Billy Gilmour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s going on yet another holiday (probably gifted) and she wants brands to kit her out for it for nothing? Audacity of this one 🙄😆

She’s really nothing special. I follow a lot of influencers who are actually interesting and interact with their followers etc. She just posts really bad photoshopped pics of herself all smug with her tits and arse hanging out?! Booorring!

It’s her birthday in a couple of weeks. Wonder if she’ll get a present from Billy? 👀 Hopefully he’ll have seen the light by then!
Yep this holiday was probably gifted and like it was when she was at the Bahamas she is going to be posting pictures of herself in the bikinis of the companies that she has collaborated with. If she does get a present from Billy you can bet your bottom dollar that she will post it on Instagram as she can't keep anything quiet and always likes to post hints whenever the opportunity arises.

Reactions: 1
Yep this holiday was probably gifted and like it was when she was at the Bahamas she is going to be posting pictures of herself in the bikinis of the companies that she has collaborated with. If she does get a present from Billy you can bet your bottom dollar that she will post it on Instagram as she can't keep anything quiet and always likes to post hints whenever the opportunity arises.
Oh yes, that I have no doubt! She definitely loves flaunting her free gifts, especially if it’s from a high profile PL baller.

Read today that Billy may be back for Brighton’s game at the weekend. Hope so!

Oh yes, that I have no doubt! She definitely loves flaunting her free gifts, especially if it’s from a high profile PL baller.

Read today that Billy may be back for Brighton’s game at the weekend. Hope so!
Yep she will love to show off what she has got for her birthday especially if she gets several gifts from him and I hope Billy is back for Brighton's game at the weekend as I miss him playing.

Yep she will love to show off what she has got for her birthday especially if she gets several gifts from him and I hope Billy is back for Brighton's game at the weekend as I miss him playing.
I miss him too, feels like he’s been out for ages! Brighton have went to tit without him.

Will be interesting to see if P is at any of Brighton’s home games coming up 👀

I miss him too, feels like he’s been out for ages! Brighton have went to tit without him.

Will be interesting to see if P is at any of Brighton’s home games coming up 👀
Yep Brighton's form has massively tailed off since he got injured and if P is at any of Brighton's home games then I'm sure we will know about it.

I think it's now clear that without Billy Brighton are terrible.
Oooft just seen the score! 🙈

They have a lot of injuries, but yeah they really miss Bill pulling the strings in midfield. They updated his due back date to next weekend🤞 miss him, feel as if he’s been out for ages! 😢

Oooft just seen the score! 🙈

They have a lot of injuries, but yeah they really miss Bill pulling the strings in midfield. They updated his due back date to next weekend🤞 miss him, feel as if he’s been out for ages! 😢
Yeah they do have a lot of injuries but I think Billy was a massive part of how they play given how well he can break up play and pass the ball in difficult situations. It does feel like he has been out for ages as I thought he would be back by now but obviously the injury was more serious than first thought given the fact that he has nearly been out for a month and a half.

Why did Phoebe posted this random image in her Instagram account on Monday as it only has 13 likes and nobody has commented on it?
1714144804477.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is with Phoebe's random post from Monday as it only has 13 likes.
I had a snoop earlier and it wasn’t there. Looks like it’s just appeared? God knows?! 😆

She really looks like Jolie in her recent post. Had a snoop on her account as well but she’s deleted everything? 🤔 See if Billy will like this pic, he’s not liked the past few 👀

I had a snoop earlier and it wasn’t there. Looks like it’s just appeared? God knows?! 😆

She really looks like Jolie in her recent post. Had a snoop on her account as well but she’s deleted everything? 🤔 See if Billy will like this pic, he’s not liked the past few 👀
That's strange that the image wasn't there earlier but it is now yet it says it was posted 4 days ago. I think it's interesting that Jolie has deleted everything almost as if she is starting afresh and I also think it's quite telling that Billy hasn't liked any of her recent posts and it makes me wonder if something has happened since she left his house last week although he wasn't liking any of her posts before she came back to the UK.

That's strange that the image wasn't there earlier but know it is yet it says it was posted 4 days ago. I also think it's quite telling that Billy hasn't liked any of her recent posts and it makes me wonder if something has happened since she left his house last week.
That post is really weird?

