Billy Gilmour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't Billy related but as I have been back home for a few hours now here are some pictures that I took:
The First two photos are from Friday when we were at Cheltenham for the horse racing and the horse in the pictures is Solomon Grey who me and mum both love.
The third picture is from Saturday when we were at Tewkesbury sitting on a bench by the River Avon and can you spot the dog in the picture?
The fourth picture is also from Tewkesbury and shows the canal boat and a boat going on a tour of the River Avon.
View attachment 2917294View attachment 2917300View attachment 2917302View attachment 2917310
Sorry for late response, baba refusing to go to bed! 🙄😆 Lovely pictures 🥰 looks like you had glorious weather as well! Glad you had a great time away.

Did you know Billy owns a horse?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry for late response, baba refusing to go to bed! 🙄😆 Lovely pictures 🥰 looks like you had glorious weather as well! Glad you had a great time away.

Did you know Billy owns a horse?
No worries EllaBella10 baba always comes first 💙 and although it rained all day on Friday we had a fabulous time and enjoyed every minute of it.
Also I didn't know that Billy owns a horse.

• Heart
No worries EllaBella10 baba always comes first 💙 and although it rained all day on Friday we had a fabulous time and enjoyed every minute of it.
Also I didn't know that Billy owns a horse.
Yep it’s at the stables in Cheshire that Michael Owen owns. I’ll try and find a pic for you
---
IMG_5421.jpeg

• Heart
Thanks for this picture EllaBella10 I have learned some new about Billy as I didn't know this. By the way in that 3rd picture I posted did you manage to spot the dog?
Nope, where is it? 😆

It’s a lovely horse. Not sure of its name though?

He posted today on Insta, P liked but he still hasn’t liked hers from yesterday from his public (her waist cinched into submission yet again and that dodgy arm) 🙄🤣

Reactions: 2
Nope, where is it? 😆

It’s a lovely horse. Not sure of its name though?

He posted today on Insta, P liked but he still hasn’t liked hers from yesterday from his public (her waist cinched into submission yet again and that dodgy arm) 🙄🤣
The dog is the bush as it is in the shape of a dog as you can see it's eyes, nose and tail.
1715005295203.png

I have to say it is very strange and telling that he isn't liking any of her posts as he doesn't acknowledge her, I mean I get that he wants to keep the relationship under wraps but it is strange that he doesn't even like her posts from his private account. I did notice that even in this picture she had to photoshop it to make herself look thinner.

The dog is the bush as it is in the shape of a dog as you can see it's eyes, nose and tail.
View attachment 2918627
I have to say it is very strange and telling that he isn't liking any of her posts as he doesn't acknowledge her, I mean I get that he wants to keep the relationship under wraps but it is strange that he doesn't even like her posts from his private account. I did notice that even in this picture she had to photoshop it to make herself look thinner.
Thanks for sharing pics @Hannahebee glad you had a nice weekend 😊
Every pic is photoshopped 🙄 yeah all seems strange especially around her birthday

• Heart
Thanks for sharing pics @Hannahebee glad you had a nice weekend 😊
Every pic is photoshopped 🙄 yeah all seems strange especially around her birthday
Thanks Poppy462 me and my mum had a fabulous time and enjoyed every minute of it. It is noticeable that every picture that P posts is photoshopped in some way and it definitely seems strange though that Billy doesn't like any of her posts especially when it was her birthday last week as I thought he would have liked her birthday post yet he hasn't. I mean I get that he wants to keep the relationship under wraps but it just seems odd that he doesn't like her posts from his private account either. Something just feels off to me but I can't put my finger on what it is.

Thanks Poppy462 me and my mum had a fabulous time and enjoyed every minute of it. It is noticeable that every picture that P posts is photoshopped in some way and it definitely seems strange though that Billy doesn't like any of her posts especially when it was her birthday last week as I thought he would have liked her birthday post yet he hasn't. I mean I get that he wants to keep the relationship under wraps but it just seems odd that he doesn't like her posts from his private account either. Something just feels off to me but I can't put my finger on what it is.
He is private so unless it’s serious he won’t want anyone knowing about them or his business. She’s the total opposite though 😆🤣 he won’t like that.

