Billy Gilmour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s in Billy’s house? That looks like his screen wall in his TV room? 👀 Yet another hint 👍🏻

View attachment 2875033
Still milking it for all it's worth then by showing that she is with him. She can't keep anything a secret can she as she always has to drop hints whenever she is given the opportunity and as per usual it makes her look desperate. Bit of advice for you Phoebe STOP DROPPING HINTS THAT YOU ARE WITH HIM ALL THE TIME.

Still milking it for all it's worth then by showing that she is with him. She can't keep anything a secret can she as she always has to drop hints and as per usual it makes her look so desperate.
Must be getting serious if she’s down at his house now? It’s definitely his TV room, I’ve compared it with others pics and it looks the same! Albeit different colours but that can be changed.

IMG_5293.jpeg
IMG_5292.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Must be getting serious if she’s down at his house now? It’s definitely his TV room, I’ve compared it with others pics and it looks the same! Albeit different colours but that can be changed.

View attachment 2875050
She probably wanted to see him after being away from him for a week. I have to admit it is very annoying that she can't keep the relationship private and has to drop hints 24/7 and I still don't see it lasting though as I think he will get fed up of her dropping hints left, right and centre.

Last edited:
She probably wanted to see him after being away from him for a week. I have to admit it is very annoying that she can't keep the relationship private and has to drop hints 24/7. I still don't see it lasting though as I think he will get fed up of her dropping hints left, right and centre.
The thing is, unless you’re a fan of Billy you wouldn’t really know she’s posting from his house or been out with him etc?

But yeah, I agree I still don’t see it lasting. I just don’t see him with someone like her long term. Will be an interesting next few weeks! 👀

The thing is, unless you’re a fan of Billy you wouldn’t really know she’s posting from his house or been out with him etc?

But yeah, I agree I still don’t see it lasting. I just don’t see him with someone like her long term. Will be an interesting next few weeks! 👀
It will be an interesting few weeks for sure as it will be interesting to see if she is in Germany for the Euros. Just a quick question though @EllaBella10 has he liked any of her Instagram posts?

She probably wanted to see him after being away from him for a week. I have to admit it is very annoying that she can't keep the relationship private and has to drop hints 24/7 and I still don't see it lasting though as I think he will get fed up of her dropping hints left, right and centre. Just a quick question EllaBella10 has he liked any of her Instagram posts?
He’s not liked the last 3 or 4 posts from his public account. He may have liked from his private though? He’s only liked posts from 4 and 7 April.

His brother and mates are still not following her. That’s why I think it’s still just early stages at the moment.

Of they’re together come Germany, then she’ll definitely be there! 💯

Last edited:
He’s not liked the last 3 or 4 posts from his public account. He may have liked from his private though? He has liked posts from 4 and 7 April.

His brother and mates are still not following her. That’s why I think it’s still just early stages at the moment.

Of they’re together come Germany, then she’ll definitely be there! 💯
It is interesting that he hasn't liked her most recent posts from his public account and the fact that his brother and mates are still not following her tells me that they have either probably never met her or they don't like her. Tbh I thought his brother would have met her so the fact he isn't following her is rather telling IMO and it is definitely still in the early stages as they haven't been seeing each other for that long.

It is interesting that he hasn't liked her most recent posts from his public account and the fact that his brother and mates are still not following her tells me that they have either probably never met her or they don't like her. Tbh I thought his brother would have met her so the fact he isn't following her is rather telling IMO and it is definitely still in the early stages as they haven't been seeing each other for that long.
Not sure why he didn’t like her recent posts?

Definitely only started seeing one another beginning of March at the earliest. So still early days. She doesn’t follow his brothers private account either. I reckon she’s met his mum at the Marseille game and that’s why they follow one another as I noticed they started following one another that Thursday night.

He’s close to his family, if they have any doubts about her they’d soon let him know and he’d get shot of her.

Not sure why he didn’t like her recent posts?

