Billy Gilmour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just seen the photo in question and it is honestly quite sad that she has had to photoshop this picture to make herself look super thin when there is nothing wrong with her. Why does she need to photoshop herself to such an extent that it just looks beyond ridiculous? I mean I always say you should learn to love yourself for who you are naturally without having the need to photoshop every picture that you take.
It’s blatantly obvious photoshop and just looks silly. She needs to stop or do it more subtle. Nobody looks like Jessica Rabbit! 😆🤣

I notice she removed her last post. It didn’t get as many likes as usual, that’s maybe why? Thought it was one of her nicer ones 🤷‍♀️ I notice as well that someone with 100k+ followers that she doesn’t get as many likes as you would think. But then she does have a lot of fake followers, doesn’t she?

Reactions: 2
It’s blatantly obvious photoshop and just looks silly. She needs to stop or do it more subtle. Nobody looks like Jessica Rabbit! 😆🤣

I notice she removed her last post. It didn’t get as many likes as usual, that’s maybe why? Thought it was one of her nicer ones 🤷‍♀️ I notice as well that someone with 100k+ followers that she doesn’t get as many likes as you would think. But then she does have a lot of fake followers, doesn’t she?
Yep the photoshopping is so obvious and isn’t the post she removed the one that Billy liked from his private account. Like you I thought it was one of her nicer photos so it seems strange that she deleted it and it is noticeable that the number of followers she has does not transcend to the number of likes that she gets on her posts.

Yeah noticed that with a few. Large following low engagement. There is a website you can check people’s followers count but think you need an account. Red flag if you see a big increase in followers one week 😆

• Haha
Yeah noticed that with a few. Large following low engagement. There is website you can check people’s followers count but think you need an account. Red flag if you see a big increase in followers one week 😆
@Hannahebee already checked, at least 30% are fake I think she said? 🙈😆 Is it expensive to buy followers?

Yep the photoshopping is so obvious and isn’t the post she removed the one that Billy liked from his private account. Like you I thought it was one of her nicer photos so it seems strange that she deleted it and it is noticeable that the number of followers she has does not transcend to the number of likes that she gets on her posts.
Yeah it was the one Billy liked from his private.

Just checked comments no happy birthday wishes from him or his mum?

Reactions: 1
Yeah it was the one Billy liked from his private.

Just checked comments no happy birthday wishes from him or his mum?
That’s what I thought so I wonder why she deleted it and I don’t know if it’s just me but I think it’s rather telling that neither Billy or his mum have wished her a happy birthday, although Billy probably hasn’t said anything as he is trying to keep the relationship on the down-low.

That’s what I thought so I wonder why she deleted it and I don’t know if it’s just me but I think it’s rather telling that neither Billy or his mum have wished her a happy birthday, although Billy probably hasn’t said anything as he is trying to keep the relationship on the down-low.
Yep, he won’t want to bring attention by saying happy birthday.

My detective skills are in full swing rn 🤣 She’s not been with him today or tonight for her birthday. Wasn’t with him last night either. (He might have training tbf but nothing stopping him driving up to her tonight?) She’s out with friends tonight. I checked the place she tagged tonight and looked at their recent Insta stories, she’s sitting with friends. So that confirms to me they’re not serious.They’ve not spent her birthday together. No pics of presents, cards? Maybe saving it for the weekend? We shall see! 👀

So looks like P is off to Vegas for her birthday so think it’s safe to say she won’t be attending the Amex this Sunday 😆🤣 Lets brace ourselves for the photoshopped bikini shots 🙈

Don’t think she’s seen B all week for her birthday? Sunday / Monday was last time. No present unveiling either unless she’s keeping things under wraps (which I doubt).

@Hannahebee hope you’re having a lovely time away 🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Oooh just noticed she left from Gatwick so she may have been at Billy’s yesterday / last night? 👀

Yeah she stays in West London so you’d think she’d use Heathrow? Gatwick is closer to Billy?
Yeah Heathrow would be closer but could depend on flights. I think Gatwick would be closer if coming from Brighton way. I feel like we would’ve got a post like the phone screen if with Billy

Yeah Heathrow would be closer but could depend on flights. I think Gatwick would be closer if coming from Brighton way. I feel like we would’ve got a post like the phone screen if with Billy
Yeah, maybe down to flights available? Agree, she’d have posted from his place if she was there. Don’t think she can help herself 😆

Was looking forward to seeing what present he’d bought her 😒😆

• Haha
@Hannahebee hope you’re having a lovely time away 🫶
I’m having a lovely time away EllaBella10 and have had a lovely day today in Tewkesbury exploring the abbey and going around the shops plus it has been nice and sunny which made the day even greater. I will post some pictures when I get back home tomorrow and in regards to P if she had been with Billy she would have posted a picture of his place, the fact she hasn’t tells me that she hasn’t seen him since Sunday/Monday and I’m starting to wonder if Billy even got her present because if he did surely she would have posted what he got her.

• Heart
Billy boy starting today 🙌❤

Plleeeaaase do not get injured before the Euros! 🙏

IMG_5408.jpeg

---
He looks pissed off during the warm up and kick off? 🤔 Not like him?

Last edited:
He looks pissed off during the warm up and kick off? 🤔 Not like him?
This definitely doesn't seem like him at all and I wonder why he was pissed off. I can't help but wonder if something has gone on with him and P.

This definitely doesn't seem like him at all and I wonder why he was pissed off. I can't help but wonder if something has gone on with him and P.
Didn’t seem his usual self at all. Something on his mind that’s for sure 🤔

Didn’t seem his usual self at all. Something on his mind that’s for sure 🤔
Perhaps he was caught unaware that P was going to Las Vegas because I have to admit the trip seems very sudden. I wonder if he is pissed off because of her post last Sunday which revealed where they were as I thought it was odd that she posted nothing on the Monday despite possibly spending the day with him and that she posted nothing about what he got her for her birthday.

Perhaps he was caught unaware that P was going to Las Vegas because I have to admit the trip seems very sudden. I wonder if he is pissed off because of her post last Sunday which revealed where they were as I thought it was odd that she posted nothing on the Monday despite possibly spending the day with him and that she posted nothing about what he got her for her birthday.
He didn’t look happy at full time walking up the tunnel despite their first win in ages. Everyone else celebrating. Something definitely is off with him.

I remember her saying a couple of weeks ago she was going to Vegas, assuming for her birthday? He must have known she was going? She’s always away or at really fancy places, isn’t she?

I was surprised she didn’t post on Monday either. Maybe after her performance on Sunday he specifically asked her not to post? Wouldn’t be surprised.