Billy Gilmour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn’t look happy at full time walking up the tunnel despite their first win in ages. Everyone else celebrating. Something definitely is off with him.

I remember her saying a couple of weeks ago she was going to Vegas, assuming for her birthday? He must have known she was going? She’s always away or at really fancy places, isn’t she?

I was surprised she didn’t post on Monday either. Maybe after her performance on Sunday he specifically asked her not to post? Wouldn’t be surprised.
That's not like Billy at all which suggests that something is definitely bothering him as usually he is so happy and full of the joys of spring.

I would have thought that he would have known that she was going to Vegas but it is noticeable that she is always going away and hardly spends any time in the UK and always goes to really fancy places.

Yep I thought it was very odd that she didn't post on Monday but now I'm convinced that with her posting about they were on the Sunday Billy got really annoyed with her and told her not to post anything that would hint at them being together on the Monday. If he wasn't pissed off because of her post on the Sunday then I assume she must have done something else that has massively pissed him off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That's not like Billy at all which suggests that something is definitely bothering him as usually he is so happy and full of the joys of spring.

I would have thought that he would have known that she was going to Vegas but it is noticeable that she is always going away and hardly spends any time in the UK and always goes to really fancy places.

Yep I thought it was very odd that she didn't post on Monday but now I'm convinced that with her posting about they were on the Sunday Billy got really annoyed with her and told her not to post anything that would hint at them being together on the Monday. If he wasn't pissed off because of her post on the Sunday then I assume she must have done something else that has massively pissed him off.
Yeah something is up with him, whether it’s P or not I’m not sure. Time will tell 👀 still following one another at the moment 😆

Wonder how long she’ll be in Vegas? How many photoshopped pics will we get? 🙈🤣

Yeah something is up with him, whether it’s P or not I’m not sure. Time will tell 👀 still following one another at the moment 😆

Wonder how long she’ll be in Vegas? How many photoshopped pics will we get? 🙈🤣
I agree something is definitely up with him and I was just wondering if he liked her birthday post on Thursday. I think she will be in Vegas for a week before she comes back to the UK and I wouldn't be surprised if we do get a few photoshopped pictures.

I agree something is definitely up with him and I was just wondering if he liked her birthday post on Thursday. I think she will be in Vegas for a week before she comes back to the UK and I wouldn't be surprised if we do get a few photoshopped pictures.
He didn’t like from his public and I’m not sure if he liked from his private as I wasn’t really tracking. You only get to see the last 100 likes so he may have and I’ve just missed it?

Yeah I don’t think she’ll be away there long, unless she’s off somewhere else straight after there?

Brighton playing Newcastle away next Saturday so he’ll be away with team Friday night so she won’t see him if she gets back next Friday. She may see him Sunday on his day off? We shall see 👀

Brighton have Chelsea at home the following Wednesday, will be interesting to see if she appears at that game? 👀

He didn’t like from his public and I’m not sure if he liked from his private as I wasn’t really tracking. You only get to see the last 100 likes so he may have and I’ve just missed it?

Yeah I don’t think she’ll be away there long, unless she’s off somewhere else straight after there?

Brighton playing Newcastle away next Saturday so he’ll be away with team Friday night so she won’t see him if she gets back next Friday. She may see him Sunday on his day off? We shall see 👀

Brighton have Chelsea at home the following Wednesday, will be interesting to see if she appears at that game? 👀
I don't think she has even attended a game yet so for some reason I can't see her attending one now especially when the season is almost over. It is definitely weird though how she hardly spends any time in the UK as she seems to go on holiday, come back to the UK and then goes on holiday again a few weeks later.