I’ve been keeping an eye on her post from yesterday to see if his private liked it but I haven’t seen anything, unless I maybe missed it? Yeah I thought he’d like her birthday post but he didn’t? Also still waiting on the present pics! Oh well…. 😆

He is private so unless it’s serious he won’t want anyone knowing about them or his business. She’s the total opposite though 😆🤣 he won’t like that.

I’ve been keeping an eye on her post from yesterday to see if his private liked it but I haven’t seen anything, unless I maybe missed it? Yeah I thought he’d like her birthday post but he didn’t? Also still waiting on the present pics! Oh well…. 😆
Exactly as he is such a private person he won't want people knowing about his personal life whereas P wants everyone to know about the relationship by posting hints when she is with him.

I'm surprised he hasn't liked her birthday post as I was convinced that he would have liked it so the fact he hasn't is very strange to me, also the fact that P hasn't posted about what she got from Billy makes me think that he didn't get her anything because if she did she would have posted it on Instagram IMO. I'm also convinced that they did not see each other during her birthday week either because if they did she would again have posted a hint which showed that she was with him.

Exactly as he is such a private person he won't want people knowing about his personal life whereas P wants everyone to know about the relationship by posting hints when she is with him.

I'm surprised he hasn't liked her birthday post as I was convinced that he would have liked it so the fact he hasn't is very strange to me, also the fact that P hasn't posted about what she got from Billy makes me think that he didn't get her anything because if she did she would have posted it on Instagram IMO. I'm also convinced that they did not see each other during her birthday week either because if they did she would again have posted a hint which showed that she was with him.
They definitely didn’t see one another during the week. Defo Monday as she would have stayed Sunday night (she didn’t post from his place, however the location tag and his phone screen saver the night before were more than enough)! Possibly Friday as she flew from Gatwick so may have stayed at his night before? But as me and Poppy said she would have posted where she was!

She was defo out with friends Tue, Wed and Thu going by locations she tagged as I was able to see who she was with from looking at other peoples videos under the location’s Insta stories reel.

Brightons last game is at home to Man Utd next weekend. Last game is usually were players partners and families do a lap of the pitch at the end. Will be interesting if she’s there! 👀 If she’s as ambitious as we think she is then she will be, if not then confirms Billy isn’t serious about her. They’ll have been seeing one another for a couple of months by then so she’ll be desperate to get seen especially as he’ll be away for the Euros soon after.

They definitely didn’t see one another during the week. Defo Monday as she would have stayed Sunday night (she didn’t post from his place, however the location tag and his phone screen saver the night before were more than enough)! Possibly Friday as she flew from Gatwick so may have stayed at his night before? But as me and Poppy said she would have posted where she was!

She was defo out with friends Tue, Wed and Thu going by locations she tagged as I was able to see who she was with from looking at other peoples videos under the location’s Insta stories reel.

Brightons last game is at home to Man Utd next weekend. Last game is usually were players partners and families do a lap of the pitch at the end. Will be interesting if she’s there! 👀 If she’s as ambitious as we think she is then she will be, if not then confirms Billy isn’t serious about her. They’ll have been seeing one another for a couple of months by then so she’ll be desperate to get seen especially as he’ll be away for the Euros soon after.
Yep she was definitely with him on Monday although I think Billy specifically told her not to post anything as it seemed very odd that she didn't. If she was with him before she flew to Gatwick she would have posted that she was with him as she can't keep anything about the relationship quiet, but the fact she didn't tells me that she wasn't with him.

She was definitely out with her friends for the majority of last week and didn't spend her birthday with him which I was surprised as I was convinced that she would have spent one day with him celebrating her 22nd birthday as I fully expected him to have gone up to London to meet up with her.

