Billy Gilmour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billy won’t want her to post about him all the time anyway. As you say he’s private and doesn’t want that.

And yes, I don’t think they’ll get as far as being in a serious relationship (hopefully 🤞)

Notice he started following Robbo’s sister in law recently from his private account 👀 I love Robbo as well and follow her, she’s a lovely girl 🥰 probably just mates as I think she has a boyfriend already
If she posts about him all the time then I can see him ending the relationship as he wouldn't want his life to be constantly exposed on social media and IMO I still think he will end up with a nice girl from back home. Somebody like Robbo's sister in law will do just fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
P still at Billys I see 👀 That’s his kitchen table and coasters 😆 Sushi take out for dinner 🍣

Wonder how long she’ll stay? I imagine he’ll be at rehab / physio throughout the week if he’s trying to get back fit in next few weeks? Will she just be mooching around his house while he’s out? Maybe she can work on honing her photoshop skills 🤣

P still at Billys I see 👀 That’s his kitchen table and coasters 😆 Sushi take out for dinner 🍣

Wonder how long she’ll stay? I imagine he’ll be at rehab / physio throughout the week if he’s trying to get back fit in next few weeks? Will she just be mooching around his house while he’s out? Maybe she can work on honing her photoshop skills 🤣
Still dropping hints at every opportunity she doesn't think about keeping anything quiet does she. I don't think she'll stay much longer as I wouldn't be surprised if she goes back to London soon to meet up with her friends as I'm sure she will want to catch up with them and yeah I would imagine that Billy is at rehab/physio throughout the week to try and get back to full fitness before the season ends so most of the time she will be on her own and mooch around the house to see what interesting things she can find.

Last edited:
Still dropping hints at every opportunity she doesn't think about keeping anything quiet does she. I don't think she'll stay much longer as I wouldn't be surprised if she goes back to London soon to meet up with her friends as I'm sure she will want to catch up with them and yeah I would imagine that Billy is at rehab/physio throughout the week to try and get back to full fitness before the season ends so most of the time she will be on her own and mooch around the house to see what interesting things she can find.
It’ll be killing her she can’t post more 😆 dropping major hints, that post in his cinema room yesterday - she could have posted any pic from her recent holiday etc but she chose that one 😏

It’s his best mates birthday this week, he’ll either be down to visit Billy and they’ll go out in London or Billy will go back home for the weekend. If down in London she’ll be there with them 💯 and she’ll be posting most likely. She won’t be able to help herself. If he heads up to Scotland I can see her following him up here, but not sure as he may want to just hang with his mates etc.

It’ll be killing her she can’t post more 😆 dropping major hints, that post in his cinema room yesterday - she could have posted any pic from her recent holiday etc but she chose that one 😏

It’s his best mates birthday this week, he’ll either be down to visit Billy and they’ll go out in London or Billy will go back home for the weekend. If down in London she’ll be there with them 💯 and she’ll be posting most likely. She won’t be able to help herself. If he heads up to Scotland I can see her following him up here, but not sure as he may want to just hang with his mates etc.
I can just see her reaction now as she'll pretend to be sad that she can't post more as you know she wants to. Yeah if his best friend comes down you can just bet that she will be posting left, right and centre as she can't keep anything quiet but if he goes to Scotland I can see Billy wanting to go by himself as he will want a weekend with the boys which I wouldn't blame him for one bit.

My main concern is that Billy is getting himself fit to get back playing again! 💪🏻

Should be an interesting weekend though 👀

My main concern is that Billy is getting himself fit to get back playing again! 💪🏻

Should be an interesting weekend though 👀
Yeah Billy we want to get himself fit as he will want to play between now and the end of the season so that he is ready for the Euros, but I'm sure we will keep an eye out to see what happens at the weekend 👀

• Heart
I voted Billy for BHA player of the year 💁‍♀️ Gross or Dunk will probably win it though.

Looks like P is back at her own place just as we thought. Her bedroom carpet in that Insta story is filthy! Looks manky even with a filter on 🤮

I voted Billy for BHA player of the year 💁‍♀️ Gross or Dunk will probably win it though.

Looks like P is back at her own place just as we thought. Her bedroom carpet in that Insta story is filthy! Looks manky even with a filter on 🤮
I noticed the Insta stories that she posted this morning/afternoon of her gifted collaboration were done at his house, but yep it looks like she has since gone home although you are correct her bedroom carpet looks filthy as it looks like it has mud/dirt on it.

I noticed the Insta stories that she posted this morning/afternoon of her gifted collaboration were done at his house, but yep it looks like she has since gone home although you are correct her bedroom carpet looks filthy as it looks like it has mud/dirt on it.
I think she got those bikinis when she arrived back at hers? Unless they were sent to Billy’s? Different type of grey marbling compared to Billy’s?

Noticed the size tags strategically placed to show XS, no wonder her boobs don’t fit in them! Is it just me or are the lines in her carpet next to her body looking wonky? Probably yet more photoshop 🙄

I think she got those bikinis when she arrived back at hers? Unless they were sent to Billy’s? Different type of grey marbling compared to Billy’s?