Definitely only started seeing one another beginning of March at the earliest. So still early days. She doesn’t follow his brothers private account either. I reckon she’s met his mum at the Marseille game and that’s why they follow one another as I noticed they started following one another that Thursday night.

He’s close to his family, if they have any doubts about her they’d soon let him know and he’d get shot of her.
It does seem strange that he didn't like her recent posts. So, the Marseille vs Brighton match was in December so I reckon they started seeing each other soon after that but either way it's still early days. I often wonder though what his mum thinks when she sees the pictures of her arse and boobs hanging out constantly as well as the terrible photoshopping that she does as I somehow can't imagine her being to pleased tbh.

It does seem strange that he didn't like her recent posts. So, the Marseille vs Brighton match was in December so I reckon they started seeing each other soon after that but either way it's still early days. I often wonder though what his mum thinks when she sees the pictures of her arse and boobs hanging out constantly as well as the terrible photoshopping that she does as I somehow can't imagine her being to pleased tbh.
No it was the last 16 Europa home game, so may have been Roma then? Sorry!

I know, the photoshopping and half naked posts don’t give the greatest of impressions! Again, I don’t see this lasting. Just a bit of fun I think. I don’t think he’ll be pleased with her posting pics in his house?

I hope someone he knows reads here and tells him what we’ve been talking about 🤣

No it was the last 16 Europa home game, so may have been Roma then? Sorry!

I know, the photoshopping and half naked posts don’t give the greatest of impressions! Again, I don’t see this lasting. Just a bit of fun I think. I don’t think he’ll be pleased with her posting pics in his house?

I hope someone he knows reads here and tells him what we’ve been talking about 🤣
Yep, it will have been the game against Roma as it took place on the 14th of March. The photos don't give off a great impression and like you I don't see it lasting either as it is just a bit of fun and I don't think Billy will be pleased that she is posting pictures inside his house as he likes his privacy. Somehow I don't think anyone he knows read here but you never know and if they do please mention to Billy that we are only looking out for his best interests.

• Heart
Yep, it will have been the game against Roma as it took place on the 14th of March. The photos don't give off a great impression and like you I don't see it lasting either as it is just a bit of fun and I don't think Billy will be pleased that she is posting pictures inside his house as he likes his privacy. Somehow I don't think anyone he knows read here but you never know and if they do please mention to Billy that we are only looking out for his best interests.
Yeah he’s a lovely boy, just want to see him with a nice decent girl.

I wouldn’t be happy with my gf/bf getting their bits out on socials. He’s not stupid though, he’ll know who’s genuine and who’s not!

So, going to be an interesting few weeks, see if she’ll get her trip to Scotland or if she’ll be at the Brighton games etc? 👀

• Heart
Yeah he’s a lovely boy, just want to see him with a nice decent girl.

I wouldn’t be happy with my gf/bf getting their bits out on socials. He’s not stupid though, he’ll know who’s genuine and who’s not!

So, going to be an interesting few weeks, see if she’ll get her trip to Scotland or if she’ll be at the Brighton games etc? 👀
Yeah he seems a lovely young lad and like you I want to see him with a nice decent girl and I noticed though that her recent posts that he didn't like showed her arse hanging out so perhaps he didn't approve of that and that's why he didn't like them. I agree when you say he'll know who's genuine and who isn't and it is indeed going to be very interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks/month because if she doesn't get her trip to Scotland and go and watch any Brighton games then I can assume that the relationship isn't really going to progress into anything serious.

Yeah maybe he didn’t like them because her bits were out and he didn’t approve? Or the bad photoshop? 🙈🤣

Thing is, that’s her main content and main source of likes etc. I can’t see her changing any time soon? Unless she does change her content to be less smutty, we’ll soon see 👀

Yeah maybe he didn’t like them because her bits were out and he didn’t approve? Or the bad photoshop? 🙈🤣

Thing is, that’s her main content and main source of likes etc. I can’t see her changing any time soon? Unless she does change her content to be less smutty, we’ll soon see 👀
I can't see her changing any time soon plus she is still photoshopping her images and continues to show her boobs and arse as she knows it brings her attention and likes.

