Billy Gilmour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah & like we said it feeds into that toxic sm culture. See girls like P celebrated for being an influencer & a wag 🥴
So many young girls aspire to this now, it’s so sad.

Media will have a field day with P! Billy will probably be a bit embarrassed about it all tbh 😆 I can’t see him relishing his birds tits and arse getting splashed about all over the media.

Reactions: 2
Media will have a field day with P! Billy will probably be a bit embarrassed about it all tbh 😆 I can’t see him relishing his birds tits and arse getting splashed about all over the media.
The media will definitely have a field day with P and I can't imagine Billy being very pleased with it either as I don't think he would want his personal life getting splashed out in the papers. I also don't think his mum would be very pleased about it either as I can't imagine her wanting to see P's arse and tits in every newspaper.

The media will definitely have a field day with P and I can't imagine Billy being very pleased with it either as I don't think he would want his personal life getting splashed out in the papers. I also don't think his mum would be very pleased about it either as I can't imagine her wanting to see P's arse and tits in every newspaper.
There are no other Scotland Wags I can think of who are influencers, models or get their bits out on SM like P does. Maybe Scott McTominay or Jack Hendrys gf’s at a very hard push.

Yeah B wont like P getting flaunted in the media at all. His team mates will probably give him a hard time about it as well as all their partners aren’t like that. She won’t care though 🤣😆 You wonder what Carrie thinks about her posts etc?

Reactions: 1
There are no other Scotland Wags I can think of who are influencers, models or get their bits out on SM like P does. Maybe Scott McTominay or Jack Hendrys gf’s at a very hard push.

Yeah B wont like P getting flaunted in the media at all. His team mates will probably give him a hard time about it as well as all their partners aren’t like that. She won’t care though 🤣😆 You wonder what Carrie thinks about her posts etc?
I was going to say most the other Scotland wags sound like reasonable, respectful and genuine women yet P comes off as someone who wants the fame at any given opportunity and I always cringe whenever she posts a picture of her arse or tits hanging out.

I agree Billy won't like it one bit if P gets flaunted in the media which is 100% going to happen IMO and his team mates will give him a very hard time as they will grill him with so many questions as I'm sure they will want to know more about P. She won't care though as she will enjoy the attention from his team mates as it gives her more exposure and IMO I don't think Carrie enjoys seeing P getting her arse and tits in every single photo that she posts.

Last edited:
I was going to say most the other Scotland wags sound like reasonable, respectful and genuine women yet P comes off as someone who wants the fame at any given opportunity and I always cringe whenever she posts a picture of her arse or tits hanging out.

I agree Billy won't like it one bit if P gets flaunted in the media which is 100% going to happen IMO and his team mates will give him a very hard time as they will grill him with so many questions as I'm sure they will want to know more about P. She won't care though as she will enjoy the attention from his team mates as it gives her more exposure and IMO I don't think Carrie enjoys seeing P getting her arse and tits in every single photo that she posts.
Most of the Scotland team have been with their partners since they were really young and don’t flaunt themselves over SM so you know they’re genuine and not in it for the fame and money etc. P on the other hand…. 🥴🙄

Most of the Scotland team have been with their partners since they were really young and don’t flaunt themselves over SM so you know they’re genuine and not in it for the fame and money etc. P on the other hand…. 🥴🙄
Yep, the only person who is in it for the fame and money IMO is P and I hate to say that about her but she just comes with so many red flags whilst none of the other partners do.

Yep, the only person who is in it for the fame and money IMO is P and I hate to say that about her but she just comes with so many red flags whilst none of the other partners do.
I hate to say it too but there’s so many red flags with her. I don’t know the girl but I just don’t get a good vibe from her at all.

If B likes her then so be it, but he’s not stupid and knows deep down what she’s all about. Hopefully he’s just getting his leg over with her and that’ll be it.

I hate to say it too but there’s so many red flags with her. I don’t know the girl but I just don’t get a good vibe from her at all.

If B likes her then so be it, but he’s not stupid and knows deep down what she’s all about. Hopefully he’s just getting his leg over with her and that’ll be it.
Yep, there are too many red flags that are impossible to ignore and like you I don't know P but the vibes I get from her are all bad ones rather than good ones.