It will be very interesting to see if she is at Brighton's last home game because so far I don't think she has attended a single game which seems very odd and if she isn't at the match then it just shows that they aren't serious about one another. She will want to be seen IMO so I wouldn't be surprised if she is at the match but then again I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't either. I mean I don't think they are going to be seeing much of each other this summer anyway as Billy will be off to the Euros with Scotland and P will be travelling around Europe with her friend.

Yep she was definitely with him on Monday although I think Billy specifically told her not to post anything as it seemed very odd that she didn't. If she was with him before she flew to Gatwick she would have posted that she was with him as she can't keep anything about the relationship quiet, but the fact she didn't tells me that she wasn't with him.

She was definitely out with her friends for the majority of last week and didn't spend her birthday with him which I was surprised as I was convinced that she would have spent one day with him celebrating her 22nd birthday as I fully expected him to have gone up to London to meet up with her.

It will be very interesting to see if she is at Brighton's last home game because so far I don't think she has attended a single game which seems very odd and if she isn't at the match then it just shows that they aren't serious about one another. She will want to be seen IMO so I wouldn't be surprised if she is at the match but then again I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't either. I mean I don't think they are going to be seeing much of each other this summer anyway as Billy will be off to the Euros with Scotland and P will be travelling around Europe with her friend.
Yep they won’t be seeing much of one another over this summer potentially, so wouldn’t be surprised if she’ll appear next week at that last game to get herself out there. But it’d be down to Billy whether she goes or not, so if she doesn’t then he’s not serious about her. All his family will be there as well. They’ll be seeing one another for around 3 months by then so you’d think things would be moving to more serious? We shall see! 👀

Yep they won’t be seeing much of one another over this summer potentially, so wouldn’t be surprised if she’ll appear next week at that last game to get herself out there. But it’d be down to Billy whether she goes or not, so if she doesn’t then he’s not serious about her. All his family will be there as well. They’ll be seeing one another for around 3 months by then so you’d think things would be moving to more serious? We shall see! 👀
I wouldn't be surprised either if she does appear at the against Man United and if she does go I wouldn't be surprised if she posts a picture on Instagram to show that she is at the match supporting Billy as she will want to get herself out there and be seen as Billy Gilmour's girlfriend. I agree it would be down to Billy whether she goes or not as I think that he will say to her if you come to match then you can't post anything on Instagram as I don't think he will want any drama from her especially when his family will be at the match. Seeing as she is going travelling with her friend in the Summer I can't see her being in Germany for the Euros unless she manages to get a ticket from somewhere but I imagine all the Scotland games are sold out.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised either if she does appear at the against Man United and if she does go I wouldn't be surprised if she posts a picture on Instagram to show that she is at the match supporting Billy as she will want to get herself out there and be seen as Billy Gilmour's girlfriend. I agree it would be down to Billy whether she goes or not as I think that he will say to her if you come to match then you can't post anything on Instagram as I don't think he will want any drama from her especially when his family will be at the match. Seeing as she is going travelling with her friend in the Summer I can't see her being in Germany for the Euros unless she manages to get a ticket from somewhere but I imagine all the Scotland games are sold out.
No way could you get a ticket for that opening Euros game, you’d need to sell a kidney to get one of those now! All of his allocation for family and friends were gone ages ago I heard, so unless someone gave her their ticket she won’t be going.

She’ll be on a mission to tie him down so she’ll do all she can to get her face in at that last game!

No way could you get a ticket for that opening Euros game, you’d need to sell a kidney to get one of those now! All of his allocation for family and friends were gone ages ago I heard, so unless someone gave her their ticket she won’t be going.

She’ll be on a mission to tie him down so she’ll do all she can to get her face in at that last game!
I agree there is no way that you could get a ticket for the opening Euros game between Germany and Scotland and I can't see any of Billy's family and friends giving her their ticket so it will be very doubtful that she goes IMO.

