Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I CANNOT COPE WITH THE CRINGE FACTOR! Plus that outfit does not suit her
It's a horrible outfit - just horrible. I don't think it would suit many people. The sad thing is that she clearly thinks she looks like a model.

Reactions: 3
It's a horrible outfit - just horrible. I don't think it would suit many people. The sad thing is that she clearly thinks she looks like a model.
It’s sezane so a free outfit because she advertises them. So yet again another undeclared AD. It’s hideous though - a bit like her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Her legs are pretty good for her age but that skirt is revolting. I don’t care if it’s been hand stitched by Alpine maidens from pure gold, it’s still revolting and wouldn’t even get a look in at the local charity shop

Reactions: 5
Her legs are pretty good for her age but that skirt is revolting. I don’t care if it’s been hand stitched by Alpine maidens from pure gold, it’s still revolting and wouldn’t even get a look in at the local charity shop
Not if you zoom in. She looks like she has got leprosy

• Haha
Is she one of those people who has to touch her chin with the food before she eats? 🤔
An ad for biscuits. She’ll advertise anything
This latest ad is an utter cringe-fest. Gurning, simpering and smirking over a bleeping biscuit - please someone make it stop!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks OK at a distance but those close-up reels are pretty scary. She's quite - witchy.

The insufferable idiot has posted a pic posing at the Eiffel Tower clutching a baguette today. She’s cliche-tastic! Fool!!😂😂😂

• Haha
The insufferable idiot has posted a pic posing at the Eiffel Tower clutching a baguette today. She’s cliche-tastic! Fool!!😂😂😂
I thought you were joking 😂 what a prat she is! Also she works as some sort of ambassador for Wyse London so gets her clothes for free and no doubt a fee too, so it should be declared as an AD. She’s unprofessional and dishonest too. If these freeloading, grabby influencers weren’t given luxury brands for free, there’s no way they’d be buying them with their own money.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought you were joking 😂 what a prat she is! Also she works as some sort of ambassador for Wyse London so gets her clothes for free and no doubt a fee too, so it should be declared as an AD. She’s unprofessional and dishonest too. If these freeloading, grabby influencers weren’t given luxury brands for free, there’s no way they’d be buying them with their own money.
Lol!! Sadly it’s true!! 😂😂😂. She’s a dishonest fraud like the rest of these grifting influencers. Absolutely agree there’s no way on God’s green earth she would be forking out for all her ill-gotten gains from her own pocket. Gives me the rage 😡

She's come on this morning to say absolutely nothing at all because she has nothing interesting in her life whatsoever. She's had a coffee. She's done her nails. It's been quite busy at work. She's going into town. That's it. SNORE.

• Haha
She's come on this morning to say absolutely nothing at all because she has nothing interesting in her life whatsoever. She's had a coffee. She's done her nails. It's been quite busy at work. She's going into town. That's it. SNORE.
I’m not surprised she does her own nails. They always look absolutely tit and usually chipped to buggery

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s the biggest bore, her rambling stories are so irrelevant and coma inducing, who cares!

It looks like this Paris trip was all about modelling the PR clothes rather than any culture - shame as I think some culture would’ve added interest. She acts like a model although I do think the clothes look good on her

Reactions: 2
It looks like this Paris trip was all about modelling the PR clothes rather than any culture - shame as I think some culture would’ve added interest. She acts like a model although I do think the clothes look good on her
They do look good, but I think a lot of people would look good wearing beautiful expensive clothes all gifted in an interesting and gorgeous location. Add in a photographer and it’s even better.

Reactions: 1
When she’s talking all I can focus on is the teeth 😱
Me too and the nasally voice that sounds like she has a permanent cold. Can’t stand the smugness on her face either. She must be utterly unbearable to work with. What is her actual part time job? Does anyone know?