Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you’re right! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

She’s been posting nowt for weeks and all of a sudden gets a surge in followers? 🤷‍♀️ Nah, don’t get it! Unless it’s the Billy connection?

Will be interesting to see if she posts her usual bikini shots from this jaunt, if not then somethings up. Or maybe the influencer life isn’t required anymore? Seems like she can’t be arsed now? Or maybe she doesn’t want to upset Billy getting her bits out for all and sundry.
Nah still don’t think it’s well known about her & Billy! Still can’t believe he didn’t repost her birthday post 😆
I think she’s trying to rebrand which is why we’re not seeing her usual content?! Or maybe she doesn’t need to now she got a footballer’s attention? 😆

Reactions: 2
Nah still don’t think it’s well known about her & Billy! Still can’t believe he didn’t repost her birthday post 😆
I think she’s trying to rebrand which is why we’re not seeing her usual content?! Or maybe she doesn’t need to now she got a footballer’s attention? 😆
I agree I don't think it's well known about her relationship with Billy because if it was we would be seeing it across X and Instagram etc. I still can't believe that he didn't repost her birthday post especially when he reposted everyone else's and I'm not gonna lie I actually thought it was a pretty sh***y move on his part.

Although she's trying to rebrand I don't think it will be long before she starts to post her usual content again because she won't get as many likes and engagement on her other posts.

Yeah nobody really knows about them as he doesn’t mention her! 😆 I know, unbelievable he didn’t repost her birthday post. I’d have been raging!

Agree, I think she’ll maybe try to go down a different route and get away from the smut but we know that kind of content is what gets the most likes etc. She’s also a wag now so may want to conduct herself in a different way now.
---
I agree I don't think it's well known about her relationship with Billy because if it was we would be seeing it across X and Instagram etc. I still can't believe that he didn't repost her birthday post especially when he reposted everyone else's and I'm not gonna lie I actually thought it was a pretty sh***y move on his part.

Although she's trying to rebrand I don't think it will be long before she starts to post her usual content again because she won't get as many likes and engagement on her other posts.
Yep, the bikini posts will be back I reckon. She’s got nothing else about her to engage people with.

Yeah nobody really knows about them as he doesn’t mention her! 😆 I know, unbelievable he didn’t repost her birthday post. I’d have been raging!

Agree, I think she’ll maybe try to go down a different route and get away from the smut but we know that kind of content is what gets the most likes etc. She’s also a wag now so may want to conduct herself in a different way now.
Exactly nobody knows about their relationship because he never mentions or acknowledges her, I mean the fact that he didn't repost her birthday post said it all to me and like you I would have been raging that he didn't repost it.

She'll try to go down a different route and then after a while will see that it isn't working as she will soon discover that she doesn't get the same likes and engagements as her previous posts. I honestly just don't see this new girl persona lasting long IMO.

I thought she’d have posted something about the Euros but she hasn’t? No good luck messages like the other wags do?

She posts less about him now compared to when they weren’t official when she was dropping hints constantly 🤷‍♀️ wonder why?

I thought she’d have posted something about the Euros but she hasn’t? No good luck messages like the other wags do?

She posts less about him now compared to when they weren’t official when she was dropping hints constantly 🤷‍♀️ wonder why?
I thought she'd have posted something about the game on Wednesday especially when Billy was starting but she didn't which I found very strange as I was convinced that she would have done given the fact that she was in the UK and probably watching it on TV yet she stayed quiet which is totally unlike her. It's just very strange that she hasn't posted a single thing about the Euros especially when her boyfriend is playing in the tournament.

Exactly she posts less about him now compared to before when they first started seeing one another as she was dropping hints 24/7 including that time when she got her nails painted in the Scotland colours but now she doesn't post anything, I mean even the picture that she posted for his birthday was possibly from the time when they first started seeing each other which I thought was an odd choice of photo as I don't get why she didn't choose a recent one. Nothing adds up.

Last edited:
I thought she'd have posted something about the game on Wednesday especially when Billy was starting but she didn't which I found very strange as I was convinced that she would have done given the fact that she was in the UK and probably watching it on TV yet she stayed quiet which is totally unlike her. It's just very strange that she hasn't posted a single thing about the Euros especially when her boyfriend is playing in the tournament.