If Billy likes her then fair enough but I do think deep down he knows that she isn't the right person for him and that she is nothing but trouble. I do think that they will split up before the end of the year as she as is always going away on holiday and never seems to spend much time in the UK.

Yep, there are too many red flags that are impossible to ignore and like you I don't know P but the vibes I get from her are all bad ones rather than good ones.

If Billy likes her then fair enough but I do think deep down he knows that she isn't the right person for him and that is nothing but trouble. I do think that they will split up before the end of the year as she as is always going away on holiday and never seems to spend much time in the UK.
I don’t think it’ll last until end of the year tbh. I hope he finds a nice down to earth girl (i know I keep banging on about this) 😆

Just an observation, anytime she’s away or out anywhere she never posts who she’s with, does she? 🤔 She doesn’t really engage with her followers either? She just relies on getting half naked for follows and likes.

Also noticed that his friend from back home gf who followed her last night isn’t following her now. Maybe she reads here 👋 or it was an accidental follow. Maybe having a nosey, saw tits and arse and unfollowed 😆

I don’t think it’ll last until end of the year tbh. I hope he finds a nice down to earth girl (i know I keep banging on about this) 😆

Just an observation, anytime she’s away or out anywhere she never posts who she’s with, does she? 🤔 She doesn’t really engage with her followers either? She just relies on getting half naked for follows and likes.

Also noticed that his friend from back home gf who followed her last night isn’t following her now. Maybe she reads here 👋 or it was an accidental follow. Maybe having a nosey, saw tits and arse and unfollowed 😆
I agree it I don't think it will last until the end of the year either and I love how we both keep banging on about him finding a nice down to earth girl.

It is definitely very strange that whenever she's away or out she never posts who she's with almost as if she is hiding something and yep she doesn't engage with her followers either as she never responses to comments and even if she does reply back the people are often her friends. Exactly she just replies on getting half naked for follows and likes which is very sad tbh.

It must have been an accidental follow or perhaps as you said she was having a nosey at P's pictures saw that all the photos were of her arse or tits and decided to unfollow her because she didn't like any of the photos that P has posted.

Brighton Player of the year awards on tonight! Don’t think he’ll win but worth a look to see him looking cute in a suit 🥰

I think it’s being streamed on BHA’s you tube channel.

• Heart
Brighton Player of the year awards on tonight! Don’t think he’ll win but worth a look to see him looking cute in a suit 🥰

Thanks for the heads-up EllaBella10 I will watch it if I can although I probably won't be able to seeing as it is the first Semi-final of Eurovision tonight. Did you notice that P was asking for a digital stylist on Instagram last night?

Thanks for the heads-up EllaBella10 I will watch it if I can although I probably won't be able to seeing as it is the first Semi-final of Eurovision tonight. Did you notice that P was asking for a digital stylist on Instagram last night?
Did she? 😆 So what does that entail exactly? How to photoshop properly? 🤣

I’ll try and watch as well if I can get peace and quiet 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha

Don’t players normally take wives/gf with them?

Did she? 😆 So what does that entail exactly? How to photoshop properly? 🤣

I’ll try and watch as well if I can get peace and quiet 👍
She did indeed and tbh I have no idea what it entails exactly but I presume it is someone who curates clothing and accessories that flatter the client's appearance and align with their budget and personal preferences. I would also guess that they also ensure each recommendation reflects the client’s taste while considering factors like lifestyle and occasion and empowers the client to express themselves confidently through their wardrobe choices. I will probably not be able to watch it unfortunately but if the songs are rubbish then I will try to.
---
I think they normally do but seeing as Phoebe is away in Las Vegas that will not be happening.

Yeah I think so? P in Vegas she will be raging. Doubt very much he would have taken her though!

She must be expecting more followers with her Billy association to be enquiring about a digital stylist, eh?

Yeah I think so? P in Vegas she will be raging. Doubt very much he would have taken her though!

She must be expecting more followers with her Billy association to be enquiring about a digital stylist, eh?
I agree I doubt that Billy would have taken her, but it wouldn't surprise me if P is raging that she has missed this.

The fact that she has to keep asking on Instagram for stylists and collaborations shows just how desperate she is for attention as she wants people to follow her.

True shows even with the hints it's not serious :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.