I can't see her changing any time soon as she continues to photoshop her images and will keep showing her boobs and arse as she knows it brings her attention and likes. Will she change her content to be less smutty the answer is no.
Yeah, you’re probably right, she won’t change 😆 But then, if she gets more exposure with going out with Billy (which she’s desperate for) she may not need to go down the smut route anymore and reinvent herself as a Wag? Who knows? 🤷‍♀️

So looks like she flew in from Atlanta into Heathrow early this morning. She’s then headed down to Billy’s. How many hours drive is that? She must be knackered with all that travelling / jet lag? Don’t blame her though, I’d be right down there as well! 🤣 Watch his knee please?! 🙈

Yeah, you’re probably right, she won’t change 😆 But then, if she gets more exposure with going out with Billy (which she’s desperate for) she may not need to go down the smut route anymore and reinvent herself as a Wag? Who knows? 🤷‍♀️

So looks like she flew in from Atlanta into Heathrow early this morning. She’s then headed down to Billy’s. How many hours drive is that? She must be knackered with all that travelling / jet lag? Don’t blame her though, I’d be right down there as well! 🤣 Watch his knee please?! 🙈
You just know she's desperate for the exposure but seeing as Billy is a private person he will want to keep it a secret yet she will continue to drop hints that she is with him. A non-stop flight from Atlanta to Heathrow takes 8 hours and 15 minutes and then the drive down to Brighton is 1 hour and 15 minutes depending on traffic so surely she must be knackered or she can cope with jet lag extremely well. I know for a fact that I would have been jet lagged from that journey as I was when I came back from Florida years ago as we got back in the afternoon and I slept for the rest of the day and didn't get up until the following morning which was a school day. I don't blame her either as I think I would want to spend time with my boyfriend after I have just come back from a holiday even if I don't currently have one.

You just know she's desperate for the exposure but seeing as Billy is a private person he will want to keep it a secret yet she will continue to drop hints that she is with him. A non-stop flight from Atlanta to Heathrow takes 8 hours and 15 minutes and then the drive down to Brighton is 1 hour and 15 minutes depending on traffic so surely she must be knackered or she can cope with jet lag extremely well. I know for a fact that I would have been jet lagged from that journey as I was when I came back from Florida years ago as we got back in the afternoon and I slept for the rest of the day and didn't get up until the following morning which was a school day. I don't blame her either as I think I would want to spend time with my boyfriend after I have just come back from a holiday even if I don't currently have one.
Yep she’s definitely desperate for the exposure of being with a PL footballer. She’ll be itching to get it official, and if it does get serious then by god we’ll know all about it! 😆 Part of me kinda wants it though so we can get to see what Billy’s up to as he’s usually quite private 🥰

Wont be much action happening tonight 🤣 she’ll be falling asleep 😴

Yep she’s definitely desperate for the exposure of being with a PL footballer. She’ll be itching to get it official, and if it does get serious then by god we’ll know all about it! 😆 Part of me kinda wants it though so we can get to see what Billy’s up to as he’s usually quite private 🥰

Wont be much action happening tonight 🤣 she’ll be falling asleep 😴
Yep she will be itching to get it official as she'll want to show everyone that Billy is hers and if it does get serious (which I doubt) she will make it well known as I can't see her keeping it quiet. The thing is I kind of don't want to see what Billy's getting up to everyday as I just feel that she will take advantage of the situation.

Yep she will be itching to get it official as she'll want to show everyone that Billy is hers and if it does get serious (which I doubt) she will make it well known as I can't see her keeping it quiet. The thing is I kind of don't want to see what Billy's getting up to everyday as I just feel that she will take advantage of the situation.
Billy won’t want her to post about him all the time anyway. As you say he’s private and doesn’t want that.

And yes, I don’t think they’ll get as far as being in a serious relationship (hopefully 🤞)

Notice he started following Robbo’s sister in law recently from his private account 👀 I love Robbo as well and follow her, she’s a lovely girl 🥰 probably just mates as I think she has a boyfriend already