She will do everything in her power to attend that last game as she will want to be seen and show people that she is Billy's new girlfriend, but I definitely think Billy will tell her not to draw any unwanted attention because if she does I don't think he will be very pleased with her as he won't want any drama especially when his family will be attending the match.

I agree there is no way that you could get a ticket for the opening Euros game between Germany and Scotland and I can't see any of Billy's family and friends giving her their ticket so it will be very doubtful that she goes IMO.

She will do everything in her power to attend that last game as she will want to be seen and show people that she is Billy's new girlfriend, but I definitely think Billy will tell her not to draw any unwanted attention because if she does I don't think he will be very pleased with her as he won't want any drama especially when his family will be attending the match.
Yeah & maybe the hints might step up. You know the media loves putting together a wags article before the euros 😆

She will get a LOT of exposure over the next couple of months if she’s linked with Billy. She will do everything she can to maximise that. As @Poppy462 said she’ll start posting his hand or the back of his head etc soon enough 😆

Knowing what we know I really don’t see them getting serious any time soon, at least from his side anyway. If P appears at that last game she will have invited herself. I can’t see B actively inviting her. She ain’t been to a game all season, they won’t be seeing a lot of one another over the summer, she’ll need to go back to Oz at some point….

Yeah & maybe the hints might step up. You know the media loves putting together a wags article before the euros 😆
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the hints step up and exactly the media can't help themselves but put together a wags article before the Euros as they love to say who's dating who.

She will get a LOT of exposure over the next couple of months if she’s linked with Billy. She will do everything she can to maximise that. As @Poppy462 said she’ll start posting his hand or the back of his head etc soon enough 😆

Knowing what we know I really don’t see them getting serious any time soon, at least from his side anyway. If P appears at that last game she will have invited herself. I can’t see B actively inviting her. She ain’t been to a game all season, they won’t be seeing a lot of one another over the summer, she’ll need to go back to Oz at some point….
I agree with you if the media start linking her to Billy she will do everything she can to maximise it as she will post more and more hints that she is with him.

Like you I can't see them getting serious any time soon as Billy will want to keep the relationship under wraps for as long as possible whereas P will be desperate to show the relationship off as she will keep posting hints that she is with him. I can't see Billy inviting her to a game either as he won't want her to draw any unwanted attention and drama to himself as he likes to keep things private and if she does appear that the last game and does something that brings unwanted attention I can see him getting very pissed off about it tbh. I mean they hardly seem to spend any time together at the moment as she is always going away on holiday, she hasn't attended a single match that Brighton have played even the ones where Billy was injured, they won't be seeing much of each other this summer as she is travelling around Europe with her friend whereas Billy will be in Germany with Scotland and they didn't even spend a day together for her 22nd birthday which was very strange as I was convinced that Billy was going to go up to London to see her.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the hints step up and exactly the media can't help themselves but put together a wags article before the Euros as they love to say who's dating who.

I agree with you if the media start linking her to Billy she will do everything she can to maximise it as she will post more and more hints that she is with him.

Like you I can't see them getting serious any time soon as Billy will want to keep the relationship under wraps for as long as possible whereas P will be desperate to show the relationship off as she will keep posting hints that she is with him. I can't see Billy inviting her to a game either as he won't want her to draw any unwanted attention and drama to himself as he likes to keep things private and if she does appear that the last game and does something that brings unwanted attention I can see him getting very pissed off about it tbh. I mean they hardly seem to spend any time together at the moment as she is always going away on holiday, she hasn't attended a single match that Brighton have played even the ones where Billy was injured, they won't be seeing much of each other this summer as she is travelling around Europe with her friend whereas Billy will be in Germany with Scotland and they didn't even spend a day together for her 22nd birthday which was very strange as I was convinced that Billy was going to go up to London to see her.
P is exactly the type of ‘wag’ they like to post with all the bikini pics etc she posts on ig 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.