely lingerie- not giant beige granny knickers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does her husband not mind? She looks a right state.
if - and it’s a big if - you’re going to pose in your underwear for the world to see, at least choose lovely lingerie- not giant beige granny knickers 🤢
The only person who sees my massive pants is moi. But my teens love em as they say they’re comfy 😂

See she’s been buying followers, ie new bot accounts,her numbers have mysteriously shot up over the last week by approx 800 🙄🙈 #sosad

• Haha
Reactions: 3