I don't think she has even attended a game yet so for some reason I can't see her attending one now especially when the season is almost over. It is definitely weird though how she hardly spends any time in the UK as she seems to go on holiday, come back to the UK and then goes on holiday again a few weeks later.
Yeah and then she’s supposed to be going travelling in Europe this summer with her friend and then back to Australia in October (although she says it depends). Why does she get to spend so much time in the UK anyway? Not sure about Visa situation for them coming here?
---
I've never seen him look so sad before and it's very clear that something has happened for him to be like this.
Definitely 🤔 not like him at all

Yeah and then she’s supposed to be going travelling in Europe this summer with her friend and then back to Australia in October (although she says it depends). Why does she get to spend so much time in the UK anyway? Not sure about Visa situation for them coming here?
She is always going away on holiday I mean we don't know how long she is going travelling in Europe for and we don't know how long she is going to be in Australia either and as I said previously she hardly spends any time in the UK as I'm sure in her previous Q&A she said she was only in the UK for 2 months last year and the year before.
Definitely 🤔 not like him at all
He is definitely bothered/distracted by something and in the second screenshot it looks like he is going to cry.

She is always going away on holiday I mean we don't know how long she is going travelling in Europe for and we don't know how long she is going to be in Australia either and as I said previously she hardly spends any time in the UK as I'm sure in her previous Q&A she said she was only in the UK for 2 months last year and the year before.

He is definitely bothered/distracted by something and in the second screenshot it looks like he is going to cry.
Maybe if things get more serious with Billy she won’t go away as much?

Wonder how she gets to spend so much time here though? She’s not been back to Oz since start of Feb?

He looks so sad today. Hope he’s ok 🫶

• Heart
Maybe if things get more serious with Billy she won’t go away as much?

Wonder how she gets to spend so much time here though? She’s not been back to Oz since start of Feb?

He looks so sad today. Hope he’s ok 🫶
It shows the relationship can't be that serious at the moment saying as she's always going away.

It says that if you're travelling to the UK as a tourist for less than 6 months you usually don't require a visa however a UK visa is required for Australian citizens who wish to stay for longer than 6 months. So, this may explain why she perhaps is staying in the UK for 6 months as she doesn't need a visa whereas if she were to stay longer she would need one. It may also explain why she is going travelling in Europe in the Summer and back to Australia in October.

I have never seen him look this sad before and I hope that he's ok ❤

It shows the relationship can't be that serious at the moment saying as she's always going away.

It says that if you're travelling to the UK as a tourist for less than 6 months you usually don't require a visa however a UK visa is required for Australian citizens who wish to stay for longer than 6 months. So, this may explain why she perhaps is staying in the UK for 6 months as she doesn't need a visa whereas if she were to stay longer she would need one. It may also explain why she is going travelling in Europe in the Summer and back to Australia in October.

I have never seen him look this sad before and I hope that he's ok ❤
Ok so she’s really only got another 3 months or so to play with then? Would explain why she’s going travelling over the summer? Or maybe she has dual British passport? Who knows?

Yeah hope whatever is bothering him today isn’t too bad x

Ok so she’s really only got another 3 months or so to play with then? Would explain why she’s going travelling over the summer? Or maybe she has dual British passport? Who knows?

Yeah hope whatever is bothering him today isn’t too bad x
Yep, she won't be seeing much of Billy if she is only in the UK for another 3 months and it also explains why she is going travelling over the summer as she would need a visa if she were to stay longer. This is therefore another reason as to why I can't see the relationship lasting because they will hardly spend any time together especially if she has to keep travelling to avoid getting a visa.

Talking about Todd Cantwell on the other thread reminded me of the rumour that Billy had slept with Todd’s girlfriend when they were at Norwich. Do you remember that? It seemed so weird at the time and I never ever believed it. I have no idea where it came from?

Norwich fan forums were saying they argued at training and were dropped for the next game. How that manifested into him sleeping with Todd’s gf I'll never know? 😳🤣

Talking about Todd Cantwell on the other thread reminded me of the rumour that Billy had slept with Todd’s girlfriend when they were at Norwich. Do you remember that? It seemed so weird at the time and I never ever believed it. I have no idea where it came from?

Norwich fan forums were saying they argued at training and were dropped for the next game. How that manifested into him sleeping with Todd’s gf I'll never know? 😳🤣
I remember the rumour and like you I never believed it nor do I have any idea where it came from.

I wouldn't be surprised if they him and Todd did argue in training but tbf the loan spell at Norwich was a disaster for Billy as their style of play didn't suit him nor were they the right club for him at the time as the role he was asked to do didn't suit him plus it felt like they hardly played him as most of his appearances were from the bench. In hindsight he should never have gone on loan to Norwich.

