Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest 'confiding' reel - OMG. Honestly the most boring load of waffle ever.

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand the woman. Her ridiculous posing, her nasally voice - she is awful and I’d go as far as saying she’s toxic to others following her. She doesn’t declare any ads or free gifts most of the time - just stating ‘some items are previous PR’ whilst tagging a few new companies who have clearly gifted her the clothes. She works for Wyse London as one of their ambassadors, wears their clothes but never tags posts as ADs. Is this her way of:
A. Not wanting to be seen as looking like the pure saleswoman she is?
B. Avoiding paying tax by not declaring the free stuff and paid adverts?
C. Wants followers to think she can actually afford these clothes and dupe them into thinking well if she can afford all these clothes, so can I.

Doesn’t she work as a receptionist part-time also?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I cannot stand the woman. Her ridiculous posing, her nasally voice - she is awful and I’d go as far as saying she’s toxic to others following her. She doesn’t declare any ads or free gifts most of the time - just stating ‘some items are previous PR’ whilst tagging a few new companies who have clearly gifted her the clothes. She works for Wyse London as one of their ambassadors, wears their clothes but never tags posts as ADs. Is this her way of:
A. Not wanting to be seen as looking like the pure saleswoman she is?
B. Avoiding paying tax by not declaring the free stuff and paid adverts?
C. Wants followers to think she can actually afford these clothes and dupe them into thinking well if she can afford all these clothes, so can I.

Doesn’t she work as a receptionist part-time also?
Absolutely this ⬆⬆ a con woman selling a pretend lifestyle to gullible people. She’s always going on gifted junkets with her ‘besties’ who are other sneaky influencers - bet she hasn’t got any real life friends cos surely if she had they’d tell her to get a grip and stop embarrassing herself by gurning and preening for strangers. I know my mates would definitely have a word if I was acting like such an hole and rightly so!!!

Yes - I think you’re right about her job.

Reactions: 5
Oh God, her and her twin prancing around and pretending to be French.

• Haha
There’s 2 of them?!
Oh God the cringyness is off the scale - 2 actual grown ass adult women dressing alike and prancing about in public. That Le Franks woman loves herself so much - they went to Paris together but the flight was delayed and they hardly ended up with any time there. It was an unmitigated disaster but, of course, the grifters put a good spin on it for the gram and their relentless advertising.

Honestly if I had to put so much effort into presenting a fake life to thousands of online strangers like these idiots I would seek urgent medical intervention for myself!! 😂😂

• Haha
Oh God the cringyness is off the scale - 2 actual grown ass adult women dressing alike and prancing about in public. That Le Franks woman loves herself so much - they went to Paris together but the flight was delayed and they hardly ended up with any time there. It was an unmitigated disaster but, of course, the grifters put a good spin on it for the gram and their relentless advertising.

Honestly if I had to put so much effort into presenting a fake life to thousands of online strangers like these idiots I would seek urgent medical intervention for myself!! 😂😂
I watched it. Jesus Christ they looked like a pair of utter twats! My kids would seriously be having words with me!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh God, her and her twin prancing around and pretending to be French.
She copied that from LA ( allthatspretty ) when she went to Paris with that Natalie woman and they walked around Paris with berets, eating croissants. Honestly they think it’s so Fuji but it’s so juvenile and cringe!

• Haha
She copied that from LA ( allthatspretty ) when she went to Paris with that Natalie woman and they walked around Paris with berets, eating croissants. Honestly they think it’s so Fuji but it’s so juvenile and cringe!
Sorry no idea what Fuji is but obviously meant cool 😁

Reactions: 2
The latest reel at Burghley 😂😂😂😂 who the chuffing hell does she think she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lol that outfit… what a deluded twit.
we were at Wellington Horse Trials the other week and there were plenty of actual aristocrats there inc Zara Phillips and family… In jeans and tshirts!

• Haha
Her cringe factor is off the scale - I can’t get my head around how much she loves and adores herself. Those ‘friends’ of hers who are equally as ridiculous are all a bunch of fake, beggy twats. Can’t stand them 🤮🤮

Also saw that she’d managed to grift herself loads of freebies for her new bedroom makeover. These influencers have absolutely no integrity or morals - their greed and sense of entitlement gives me the rage, especially in the current economic climate when so many people are struggling to survive. 😡

Her cringe factor is off the scale - I can’t get my head around how much she loves and adores herself. Those ‘friends’ of hers who are equally as ridiculous are all a bunch of fake, beggy twats. Can’t stand them 🤮🤮

Also saw that she’d managed to grift herself loads of freebies for her new bedroom makeover. These influencers have absolutely no integrity or morals - their greed and sense of entitlement gives me the rage, especially in the current economic climate when so many people are struggling to survive. 😡
absolutely! Put your hand in your pocket and furnish your own home, like the rest of us peasants

• Heart
Reactions: 3