Exactly she posts less about him now compared to before when they first started seeing one another as she was dropping hints 24/7 including that time when she got her nails painted in the Scotland colours but now she doesn't post anything, I mean even the picture that she posted for his birthday was possibly from the time when they first started seeing each other which I thought was an odd choice of photo as I don't get why she didn't choose a recent one. Nothing adds up.
Yeah it’s very strange, isn’t it?

Why isn’t she posting her scotland nails now? 😆🤣

That photo was when they were at the spa place night after the N Ireland game. Out of all the nice recent holiday pics she must have of them, she picked that one? 🤷‍♀️

Billy’s starting! Woohoo! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🙌

• Heart
Yeah it’s very strange, isn’t it?

Why isn’t she posting her scotland nails now? 😆🤣

That photo was when they were at the spa place night after the N Ireland game. Out of all the nice recent holiday pics she must have of them, she picked that one? 🤷‍♀️

Billy’s starting! Woohoo! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🙌
Yep, it's very strange that she hasn't posted a single thing about the Euros as I honestly expected her to.

I don't get why she had her nails painted in the Scotland colours in March especially when both games weren't of any significance given that they were both pointless friendlies.

Exactly I just thought it was a very odd choice to pick that picture for his birthday post especially when they had just been Portugal together as surely she would have got numerous pictures of them yet for some reason she chose one that was 3 months old. That Portugal trip just seems to be out of bounds for some reason and I don't understand why. It's very strange.

Indeed Billy's starting let's hope he scores a goal he's due one 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥅

Yep, it's very strange that she hasn't posted a single thing about the Euros as I honestly expected her to.

I don't get why she had her nails painted in the Scotland colours in March especially when both games weren't of any significance given that they were both pointless friendlies.

Exactly I just thought it was a very odd choice to pick that picture for his birthday post especially when they had just been Portugal together as surely she would have got numerous pictures of them yet for some reason she chose one that was 3 months old. That Portugal trip just seems to be out of bounds for some reason and I don't understand why. It's very strange.

Indeed Billy's starting let's hope he scores a goal he's due one 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥅
Yeah, that Portugal trip is like it never happened 🤣 totally out of bounds! 🤷‍♀️

If Billy plays well then Scotland will play well so here’s hoping for a good result and if billy scores that’s a bonus 👍🏻

Yeah, that Portugal trip is like it never happened 🤣 totally out of bounds! 🤷‍♀️

If Billy plays well then Scotland will play well so here’s hoping for a good result and if billy scores that’s a bonus 👍🏻
Exactly that Portugal trip is just surrounded by mystery as P was very quiet about it which was very odd for her given the fact that she loves to share pictures of her holidays.

At the moment I feel like some of the Scotland players are too nervous given the fact that they have hardly played a probing forward pass. Che Adams isn't having his best game as he is giving away free kicks in dangerous areas and Hungary are kicking lumps out of some of the Scotland players and if they carry on someone is going to be sent off IMO.

Exactly that Portugal trip is just surrounded by mystery as P was very quiet about it which was very odd for her given the fact that she loves to share pictures of her holidays.

At the moment I feel like some of the Scotland players are too nervous given the fact that they have hardly played a probing forward pass. Che Adams isn't having his best game as he is giving away free kicks in dangerous areas and Hungary are kicking lumps out of some of the Scotland players and if they carry on someone is going to be sent off IMO.
75% possession and no shots on goal?! Wtf 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
75% possession and no shots on goal?! Wtf 🤷‍♀️
You need Shankland on as you haven't created anything as the passes keep going backwards.
---
Some of the players look exhausted.
---
For me Steve Clarke got his tactics wrong yet again as I don't understand why he didn't go for 2 up front.

Last edited:
You need Shankland on as you haven't created anything as the passes keep going backwards.
---
Some of the players look exhausted.
---
For me Steve Clarke got his tactics wrong yet again as I don't understand why he didn't go for 2 up front.
Robbo was absolutely buggered!

