Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="Meringue22, post: 17374513, member: 7755"]
May god forgive me but all I see is this character from Sleepy Hollow…..

Literally spat out my drink 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just happened to be wearing Sezane when we just happened to bump into sezane popup when we just happened to be in Covent Garden for the day from hick Town. Must be fabulous to be so stupid that you can't work out that most people aren't as stupid as you. Such a precious window licker

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today's reel is so cringeworthy. I don't think my children would speak to me again if I showed myself in my underwear getting ready for the whole world to see :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Silly mare’s so desperate for likes she resorts to showing her knickers on the gram. 😂 My grown-up daughter and all my mates would tell me to get over myself if I carried on like she does.

So sick of these so-called influencers - they’re nothing but a set of vain, vacuous, entitled idiots.

Warning Alert fellow Tattlers! Forget the underwear posts - today our Nikki is sat (probably) naked in a bath on her latest grabby #kindlygifted outing - please pass the eye bleach ASAP🙈🙈

• Haha
25K plus 'followers' and only 300 or so likes per post. Its almost like its all fake 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5