Billy Gilmour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah potentially he could follow him, he works so well in de Zerbis system. I think if de Zerbi stays Billy will stay one more season there and then he’ll go to a bigger club.
I agree de Zerbis system suits him down to a tee as the role he has given Billy matches his ability and as such de Zerbi deserves a lot of credit for that as he knows Billy is very talented. I still think in the 2025/2026 Billy will leave Brighton and go to another Premier League club possibly Newcastle, Liverpool or Tottenham and then years later I can eventually see him going aboard to one of the Milan clubs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I agree de Zerbis system suits him down to a tee as the role he has given Billy matches his ability and as such de Zerbi deserves a lot of credit for that as he knows that Billy is very talented. I still think in the 2025/2026 Billy will leave Brighton and go to another Premier League club possibly Newcastle, Liverpool or Tottenham and then years later I can eventually see him going aboard to one of the Milan clubs.
Yep agree, I can see him abroad in Spain or Italy at some point later in his career. He’ll definitely captain Scotland as well 💪🏻

His brother had a trial at Brighton but they must have let him go as he’s back up the road again playing for a junior team. I see his bro and mates still aren’t following P.

Yep agree, I can see him abroad in Spain or Italy at some point later in his career. He’ll definitely captain Scotland as well 💪🏻

His brother had a trial at Brighton but they must have let him go as he’s back up the road again playing for a junior team. I see his bro and mates still aren’t following P.
I reckon he will go to Italy or Spain when he is in his late 20s and I think he'll captain Scotland when Andy Robertson announces his retirement from international football. I am pleased that Harvey has managed to find a club as I know he has been without a club since he got released by Kilmarnock at the end of last season. The fact that Harvey and Billy's mates are still not following P speaks volumes IMO.

Last edited:
His private account has just liked her post 👀
By liking it from his private account he is definitely keeping it on the down low which says it all really. It's almost as if he is making it out like they aren't a thing especially when he was liking her posts before from his public account. I don't know why but I am still getting the feeling that something is off what do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
By liking it from his private account he is definitely keeping it on the down low which says it all really. It's almost as if he is making it out like they aren't a thing especially when he was liking her posts before from his public account. I don't know why but I am still getting the feeling that something is off what do you think?
He’s definitely keeping things on the down low. Which to me means things are just casual with them.

I thought with her going to his place straight after her holiday things were getting serious but I really don’t think they’ve been together since that. Unless he’s specifically told her not to post, which speaks volumes again. He’s probably just busy getting fit and won’t have time for her or a relationship right now.

Will be interesting what happens this summer after the Euros. He usually goes away for a week with his mates to Ibiza. Then spends a week back at home before he’s away for pre season. We’ll see if P features at all 👀 or there may even be another girl for us to talk about? 😆 Remember he met Jolie in Ibiza last year.

Saying that P will be away on her travels, seems like she’s always away somewhere on holiday!

He’s definitely keeping things on the down low. Which to me means things are just casual with them.

I thought with her going to his place straight after her holiday things were getting serious but I really don’t think they’ve been together since that. Unless he’s specifically told her not to post, which speaks volumes again. He’s probably just busy getting fit and won’t have time for her or a relationship right now.

Will be interesting what happens this summer after the Euros. He usually goes away for a week with his mates to Ibiza. Then spends a week back at home before he’s away for pre season. We’ll see if P features at all 👀 or there may even be another girl for us to talk about? 😆 Remember he met Jolie in Ibiza last year.

Saying that P will be away on her travels, seems like she’s always away somewhere on holiday!
The fact that he is keeping things on the down low is a big indication that he isn't interested in a serious relationship with her and like you when she went back to his place after her holiday I thought things were getting serious, but IMO something definitely happened the day when she went home as I don't think they have been together since plus it is noticeable that even P has gone quieter as it is noticeable that she has been less active on Instagram. If he has told her not to post than it speaks volumes about the relationship as it shows that he isn't serious about her, but even if he did tell her to not post I could still see her posting stuff as she can't keep anything quiet so the fact she hasn't posted anything tells me that they haven't seen each other since the day where she left his house and as you said he is probably busy getting fit as he wants to play before the season is over and therefore hasn't had the time to meet up with her.