I remember the rumour and like you I never believed it nor do I have any idea where it came from.

I wouldn't be surprised if they him and Todd did argue in training but tbf the loan spell at Norwich was a disaster for Billy as their style of play didn't suit him nor were they the right club for him at the time as the role he was asked to do didn't suit him plus it felt like they hardly played him as most of his appearances were from the bench.
Was a total disaster. Tuchel made him go there as a favour to his mate Daniel Farke who then didn’t play him! Totally put him way back in his career and development. I actually hate Tuchel so much for his disregard of Billy.

I see one of Billy’s best mates girlfriends has started following P 👀

Was a total disaster. Tuchel made him go there as a favour to his mate Daniel Farke who then didn’t play him! Totally put him way back in his career and development. I actually hate Tuchel so much for his disregard of Billy.

I see one of Billy’s best mates girlfriends has started following P 👀
In hindsight he should never have gone on loan to Norwich and Tuchel never seemed to rate Billy or give him a chance in the first team and when you hear how Tuchel left him to train with the u21s in America I'm glad he realised that he needed to move in order to get first team football and to get his career and development back on track.

I still think it's interesting how none of Billy's best mates have followed her yet it's almost as if they don't want to and by the way did she follow Harry back seeing as he started to follow her?

In hindsight he should never have gone on loan to Norwich and Tuchel never seemed to rate Billy or give him a chance in the first team and when you hear how Tuchel left him to train with the u21s in America I'm glad he realised that he needed to move in order to get first team football and to get his career and development back on track.

I still think it's interesting how none of Billy's best mates have followed her yet it's almost as if they don't want to and by the way did she follow Harry back seeing as he started to follow her?
I felt so bad for him being sent to the 21s 😢 but he didn’t mope about it he just got on with it and then made the move. He was playing so well under Lampard then he got that knee injury and then Covid happened 🙈 no luck at all!

No she didn’t follow him back. She probably doesn’t even know who he is tbh.

His brother and best mates from back home still don’t follow her. Again, they’ve probably not met her so why would they? And why would they want to look at pics of her half naked. Awkward! 😆 This is why the Carrie follow is strange. I don’t think they’ve met either but she followed her? Not his brother who he’s really close to? Strange!

I felt so bad for him being sent to the 21s 😢 but he didn’t mope about it he just got on with it and then made the move. He was playing so well under Lampard then he got that knee injury and then Covid happened 🙈 no luck at all!

No she didn’t follow him back. She probably doesn’t even know who he is tbh.

His brother and best mates from back home still don’t follow her. Again, they’ve probably not met her so why would they? And why would they want to look at pics of her half naked. Awkward! 😆 This is why the Carrie follow is strange. I don’t think they’ve met either but she followed her? Not his brother who he’s really close to? Strange!
So did I he didn't deserve that at all but his attitude was top notch as he didn't sulk and down tools and instead got on with it and then decided to make the move to Brighton. I think Lampard saw his true potential and released what a talent he was going to be but as you said he had no luck at all as he got injured and then covid happened which again halted his progress.

Yep she probably doesn't know any of his friends and the Carrie follow is definitely a strange one as she probably doesn't even know who P is because as I said a few pages back I don't think they have even seen each other in person only through FaceTime when Billy has been talking to his mum. It is definitely strange though that his brother hasn't followed her yet especially when him and Billy are really close and I would be very interested to know if she has met anyone who is close to Billy my answer is a simple no.

This isn't Billy related but as I have been back home for a few hours now here are some pictures that I took:
The First two photos are from Friday when we were at Cheltenham for the horse racing and the horse in the pictures is Solomon Grey who me and mum both love.
The third picture is from Saturday when we were at Tewkesbury sitting on a bench by the River Avon and can you spot the dog in the picture?
The fourth picture is also from Tewkesbury and shows the canal boat and a boat going on a tour of the River Avon.
1714938974834.jpeg
1714939136361.jpeg
1714939187867.jpeg
1714939649991.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.