Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's nothing remotely staged or artificial about that reel where she's sitting in a cafe sporting Sezane earrings fiddling with a gold lipstick and then slowwwwwwly drinking a coffee, is there?!
God almighty that reel made me cringe! She tries so hard to be natural and fails miserably

Reactions: 4
I wonder what the gurner and her idiot friend were planning to do with those baguettes. Why on earth is she sitting out in public in a short skirt with her legs spread. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Omg her ‘Parisian days’ tell is utterly cringey..sitting in a cafe, pretending to have applied lipstick and then having her coffee - it’s so FAKE, so STAGED, so RIDICULOUS. Is this how she thinks a Parisian acts?? It’s so insulting really. Her ego has gotten out of hand. She honestly thinks she is a model. She’s so far from being a model. She’s a number one scrounger, fraudster, & unprofessional freeloader. Why any luxury brands are interested in her I do not know. I’m her target audience and she does not appeal to me in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg her ‘Parisian days’ tell is utterly cringey..sitting in a cafe, pretending to have applied lipstick and then having her coffee - it’s so FAKE, so STAGED, so RIDICULOUS. Is this how she thinks a Parisian acts?? It’s so insulting really. Her ego has gotten out of hand. She honestly thinks she is a model. She’s so far from being a model. She’s a number one scrounger, fraudster, & unprofessional freeloader. Why any luxury brands are interested in her I do not know. I’m her target audience and she does not appeal to me in the slightest.
Plus she has tit teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sitting on some steps with a couple of baguettes - so authentic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No one in insta makes me cringe as hard as she does.

• Haha
Those baguettes!!!!!! They look deeply uncomfortable, like they want to hold hands and run off screaming into the sunset.

• Haha
A bit of ’bloomin’ Parisian culture whilst modelling the clothes she’s trying to flog would’ve been more appealing.

Also, has anyone ordered from Sezane or bought from their shop? I’m often tempted but then put off by all the influencers trying to flog them like Shelley loves etc

She’ll string some onion and garlic around her neck next … she’s been watching too much Allo Allo !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A bit of ’bloomin’ Parisian culture whilst modelling the clothes she’s trying to flog would’ve been more appealing.

Also, has anyone ordered from Sezane or bought from their shop? I’m often tempted but then put off by all the influencers trying to flog them like Shelley loves etc
I have bought from them once before they used to many influencers to flog their clothes. They are okay but another French brand which I think is better is Comptoir des Cotonniers - really nice details and quality and I have been buying from their Marylebone shop pre instagram. You also don't see many influencers flogging their goods which is a plus for me.

Jesus, you're all in for a 'treat' with the Sezane changing-room reel today, especially that first outfit. WTAF?!!!!!! Who actually films themselves ripping back a curtain and parading up towards a camera in such horrible clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus, you're all in for a 'treat' with the Sezane changing-room reel today, especially that first outfit. WTAF?!!!!!! Who actually films themselves ripping back a curtain and parading up towards a camera in such horrible clothes?
You weren’t wrong 😂 omg that outfit 🤭 those black & white shoes 🤭 they both think they are models -it’s hilarious.

Influencer = The unemployable followed by the gullible.

Reactions: 1
You weren’t wrong 😂 omg that outfit 🤭 those black & white shoes 🤭 they both think they are models -it’s hilarious.

Influencer = The unemployable followed by the gullible.
My general feeling about Sezane is that they're aimed at young women. This has been reinforced today by seeing that reel!

More 'French' reels today, complete with cliched French music. She really is delusional.

• Haha
She gets more ridiculous by the day - how utterly brainless does anyone have to be to find her inspiring and to actually be influenced by the daft bint. 🤷🏻‍♀️