It will be interesting to see what happens after the Euros because I honestly don't think he will find the time to go away with her because as soon as the Euros finish he will want to spend some time with his family and friends as he will only have a couple of weeks off and then it will be back to pre-season training again with Brighton. So, I can't see how she is going to fit into his plans at the moment as he will be so busy and P will definitely be on her travels again as she is always away somewhere and it looks like she will be off to Las Vegas soon given the fact that she wanted people to dm her for collaborations.

The fact that he is keeping things on the down low is a big indication that he isn't interested in a serious relationship with her and like you when she went back to his place after her holiday I thought things were getting serious, but IMO something definitely happened the day when she went home as I don't think they have been together since plus it is noticeable that even P has gone quieter as it is noticeable that she has been less active on Instagram. If he has told her not to post than it speaks volumes about the relationship as it shows that he isn't serious about her, but even if he did tell her to not post I could still see her posting stuff as she can't keep anything quiet so the fact she hasn't posted anything tells me that they haven't seen each other since the day where she left his house and as you said he is probably busy getting fit as he wants to play before the season is over and therefore hasn't had the time to meet up with her.

It will be interesting to see what happens after the Euros because I honestly don't think he will find the time to go away with her because as soon as the Euros finish he will want to spend some time with his family and friends as he will only have a couple of weeks off and then it will be back to pre-season training again with Brighton. So, I can't see how she is going to fit into his plans at the moment as he will be so busy and P will definitely be on her travels again as she is always away somewhere and it looks like she will be off to Las Vegas soon given the fact that she wanted people to dm her for collaborations.
Yeah she would have still posted something as she can’t help herself.

Maybe he was pissed off she posted from his cinema room? I can’t imagine him being very happy with that. Out of all the pics in her camera roll, she chose that one to post her question. It also confirmed she was there at that time as it was the Arsenal game showing. Very strategic!

Only thing I could see happening this summer was if she rocked up to Ibiza with her mates and he was there already with his mates, it wouldn’t be a holiday just the two of them.

So from what I gather so far, it’s just casual. Billy will just be focused getting his head down to get fit to play again. No time for a full on relationship. And even if he was ready for a full on relationship I can’t see it being with someone like her.

Yeah she would have still posted something as she can’t help herself.

Maybe he was pissed off she posted from his cinema room? I can’t imagine him being very happy with that. Out of all the pics in her camera roll, she chose that one to post her question. It also confirmed she was there at that time as it was the Arsenal game showing. Very strategic!

Only thing I could see happening this summer was if she rocked up to Ibiza with her mates and he was there already with his mates, it wouldn’t be a holiday just the two of them.

So from what I gather so far, it’s just casual. Billy will just be focused getting his head down to get fit to play again. No time for a full on relationship. And even if he was ready for a full on relationship I can’t see it being with someone like her.
Exactly she would have posted something so the fact she didn't is proof that they haven't been together since IMO. It wouldn't surprise me if he was massively pissed off that she posted from his cinema room as she didn't post anything from one his rooms again only his kitchen and she could have posted any picture but chose that one which was very deliberate. She definitely wouldn't consider it a holiday if she went with her mates and he went with his as I could imagine her getting very pissed off and annoyed that she couldn't spend any alone time with him, although I honestly don't think they will have time for a holiday where it is just the 2 of them together and at this moment in time I would definitely say that he is taking it casual because like you said he will be getting his head down to get fit to play again for the final few games of the season and will have no time for a full on relationship because since she went back I am convinced that they haven't seen each other since then. In terms of a full-on relationship I can see him getting married in his late 20s and being with someone who likes to keep out of limelight and supports him for who he is a person and not just because he is a footballer.

• Heart
Exactly she would have posted something so the fact she didn't is proof that they haven't been together since IMO. It wouldn't surprise me if he was massively pissed off that she posted from his cinema room as she didn't post anything from one his rooms again only his kitchen and she could have posted any picture but chose that one which was very deliberate. She definitely wouldn't consider it a holiday if she went with her mates and he went with his as I could imagine her getting very pissed off and annoyed that she couldn't spend any alone time with him, although I honestly don't think they will have time for a holiday where it is just the 2 of them together and at this moment in time I would definitely say that he is taking it casual because like you said he will be getting his head down to get fit to play again for the final few games of the season and will have no time for a full on relationship because since she went back I am convinced that they haven't seen each other since then. In terms of a full on relationship I can see him getting married in his late 20s and being with someone who likes to keep out of limelight and supports him for who he is a person and not just because he is a footballer.
I don’t think she’d actually care about spending time alone with him on a holiday tbh. As long as she’s getting papped in her bikini and getting everything paid for in VIP she won’t care!

