Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Tattle pals please tell me you’ve seen today’s offering???🙈 A little hint - it involves an evening dress, torrential rain and the Eiffel Tower. And apparently her and her (fake) Insta bestie are planning part trois!! What a bleeping time to be alive!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh Tattle pals please tell me you’ve seen today’s offering???🙈 A little hint - it involves an evening dress, torrential rain and the Eiffel Tower. And apparently her and her (fake) Insta bestie are planning part trois!! What a bleeping time to be alive!! 😂😂😂
The undone strap on the shoe 🤣🤣🤣
Did she get changed in les toilettes for these photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
honestly, she acts like no one ever goes to Paris, and also do they think people are so invested that they need several instalments of this Paree fiasco? Bore off

• Haha
honestly, she acts like no one ever goes to Paris, and also do they think people are so invested that they need several instalments of this Paree fiasco? Bore off
She actually thinks she’s a jet setting super model doesn’t she - the delusion is real with this one. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have such a massive ego to even think to create these stupid photos let alone actually go through with it and post them online!!!! The delusion! The stupid women who enable this by telling her it looks good need to give their heads a wobble

Imagine the crumbs in the bed from the croissants! All for the gram 🙄 I hope her husband thinks she’s barmy. Because she is

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she once posted that she had been and had lessons/training on how to do flat lays for Instagram! WTAF??!!! She has far too much time on her hands and really needs to get a life.

• Haha
Imagine thinking so much of yourself that you post six pictures of yourself prancing around 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the way she holds the coffee cup while posing and prancing… irritates the absolute tit out of me.

• Haha
Oh dear. The sequin skirt. She looks like a toddler dressed up in mismatched clothes and wellies .... what a fool

• Haha
Reactions: 2