Noticed the size tags strategically placed to show XS, no wonder her boobs don’t fit in them! Is it just me or are the lines in her carpet next to her body looking wonky? Probably yet more photoshop 🙄
Yep, the grey marbling looks different compared to Billy's and I looked at the lines in her carpet by tilting my head and it's not just you the lines definitely look wonky.

Yep, the grey marbling looks different compared to Billy's and I looked at the lines in her carpet by tilting my head and it's not just you the lines definitely look wonky.
Yeah thought so, she’s defo photoshopped again. She never checks this before posting! 😆 She’ll be back to her usual posting now she’s back from Billy’s.

I don’t think there’s any PL games this weekend? Is it FA cup? Wonder if he’ll come up home with his time off? Will be interesting to see if he spends it with P.

Yeah thought so, she’s defo photoshopped again. She never checks this before posting! 😆 She’ll be back to her usual posting now she’s back from Billy’s.

I don’t think there’s any PL games this weekend? Is it FA cup? Wonder if he’ll come up home with his time off? Will be interesting to see if he spends it with P.
There are a few Premier League games this weekend but Brighton aren't playing as they were supposed to play Chelsea but with it being the FA Cup they don't play until Thursday. I wouldn't be surprised if he did go back to Scotland for the weekend but with P going back home I don't think they will be together although I could be completely wrong.

Not sure if Billy came up the road this weekend, not a sniff of him? Brighton were training Saturday so maybe he had to stay for that? Might just be trying to get his head down to get fit by end of the month🤞His mate and bro were playing yesterday so they wouldn’t have been down at his.

When’s he back? Seems like bloody ages ago he got injured! 😩

P has been quiet on Insta. Assuming she was out in London going by that story she put on, not sure where that place is though? If she was with him she would have been posting more I reckon, unless he’s told her not to?

Her latest post 🙈😆

Yet more photoshop 🙄 2nd last pic especially 🙈 her arse ain’t that big either?🤣

Why does she never check before posting?! 🤷‍♀️

Not sure if Billy came up the road this weekend, not a sniff of him? Brighton were training Saturday so maybe he had to stay for that? Might just be trying to get his head down to get fit by end of the month🤞His mate and bro were playing yesterday so they wouldn’t have been down at his.

When’s he back? Seems like bloody ages ago he got injured! 😩

P has been quiet on Insta. Assuming she was out in London going by that story she put on, not sure where that place is though? If she was with him she would have been posting more I reckon, unless he’s told her not to?
I don't think it will be long before he's back personally I think he will be back in 2 weeks and IMO I don't think they were together at the weekend as I think she was catching up with her friends and therefore didn't post anything because if they were together I think she would have posted more as we know she can't keep anything quiet.

Her latest post 🙈😆

Yet more photoshop 🙄 2nd last pic especially 🙈 her arse ain’t that big either?🤣

Why does she never check before posting?! 🤷‍♀️
She clearly never checks the pictures before posting because if she did she would see how bad the photoshopping is and that people are going to notice it. If she does check her pictures before posting then she clearly doesn't care about how badly photoshopped the pictures are.

I don't think it will be long before he's back personally I think he will be back in 2 weeks and IMO I don't think they were together at the weekend as I think she was catching up with her friends and therefore didn't post anything because if they were together I think she would have posted more as we know she can't keep anything quiet.

She clearly never checks the pictures before posting because if she did she would see how bad the photoshopping is and that people are going to notice it. If she does check her pictures before posting then she clearly doesn't care about how badly photoshopped the pictures are.
Shes taken the post down 😆 wonder if she reads here or if she’s noticed the bad photoshop? 🤣 Billy didn’t like either 😝

Yeah she would have posted if she was with him, she wouldn’t be able to help herself.

Shes taken the post down 😆 wonder if she reads here or if she’s noticed the bad photoshop? 🤣 Billy didn’t like either 😝

Yeah she would have posted if she was with him, she wouldn’t be able to help herself.
I think she noticed the bad photoshop hence why she deleted it also Billy doesn't seem to have liked any of her recent posts which is very telling IMO and she would have definitely posted if she was with him as she always posts hints whenever the opportunity arises.

Last edited:
I think she noticed the bad photoshop hence why she deleted it also Billy doesn't seem to have liked any of her recent posts which is very telling IMO and she would have definitely posted if she was with him as she always posts hints whenever the opportunity arises.
I see she now wants people to dm her for collaborations for Vegas so I wouldn't be surprised if she is going on holiday to Vegas soon. Also I wonder why Billy hasn't liked any of her recent posts.

• Haha
I see she now wants people to dm her for collaborations for Vegas.
So she’s going on yet another holiday (probably gifted) and she wants brands to kit her out for it for nothing? Audacity of this one 🙄😆

She’s really nothing special. I follow a lot of influencers who are actually interesting and interact with their followers etc. She just posts really bad photoshopped pics of herself all smug with her tits and arse hanging out?! Booorring!

It’s her birthday in a couple of weeks. Wonder if she’ll get a present from Billy? 👀 Hopefully he’ll have seen the light by then!