Will be interesting to see what’ll happen for her birthday next month 👀

Billy isn’t stupid. He will know who’s genuine and who’s not. I can defo see him settling down in the next couple of years with a girl from back home.

I don’t think she’d actually care about spending time alone with him on a holiday tbh. As long as she’s getting papped in her bikini and getting everything paid for in VIP she won’t care!

Will be interesting to see what’ll happen for her birthday next month 👀

Billy isn’t stupid. He will know who’s genuine and who’s not. I can defo see him settling down in the next couple of years with a girl from back home.
Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to call the paps to take pictures of her as we know some wags do this when they want attention which P certainly will and if she did do this I think this would piss Billy off even more as he likes to keep things private. It will definitely be interesting to see what happens when it's her birthday next month because if they are still together by then you can bet that she will post what he has got her on her Instagram page.

IMO Billy will definitely settle down in the next couple of years with a girl from back home and have a family with them as I can see him being a really good dad.

Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to call the paps to take pictures of her as we know some wags do this when they want attention which P certainly will and if she did do this I think this would piss Billy off even more as he likes to keep things private. It will definitely be interesting to see what happens when it's her birthday next month because if they are still together by then you can bet that she will post what he has got her on her Instagram page.

IMO Billy will definitely settle down in the next couple of years with a girl from back home and have a family with them as I can see him being a really good dad to his children.
Yeah it happens a lot, models/influencers calling the paps so they can raise their profile = get more followers = more collabs and money etc.

P comes across as someone who’d do this. She will be itching to tie things down with Billy and be able to post more of them. He’s the opposite, hence why I really can’t see it working.

Yeah it happens a lot, models/influencers calling the paps so they can raise their profile = get more followers = more collabs and money etc.

P comes across as someone who’d do this. She will be itching to tie things down with Billy and be able to post more of them. He’s the opposite, hence why I really can’t see it working.
I agree it does happen a lot and that is why I can see P doing this as she will want to raise her profile even further and show everyone that she is Billy Gilmour's new girlfriend. You just know that she will be itching to post more of her and Billy, but he will definitely put a stop to this as he is a private person and likes to keep things to himself without needing to share them on social media. In so many ways he is the complete opposite of P and that is why the relationship will fizzle out as they are completely different personality wise.

I agree it does happen a lot and that is why I can see P doing this as she will want to raise her profile even further and show everyone that she is Billy Gilmour's new girlfriend. You just know that she will be itching to post more of her and Billy, but he will definitely put a stop to this as he is a private person and likes to keep things to himself without needing to share them on social media. In so many ways he is the complete opposite of P and that is why the relationship will fizzle out as they are completely different personality wise.
Just noticed Harry Wood has just started following P. He’s friends with Billy from Brighton. That’s the first friend I’ve seen following her.

Last edited:
Just noticed Harry Wood has just started following P. He’s friends with Billy from Brighton. That’s the first friend I’ve seen following her.
Hmm interesting that he has started to follow P now. Why not before and why has it taken him this long to start following her?

Edit: must have followed by accident as he’s not following her anymore 😆 hate when you’re snooping and accidentally hit follow button 🙄🤣 he may be hanging out with Billy tonight, might be talking about her?

Edit: must have followed by accident as he’s not following her anymore 😆 hate when you’re snooping and accidentally hit follow button 🙄🤣 he may be hanging out with Billy tonight, might be talking about her?
OK this is getting more interesting I wonder why he followed her and then unfollowed her. This seems very strange don't you think to follow someone and then unfollow her what looks like minutes later.

Sounds like Billy got dating tips from Ben & Mason 😆 using the private, having girls stay at the house trying to keep it private. It’s always the same & the girls can’t help but drop hints😂

• Haha