Yeah tactics wrong again 🙄 all they had to do was score 1 bloody goal! 😩

Billy will be heading home then. On his way to Ibiza most likely with the boys. Wonder if P will cut her holiday in Thailand short to join him? 🤣

Robbo was absolutely buggered!

Yeah tactics wrong again 🙄 all they had to do was score 1 bloody goal! 😩

Billy will be heading home then. On his way to Ibiza most likely with the boys. Wonder if P will cut her holiday in Thailand short to join him? 🤣
Robbo looked shattered and could barely run before he was subbed off.

Steve Clarke got his tactics wrong in 2 games and IMO it cost Scotland a place in the round of 16 because if you had played with 2 up front from the start tonight I think you would have won the game.

Yep, Billy will be on his way home and then head off to Ibiza with the boys. I doubt P will cut her holiday in Thailand short as she had this trip planned for months but it will be interesting to see what happens next 👀

Robbo looked shattered and could barely run before he was subbed off.

Steve Clarke got his tactics wrong in 2 games and IMO it cost Scotland a place in the round of 16 because if you had played with 2 up front from the start tonight I think you would have won the game.

Yep, Billy will be on his way home and then head off to Ibiza with the boys. I doubt P will cut her holiday in Thailand short as she had this trip planned for months but it will be interesting to see what happens next 👀
Yep will be very interesting indeed! Especially if LB is with them 👀

P will be raging Billy in Ibiza without her.

Can’t wait! 😆

Yep will be very interesting indeed! Especially if LB is with them 👀

P will be raging Billy in Ibiza without her.

Can’t wait! 😆
Oh you bet it will be interesting if LB is with them.

If he does go to Ibiza without her she will not be happy one bit.

• Haha
Oh you bet it will be interesting if LB is with them.

If he does go to Ibiza without her she will not be happy one bit.
May have an increase in bikini posts from her, remind Billy what he’s missing 🤣😆

Wonder how long she’s in Thailand for? I reckon at least 10 days. Long way just for a week?

Wonder if the European tour is still happening?

May have an increase in bikini posts from her, remind Billy what he’s missing 🤣😆

Wonder how long she’s in Thailand for? I reckon at least 10 days. Long way just for a week?

Wonder if the European tour is still happening?
I wouldn't be surprised of we get an increase in bikini posts because as you said she will want to make sure that Billy doesn't forget about her and say "Look at me Billy this is what you are missing".

I reckon she's in Thailand until Friday.

I think the European tour is still happening in late July/early August as I think she booked it with her friend months ago possibly at the end of last year. If this European tour does happen I wonder when they will next see each other persuming that she isn't in Ibiza with him.

I wouldn't be surprised of we get an increase in bikini posts because as you said she will want to make sure that Billy doesn't forget about her and say "Look at me Billy this is what you are missing".

I reckon she's in Thailand until Friday.

I think the European tour is still happening in late July/early August as I think she booked it with her friend months ago possibly at the end of last year. If this European tour does happen I wonder when they will next see each other persuming that she isn't in Ibiza with him.
Maybe the European tour will kick off in Ibiza? 🤣😆

I’ve been to Thailand before and it’s 3-4 plane rides to where she’s at 🙈 seems a long way just for 1 week. She’ll be itching to see Billy, especially if he’s away with the boys.

Maybe we’ll see more posts of billy, she’ll make sure people know he’s hers 🤣

Maybe the European tour will kick off in Ibiza? 🤣😆

I’ve been to Thailand before and it’s 3-4 plane rides to where she’s at 🙈 seems a long way just for 1 week. She’ll be itching to see Billy, especially if he’s away with the boys.

Maybe we’ll see more posts of billy, she’ll make sure people know he’s hers 🤣
For some reason I think the European tour will start in London.

As I said yesterday I reckon she is in Thailand until Friday although I wouldn't be surprised if she stays until Sunday but I agree she will be itching to see Billy especially if he goes to Ibiza with the boys because if he goes without her I don't think she will be happy for one minute.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see more posts of Billy but at the same time she might not share anything because as you rightly pointed out yesterday she posts less about him now compared to when they weren't official as she was constantly dropping hints, yet for the Euros she posted absolutely nothing which I was really surprised about as I thought she would have posted a picture of her watching the game against Switzerland given that he was starting but she didn't.