Billy Gilmour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO by showing her bits off she is coming across as someone who craves attention as it is saying "Please give me some attention and look at my arse it's so pretty".
Yep, nothing original. She’s the same as thousands of other influencers.

Still cant see any hate in comments. She’s also still got comments enabled on her stories as well so can’t be that bothered about the haters, eh?!

Reactions: 2
Yep, nothing original. She’s the same as thousands of other influencers.

Still cant see any hate in comments. She’s also still got comments enabled on her stories as well so can’t be that bothered about the haters, eh?!
Yep, she's exactly like other influencers who constantly post pictures of their arse and boobs and I still can't see any hate in the comments either so either she isn't bothered about the haters or she got no hate to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Was driving through Ardrossan today dropping off a parcel and was also out and about in Kilwinning (he goes to the gym there) and had a tiny bit of hope I’d see him, but no 🙄🤣 He’s probably already back down south. I’d imagine he’ll have to attend rehab etc quite regularly.

Reactions: 1
Ok, so P has posted she’s left in the cellulite on her legs because it’s natural?

Great, but you need to also stop with the unrealistic photoshopping of your body! Let’s hope this is the start! 👍

Ok, so P has posted she’s left in the cellulite on her legs because it’s natural?

Great, but you need to also stop with the unrealistic photoshopping of your body! Let’s hope this is the start! 👍
That's all fine and good that you left in the cellulite on your legs as it is natural but a problem I have is that if imperfections are as beautiful as you say they are P then why do you need to keep unrealistically photoshopping your body all the time as it certainly isn't natural that you keep on doing this as you should learn to love yourself for how you are naturally without the need to photoshop every picture that is taken of you. I also hope that she won't photoshop her pictures anymore but to be honest I can't see this happening.

That's all fine and good that you left in the cellulite on your legs as it is natural but a problem I have is that if imperfections are as beautiful as you say they are P then why do you need to keep unrealistically photoshopping your body all the time as it certainly isn't natural that you keep on doing this as you should learn to love yourself for how you are naturally without the need to photoshop every picture that is taken of you. I hope it's the start of her not photoshopping her images but to be honest I can still see her photoshopping the photos that are taken of her.
Why would she mention she left in cellulite but still put out other photoshopped pics? I don’t get it? Maybe deflection tactics from the photoshopping, who knows?

If she’s true to her word we’ll see if she stops photoshopping, but I doubt it.

Why would she mention she left in cellulite but still put out other photoshopped pics? I don’t get it? Maybe deflection tactics, who knows?

If she’s true to her word we’ll see if she stops photoshopping, but I doubt it.
She definitely seems to contradict herself as she says things but then does the complete opposite of what she has said and IMO it is definitely deflection tactics as she doesn't want to be called out on her photoshopping. IMO she won't stop photoshopping her photos.

Just seen this 👀

Not familiar with Newcastle, would he fit in to their team?

View attachment 2867353
Tbh Newcastle need to sell players first to pass the FFP regulations but once they do that I wouldn't be surprised if they did make a move for him as I don't think Tonali will play for them again, Matt Ritchie will leave, Sean Longstaff will leave and I wouldn't be surprised if Guimaraes leaves as well. IMO I think he would fit into Newcastle's team but would he want to leave Brighton at this moment in time as he seems very settled.

Another photoshop fail by P 🙄 Best one yet, her knee seems to have slipped down towards her ankle in that first pic of recent post 😆 wwhhhyyy! Cellulite is ok to show but showing your natural body is not it seems 🫠

Another photoshop fail by P 🙄 Best one yet, her knee seems to have slipped down towards her ankle in that first pic of recent post 😆 wwhhhyyy! Cellulite is ok to show but showing your natural body is not it seems 🫠
That is one massive photoshop fail.

• Haha
That is one massive photoshop fail.
It’s actually hilarious. Does she not check her photos before posting?! 🙈 I had to look a few times to be sure as I can’t believe she posted that 🤣 I think she’s made her arse bigger as well 🙈

It’s actually hilarious. Does she not check her photos before posting?! 🙈 I had to look a few times to be sure as I can’t believe she posted that 🤣 I think she’s made her arse bigger as well 🙈
I don't know how she didn't spot it either as it is so obvious once you see it and she has definitely made her arse bigger in the pictures.

• Haha
I don't know how she didn't spot it either as it is so obvious once you see it and she has definitely made her arse bigger in the pictures.
I’m tempted to leave a comment asking what’s happened to her knee but I might get blocked for giving her ‘hate’ 🙄🤣

Standing looking all sexy and then she does that! 😆🤣 What’s the point?! 🤷‍♀️

Obv stretching her legs to make them look thinner. So all that talk about keeping her cellulite on pics yet she alters her actual body in pics? What a load of nonsense!

Standing looking all sexy and then she does that! 😆🤣 What’s the point?! 🤷‍♀️

Obv stretching her legs to make them look thinner. So all that talk about keeping her cellulite on pics yet she alters her actual body in pics? What a load of nonsense!
Exactly EllaBella10 you have described the whole situation perfectly as she alters her body so much in the pictures that it actually looks ridiculous and it is so noticeable that she contradicts herself as she says one thing but then does the complete opposite of what she has said.

De Zerbi saying today at his conference that Billy is feeling a lot better and should be back in a few weeks 🥰

• Heart
I think she’s in Billy’s house? That looks like his screen wall in his TV room? 👀 Yet another hint 👍🏻

IMG_5292.jpeg