He might have liked them from his private but if they were a thing then he’d like from his public account surely? Or maybe he’s just keeping it on the down low with her? Says it all really, eh?

Not sure if they’ve been together since her stay at his? Obviously we don’t know that 100% but I get the feeling they’ve not….

That post is really weird?

He might have liked them from his private but if they were a thing then he’d like from his public account surely? Or maybe he’s just keeping it on the down low with her? Says it all really, eh?

Not sure if they’ve been together since her stay at his? Obviously we don’t know that 100% but I get the feeling they’ve not….
That post is definitely weird and not an image I associate with her and I agree he may have liked them from his private account but surely he would have also done so from his public account or as you said he could be keeping it on the down low which again tells me everything I need to know. I don't think they have been together either since she stayed at his because if they did see each other since she would have posted a hint about them being together, but like you I get the feeling they haven't because at the moment she seems to be doing her own things. Something definitely seems off though.

Last edited:
That post is definitely weird and not an image I associate with her and I agree he may have liked them from his private account but surely he would have also done so from his public account or as you said he could be keeping it on the down low which again tells me everything I need to know. I don't think they have been together either since she stayed at his because if they did see each other since she would have posted a hint about them being together, but like you I get the feeling they haven't because at the moment she seems to be doing her own things. Something definitely seems off though.
Yeah something does seem weird.

Don’t think he’ll be playing this weekend so he’ll have some free time before he’s back from injury next week (5 May if I can remember), will see if he spends it with her 👀 maybe she’ll get her trip to Scotland? Or maybe not… 😆

Yeah something does seem weird.

Don’t think he’ll be playing this weekend so he’ll have some free time before he’s back from injury next week (5 May if I can remember), will see if he spends it with her 👀 maybe she’ll get her trip to Scotland? Or maybe not… 😆
Yep since she left his something has definitely gone on IMO and as he won't be playing this weekend I presume he will spend most of his time in the gym and working with the physio to get back to full fitness as he will want to play again before the season ends as he will want to be ready for the Euros. Therefore I doubt she will be going to go to Scotland any time soon.

Yep since she left his something has definitely gone on IMO and as he won't be playing this weekend I presume he will spend most of his time in the gym and working with the physio to get back to full fitness as he will want to play again before the season ends as he will want to be ready for the Euros. Therefore I doubt she will be going to go to Scotland any time soon.
Yeah I think he’ll just be focusing on getting fit and playing again. Phoebe can wait 😆

Can’t wait until he’s back playing again! 😩

• Heart
Yeah I think he’ll just be focusing on getting fit and playing again. Phoebe can wait 😆

Can’t wait until he’s back playing again! 😩
Yep given how dedicated he is to football he will just want to get fit and play again as he is so passionate about the sport. I can't wait til he's back playing again as Brighton could really do with him right him.

• Heart
Yep given how dedicated he is to football he will just want to get fit and play again as he is so passionate about the sport. I can't wait til he's back playing again as Brighton could really do with him right him.
Didn’t realise there’s only a few games left! He’ll defo be doing all he can to get playing, especially with the Euros coming up!

Wonder if de Zerbi will still be at Brighton next season? I think he’ll leave as I don’t think he likes not having a say on transfers and players etc.

Didn’t realise there’s only a few games left! He’ll defo be doing all he can to get playing, especially with the Euros coming up!

Wonder if de Zerbi will still be at Brighton next season? I think he’ll leave as I don’t think he likes not having a say on transfers and players etc.
You can be certain that Billy will be doing everything he can to get fit and play again before the season is over as he will not want to miss the Euros and tbh I can't see de Zerbi staying at Brighton next season and if he does go part of me thinks that Billy will also leave.

You can be certain that Billy will be doing everything he can to get fit and play again before the season is over as he will not want to miss the Euros and tbh I can't see de Zerbi staying at Brighton next season and if he does go part of me thinks that Billy will also leave.
Yeah potentially he could follow him, he works so well in de Zerbis system. I think if de Zerbi stays Billy will stay one more season there and then he’ll go to a bigger club.